Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 22nd May 2023
David D
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 23rd March 2023
Andrew S
My experience purchasing an espresso maker and Cliff & Pebble was very good. I wanted some guidance and advice on my planned purchase. I used their online chat service to ask a lot of specific questions to which I received quick and thoughtful answers that helped me confirm my choices. I ended up purchasing a Eureka Mignon Specialita grinder and La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi ii espresso machine. Both are excellent products that exceeded my expectations. One wrinkle in the process though: Although the order was placed through Cliff & Pebble, it was fulfilled by Chris's Coffee. That's okay, but because I didn't know that was the process, the email shipping information came in confusing when I was expecting Cliff&Pebble but the notifications said Chris's Coffee. I recommend Ciff&Pebble because I believe they know their stuff when it comes to advising on coffee equipment and more. I'd give them four stars but there's always room for improvement, and the shipping thing threw me.
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we apologize for any confusion with the shipping. Chris' Coffee Service is the exclusive USA importer for La Spaziale products. On occasion when we our out of stock in our own fulfillment centers, we ask Chris' Coffee to drop ship items for us. This was the case in your order however we again appreciate your feedback and will take measures to ensure future customers are made aware of this. Enjoy your new setup!
Cliff and Pebble is an outstanding company to work with and their communication has been great from start to finish. Answering any questions I had and was even willing to accommodate my preffered color accents.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 22nd May 2023
Happy we could help, David. The setup looks great!
Excellent customer service. Smooth delivery and overall process, considering an expensive espresso machine purchase. Even agreed to adjust bar pressure before shipping the item. Highly recommended
Thank you, Waleed!
Fast shipping,product arrived in great condition
Thank you for leaving a review, William!
Very smooth order process and quick delivery! Great experience.
Thank you for leaving a review!
My experience with Cliff & Pebble so far have been great. My order was fulfilled super quick and even arrived earlier than projected Matt has been readily available to answer questions via online chat as well so the whole experience so far has been great!
Thank you, Frank!
Love the site wonderful service
Thank you, Deborah!
Matt was great from end to end. Excellent support from shipping, to machine debugging, to general espresso tips ! Would buy again and recommend to my friends
Thank you so much, Jeremy!
I had a tricky shipping window, Matt made sure my order arrived in time. No fuss, fairly priced.
Hi Liam, Happy we could help!
I primarily use this grinder for espresso. Best to start with the factory dial setting if grinding for espresso, then adjust from there. In terms of noise, it's not quieter compared to my built-in Breville touch conical grinder. The noise while grinding the beans just sounds different, like at a higher pitch. I do notice the grinds are much fluffier and don't clump using the Oro compared to Breville. Loving the Oro so far. Very little retention too, without using the bellow.
Very happy with the service, this store is awesome and highly recommended, I bought an expresso machine ( mini vivaldi 2) and the customer service was very supportive of my questions, deliver was on time I would definitely buy other items!!
Only had my machine Rocket Appartamento Serie Nera a little bit and so far, I'm having a blast with it. But, as far as Cliff & Pebble customer service!!?? They are truly AMAZING!!!! I would recommend them to anyone! Not one time did I feel I was annoying them with any questions I had, or anything I needed. Their return and warranties are the best Ive ever seen! Great company!
Thank you for the kind words, Troy!
After horrible buying/warranty experiences with not one but two of Cliff & Pebble's competitors, I am so glad I stumbled upon C&P. Their 365-day return policy, incredibly responsive staff (emails were responded to within minutes always), and patience they had with me when trying to decide on my machine was unlike any other dealer I've come across. Oh yeah, they gave me a free scale worth $250 with my purchase too! Pick up the phone and call these guys if you're on the fence - they'll walk you through everything step-by-step.
Coming from a Breville Barista Express, this machine completely blew me away! From the espresso to the foam, this machine is an all around all-star. I'm so happy with my open box purchase and look forward to many caffeinated years to come.
My machine arrived on time and was packaged great.
Great company. Fast shipping. Responsive customer service. Great prices. I'd definitely purchase from again.
Thank you for the kind words, Lakiesha!
Fantastic machine and i couldnt have picked a better company to buy from Customer service was super helpful Thanks guy at Cliff&Pebble
Fast & handy shopping at Cliff & Pebble.
Fast & handy shopping at Cliff & Pebble.
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 153 reviews