Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Read Cliff & Pebble Reviews

sales@cliffandpebble.com

420 W. Huron Street, L106, Chicago, IL

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
Shipping took long than I wanted, but I am horribly impatient.
Hi Blake - thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we certainly apologize if your order arrived later than you would have liked! After reviewing your order, it looks like it was shipped immediately and arrived 4 business days later. For an espresso machine of the size you ordered, this is normal however we again apologize if transit times were not made clear. Due to the fragile nature and value of our products, expedited shipping is NEVER a good idea as they almost always arrived damaged. Should you need anything else, please let us know!
Great grinder! Slow delivery. But now I'm a very happy camper.
Hi Gary, Thank you for leaving a review and we're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our shipping! After reviewing your order, the item you purchased was backordered at your time of purchase. We informed you of this immediately and you decided to keep the order open with a 5% refund for the inconvenience. Luckily, we received a small batch of the Atom 75 earlier than scheduled and shipped it out immediately. It was in transit for only 1 day as we shipped it on an expedited basis for you. Please feel free to contact our customer service team at any time to discuss further if you'd like! Christopher F. l Cliff & Pebble Order Management
I never heard of Cliff and Pebble before my wife found a coffee bean grinder on it's web site. We paid more than I thought we should have for the grinder, however after using it, "it's a great piece of gear," as we'd say in the Marine Corps. Nothing but happy over the process and the product.
Thank you for your review, John.
This was my first purchase of a high-end espresso machine as well as my first purchase from cliff and pebble. The experience was pretty straight forward and I had no issues. The packaging was very well done as I was worried about the condition of the product considering the price point and fragility of the machine and how far it had to travel. Thanks for getting me set up! Loving the machine so far.
Thank you, Rory! Glad we could help.
No nonsense pricing and delivery. Product is available and shipped quickly. Bought my Rocket Appartamento from Cliff and Pebble S well and very pleased all around.
Thank you for your review, Alvin. We're glad everything worked out!
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 88 reviews