Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Read Cliff & Pebble Reviews

sales@cliffandpebble.com

420 W. Huron Street, L106, Chicago, IL

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
Amazing company to buy coffee equipment from. Fast shipping and clear communication. Of course excellent packaging and product.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 14th October 2022
Thank you, Matt!
The machine is outstanding and a better upgrade over my rocket appartamento. The customer support is awesome and they answer all the questions I had and made the process of purchasing the machine very easy. Plus you get 30 days of risk-free and on top, you pay no tax if shipped to a different state
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022
Good machine, great services.
So far, haven't had to claim anything with the warranty yet. However, knowing that Lelit is a newer brand, having a 3yr warranty accompanying the product helped me feel better about buying it.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st November 2022
Thank you, Brian. Extended warranties are something we're always happy to offer with our products. We know how expensive they can be and knowing your machine is covered for a minimum of 3 years is the least we can offer!
Great website to order from, got the machine within days.
Emails were replied quickly. The delivery was fast.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Setup looks great!
This is my second Apartamento. Both are from Cliff and Pebble and both are fantastic.
Two is always better than one! Glad you love your machines!
If you’re looking for high quality grinder and/or espresso machine, search in Cliff and Pebble before looking somewhere else. I like that there’s no tax on these expensive machines, extra bundle discount and fast shipping. I ordered Lelit Bianca V3 and Eureka Oro Mignon, everything came as I expected. Shipping is updated through Shop app, packages were handled with care. The espresso machine Lelit Bianca arrived late due to delay at customs, I went back to their website and chat with customer service and they quickly answered my question. Even after the machine has arrived and I had some concerns they promptly addressed it. I’m pleased with my purchase through Cliff & Pebble and sure will come back later if I ever need anything else.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 6th September 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Vy!
I ordered an open box espresso machine and couldn’t be happier! Shipping was fast, the machine is in great shape, and the price was perfect.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 18th August 2022
We're glad you like it, Michael!
Great products and smooth shipping
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th July 2022
Thank you, Soren!
I really like Cliff & Pebble's buying and return policy and it was primarily that reason that I purchased my new Rocket Espresso machine from them. They answered all my questions through the online chat. That, and they were willing to match a price from another online dealer. I'm very happy with the new machine and see myself keeping it for a long time, but knowing I can return it for free if I want to gave me real peace of mind on such a major purchase. One suggestion though, after someone buys an expensive espresso machine and it's been delivered, it would be good PR to reach out to that person via email, check to make sure everything is ok, and that you are there to support them if they need it. I was a little disappointed that the only follow up was the request for this review. Something to think about?
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th January 2022
Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We're happy we could help you out! It's always our intention to ensure we're doing everything we can to make our current and prospective customers feel like we're here should you ever need us. We know this is where other deals fail miserably so it's something we take pride in for sure. I've forwarded your suggestions to the proper party and appreciate your honesty. Enjoy your new Rocket! Christine Cliff & Pebble Order Management
I was skeptical to use Cliff & Pebble because I had never heard of them unlike more recognizable coffee vendors. My experience to date has been stellar. I felt very reassured by the return policy and given that I did previously use one of the other more “video oriented” vendor, and felt their customer service and policies to be not at all customer friendly, I would turn to Cliff & Pebble’s for all future purchases. PS I absolutely love my Eureka grinder!
Thank you! We're glad we could help!
Absolute fantastic service from Cliff & Pebble! I ordered a Lelit Bianca V2 from them after reading a pleasurable review on reddit.com/r/espresso. I was in the market for a Bianca, and didn't know who to order from for the best customer support. In the end, I went with Cliff! The machine came faster than expected in the mail to the west coast. Unfortunately, upon delivery the water tank was dented from shipping. I contacted support and immediately Matthew had another tank on the way! When I then replaced the tank, I realized that the back panel was also damaged. Again, Matthew was very quick to respond and sent me a new back panel. Now, I have a beautiful, non-dented machine, and could not be happier! Thanks for the amazing customer support, Cliff & Pebble, and especially thanks for Matthew! I love the Bianca, and am glad I found your shop!
Thank you, Topher! Matthew is one of our owners/founder and always inserts himself when things go wrong - in your case - shipping damage! Please be sure to let us know of there's anything else we can do. Christy F. Cliff & Pebble Espresso Expert.
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 88 reviews