Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Read Cliff & Pebble Reviews

sales@cliffandpebble.com

420 W. Huron Street, L106, Chicago, IL

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
If you’re looking for high quality grinder and/or espresso machine, search in Cliff and Pebble before looking somewhere else. I like that there’s no tax on these expensive machines, extra bundle discount and fast shipping. I ordered Lelit Bianca V3 and Eureka Oro Mignon, everything came as I expected. Shipping is updated through Shop app, packages were handled with care. The espresso machine Lelit Bianca arrived late due to delay at customs, I went back to their website and chat with customer service and they quickly answered my question. Even after the machine has arrived and I had some concerns they promptly addressed it. I’m pleased with my purchase through Cliff & Pebble and sure will come back later if I ever need anything else.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 6th September 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Vy!
Good machine, great services.
So far, haven't had to claim anything with the warranty yet. However, knowing that Lelit is a newer brand, having a 3yr warranty accompanying the product helped me feel better about buying it.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st November 2022
Thank you, Brian. Extended warranties are something we're always happy to offer with our products. We know how expensive they can be and knowing your machine is covered for a minimum of 3 years is the least we can offer!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st November 2022
Thank you, Brian! We know how expensive our products can be so offering a warranty that large is the least we can offer to ensure you're in good hands for quite some time!
Buying hassle-free with the C&P 30d risk-free trial was great! I felt more comfortable taking the plunge to buy a higher-end machine knowing I could return or exchange it if I ended up feeling like it wasn't right for me. I bought the Lelit Bianca v3 and am thrilled to say I've been enjoying pulling shots with it so far!
Thank you, Brian. We're so confident our customer's will love their products that we are easily able to offer the risk-free trial. Honestly, we're not sure why more of our competitors don't! Making a customer pay hundreds to ship a product back if they aren't completely satisfied in this day and age is ridiculous - not with us!
Great website to order from, got the machine within days.
Emails were replied quickly. The delivery was fast.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Setup looks great!
Amazing company to buy coffee equipment from. Fast shipping and clear communication. Of course excellent packaging and product.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 14th October 2022
Thank you, Matt!
This is my second Apartamento. Both are from Cliff and Pebble and both are fantastic.
Two is always better than one! Glad you love your machines!
Great coffee machine and the shipping was fast. I enjoy making my morning coffee. Steaming milk and pulling a shot at the same time is great.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 11th September 2022
Thank you so much, Shirzay!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 6th September 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Vy!
I ordered an open box espresso machine and couldn’t be happier! Shipping was fast, the machine is in great shape, and the price was perfect.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 18th August 2022
We're glad you like it, Michael!
The machine is outstanding and a better upgrade over my rocket appartamento. The customer support is awesome and they answer all the questions I had and made the process of purchasing the machine very easy. Plus you get 30 days of risk-free and on top, you pay no tax if shipped to a different state
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022
Great products and smooth shipping
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th July 2022
Thank you, Soren!
Cliff and Pebble was fantastic! I ordered my first mid tier grinder (a Eureka Mignon) from them. Shipping was fast and it came in perfect condition. I have been very happy with them and would order from them again.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 7th July 2022
Cliff and Pebble delivered a great grinder and it’s been perfect for my daily use. I bought the Eureka Silenzio and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet grinder with lots of power.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 24th June 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Jordan!
Great service and great products! Shipping was fast with no issues
Glad we could help!
I actually sent the machine back but after they received the machine, the machine was in good shape enough so they didn't even charge me the normal restock fee so these guys do what they can to give the best Cust service possible!
Thank you for the kind words, Troy!
Very nice people , professional and helpful
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Thank you, Jex!
Cliff & Pebble is hands down the best dealer out there and know how to treat consumers in this day and age. As far as I could tell they are the only dealer that pays return shipping in addition to a 30 day trial period. This alone put me at ease when spending over $4k on my new espresso setup. I can not recommend them enough. Ask for Matt!
Thank you for the kind words! Matt is our owner and we're happy he was able to help you out!
Matt at Cliff & Pebble was a joy to work with in getting the right equipment shipped out to me. Went above and beyond! I felt understood, and thank you and team for providing the stellar service you do. I highly recommend purchasing from Cliff & Pebble.
Thank you for your review!
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 88 reviews