Cliff & Pebble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cliff & Pebble

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
I looked high and low for the Baratza Virtuoso Plus. Places were either out of stock, had long wait times for delivery or charged delivery fees. Not only was the delivery free but they didn’t charge tax! Plus I ordered late on a Friday and had it the following Thursday!
Thank you for your review!
I spoke to a real person who suggested a wonderful machine. Something I would have passed up if it were not for him. I am delighted with my purchase and glad that I chose Cliff&Pebble.
Glad we could help, Hristos!
Absolute fantastic service from Cliff & Pebble! I ordered a Lelit Bianca V2 from them after reading a pleasurable review on reddit.com/r/espresso. I was in the market for a Bianca, and didn't know who to order from for the best customer support. In the end, I went with Cliff! The machine came faster than expected in the mail to the west coast. Unfortunately, upon delivery the water tank was dented from shipping. I contacted support and immediately Matthew had another tank on the way! When I then replaced the tank, I realized that the back panel was also damaged. Again, Matthew was very quick to respond and sent me a new back panel. Now, I have a beautiful, non-dented machine, and could not be happier! Thanks for the amazing customer support, Cliff & Pebble, and especially thanks for Matthew! I love the Bianca, and am glad I found your shop!
Thank you, Topher! Matthew is one of our owners/founder and always inserts himself when things go wrong - in your case - shipping damage! Please be sure to let us know of there's anything else we can do. Christy F. Cliff & Pebble Espresso Expert.
This is my 2nd major purchase with them and the customer service that Matt offers is great.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Thank you, Mike. Matt knows his coffee for sure!
Fast delivery, no issues at all with my order
Thank you for your review, Tony!
Good customer service, patient with explanation, provided discount code that not all prosumer espresso dealers do, great to deal with, appreciate the service. Eureka Mignon XL grinder is a great looking machine next to my Appartamento!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Setup looks great!
Service was great and product is superb. Only issue I had with experience is the I was sent a 10% off code but it didn’t seem to take at checkout.
Hi David, Thank you for your review. Due to restrictions from our manufacturers, certain brands are excluded from our coupon codes. This is most likely the reason why your code did not work. In any case, please contact us and we'll make it right the best we can! Christy F. Cliff & Pebble Espresso Expert
Good price, free shipping and no tax. Item came well packaged and as advertised. Would recommend and will buy from again.
Thank you, Bill!
Because everything went smooth I have not more than "excellent" to say. You had Eureka XL available when the others did not and I was given 10% off. Cannot ask for more, we wish you all the best and will stay loyal customers.
Glad we could help, Michael!
Very pleased with my experiences with Cliff & Pebble. They do what they say they will do and I feel they really go beyond in order to satisfy and make the customer feel satisfied and having the right products. I'm delighted to do business with them and they are my first company that I go to for products they handle. Thanks to everyone at Cliff and Pebble!
Thank you for your kind words, Jay. We're glad we were able to help!
The coffee grinder came without instructions. Now what do I do?
Hi Ken, Thank you for your review. The manufacturer of your grinder no longer includes hard copy manuals with their products, unfortunately. They are, however, available online and we've directly emailed you a link to it. As always, you are free to contact us at any time should you have any questions or need help with your new gear! (800) 410-8867 or sales@cliffandpebble.com (please be sure to include your 4-digit order number in the subject line). Thank you! Christy F. Cliff & Pebble Espresso Expert
Excellent customer service from Matt and Sara. Matt was very helpful and took the time to answer questions. Fast email response and excellent communication all around. Highly recommend this wonderful company.
Thank you, Nina. Super glad we could help! -Sara
Easy to deal with. Knowledgeable about their products. Quick to ship!
Thank you, Robert!
Buying from Cliff and Pebble was a very good experience. They really seem to care about their customers, answering email queries in seconds. Shipping was very fast and the espresso machine came extremely well packed. With the 5% off for a first order, their price was the best available.
Thank you for your review, Eran. Super glad we could help!
Great quick service and exchanged quickly and for free an item I ordered by mistake.
Thank you, Stanley. Glad we could help!
Cliff and Pebble was great. Matt who helped me pick out my Rocket was knowledgeable, friendly and patient with a sometimes grumpy old guy. My only recommendation is do not use FedEx. I am sure this is a business decision, but I was so angry at FedEx that I considered cancelling my order. I know you need to partner with someone for shipping, but the FedEx experience is most unpleasant. Regards, P. Smith
Thank you, Peter! We work directly with both FedEx and UPS among other commercial carriers to ensure orders arrive as quickly as possible in perfect condition. The experience you had is incredibly rare however I'm happy we were able to take care of it quickly! Tim - Cliff & Pebble Shipping Manager (Seattle, WA)
I never heard of Cliff and Pebble before my wife found a coffee bean grinder on it's web site. We paid more than I thought we should have for the grinder, however after using it, "it's a great piece of gear," as we'd say in the Marine Corps. Nothing but happy over the process and the product.
Thank you for your review, John.
This is a solid company. They respond to your emails very quickly with the answer. They have a return policy that many companies don’t because of the other companies hidden fees. Great place. It’s a buy.
Thank you, George!
I am very happy with my Mozzafiato EVO R and Rocket grinder from Cliff and Pebble. Thank you Matt!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Great setup. Looks great!
Fantastic experience. The team went above and beyond for me. Very happy with everything!
Thank you, Ryan!