Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Brad C
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Josh R
Absolute fantastic service from Cliff & Pebble! I ordered a Lelit Bianca V2 from them after reading a pleasurable review on reddit.com/r/espresso. I was in the market for a Bianca, and didn't know who to order from for the best customer support. In the end, I went with Cliff! The machine came faster than expected in the mail to the west coast. Unfortunately, upon delivery the water tank was dented from shipping. I contacted support and immediately Matthew had another tank on the way! When I then replaced the tank, I realized that the back panel was also damaged. Again, Matthew was very quick to respond and sent me a new back panel. Now, I have a beautiful, non-dented machine, and could not be happier! Thanks for the amazing customer support, Cliff & Pebble, and especially thanks for Matthew! I love the Bianca, and am glad I found your shop!
Thank you, Topher! Matthew is one of our owners/founder and always inserts himself when things go wrong - in your case - shipping damage! Please be sure to let us know of there's anything else we can do. Christy F. Cliff & Pebble Espresso Expert.
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.84 based on 50 reviews