Cliff & Pebble Reviews

sales@cliffandpebble.com

420 W. Huron Street, L106, Chicago, IL

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
Sarah H
Having had a bad experience with a Rocket machine arriving with a bent frame from another retailer, I started looking for a better product. Cliff & Pebble helped guide me to the Quick Mill QM67 which sits in a unique space; a dual boiler solution with all important features to me (like a shot timer) but with a vibration pump to keep the cost down, built into a single piece chassis (the rocket is a welded frame in two box sections). Not only is the QM67 a superior manufactured product to the Rocket, it is a joy to look at and use. Cliff & Pebble offered me an unbeatable deal on my machine, don’t charge sales taxes out of their incorporated State, checked the machine was without fault before shipping, and packed appropriately. 10/10 for Cliff & Pebble for selling me something I hope to love for years to come.
Thank you, Anthony. Glad we could help!
Great service and great products! Shipping was fast with no issues
Glad we could help!
I actually sent the machine back but after they received the machine, the machine was in good shape enough so they didn't even charge me the normal restock fee so these guys do what they can to give the best Cust service possible!
Thank you for the kind words, Troy!
Very nice people , professional and helpful
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Thank you, Jex!
Cliff & Pebble is hands down the best dealer out there and know how to treat consumers in this day and age. As far as I could tell they are the only dealer that pays return shipping in addition to a 30 day trial period. This alone put me at ease when spending over $4k on my new espresso setup. I can not recommend them enough. Ask for Matt!
Thank you for the kind words! Matt is our owner and we're happy he was able to help you out!
Matt at Cliff & Pebble was a joy to work with in getting the right equipment shipped out to me. Went above and beyond! I felt understood, and thank you and team for providing the stellar service you do. I highly recommend purchasing from Cliff & Pebble.
Thank you for your review!
I couldn’t be happier with my new Izzo Vivi with PID and flow control. Cliff and Pebble was very knowledgeable and helpful to my choosing it. I will not hesitate to order from them again in the future. They have the best service and tje best prices.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Thank you! The red accents look wonderful on your Vivi PID!
Great customer service and fast shipping! Enjoying my Eureka Mignon Specialita and will definitely buy from Cliff & Pebble in the future
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Very knowledgeable, helpful staff. Great product knowledge. They made my purchase easy. They work with you through all phases of the purchase, product information, pricing, shipping and delivery. I will definitely use Cliff and Pebble for all of my coffee equipment needs. The survey asks about delivery. It would have been fine, but...Amazon was used as the courier. Amazon had no shipping or tracking detail and was late, but this was not the fault of C&P. Any problems with delivery I place squarely on Amazon.
Hi Mike, Thank you for leaving such an honest review! I am happy to hear we could help and am sorry for the shipping experience. We don't use Amazon often for the reasons you mentioned - their shipping services aren't wonderful when it comes to tracking and for that we apologize. We have relayed your concerns to them and are confident they will contiue to improve tracking information in the future. Should you ever have any questions, please do not ever hesitate to reach out. Happy brewing! Christopher F l Cliff & Pebble Order Management
Great grinder! Slow delivery. But now I'm a very happy camper.
Hi Gary, Thank you for leaving a review and we're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our shipping! After reviewing your order, the item you purchased was backordered at your time of purchase. We informed you of this immediately and you decided to keep the order open with a 5% refund for the inconvenience. Luckily, we received a small batch of the Atom 75 earlier than scheduled and shipped it out immediately. It was in transit for only 1 day as we shipped it on an expedited basis for you. Please feel free to contact our customer service team at any time to discuss further if you'd like! Christopher F. l Cliff & Pebble Order Management
My only regret is that I did not know about Cliff & Pebble earlier! Great service and great prices! Would use again without hesitation, and will recommend to my friends. Thank you!
Thank you, Ronald! We're very happy we could help.
Great deal. Fast delivery
Glad we could help you out, Matthew!
Smooth and fast shopping experience
Thank you for your review!
C&P had the best pricing for my espresso machine and it was professionally packed and shipped on time.
Thank you, John!
I am happy with my Lelit Bianca espresso machine purchase from Cliff&Pebble. They shipped promptly and the well-thought packaging for the machine assured its safe arrival in perfect condition. The Bianca is a major purchase for me, but its multiple features are impressive. Accessories are high quality. Expect it to last many years! I'm pulling better shots after one week than ever with my previous (entry level) machine.
Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
I really like Cliff & Pebble's buying and return policy and it was primarily that reason that I purchased my new Rocket Espresso machine from them. They answered all my questions through the online chat. That, and they were willing to match a price from another online dealer. I'm very happy with the new machine and see myself keeping it for a long time, but knowing I can return it for free if I want to gave me real peace of mind on such a major purchase. One suggestion though, after someone buys an expensive espresso machine and it's been delivered, it would be good PR to reach out to that person via email, check to make sure everything is ok, and that you are there to support them if they need it. I was a little disappointed that the only follow up was the request for this review. Something to think about?
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th January 2022
Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We're happy we could help you out! It's always our intention to ensure we're doing everything we can to make our current and prospective customers feel like we're here should you ever need us. We know this is where other deals fail miserably so it's something we take pride in for sure. I've forwarded your suggestions to the proper party and appreciate your honesty. Enjoy your new Rocket! Christine Cliff & Pebble Order Management
I was skeptical to use Cliff & Pebble because I had never heard of them unlike more recognizable coffee vendors. My experience to date has been stellar. I felt very reassured by the return policy and given that I did previously use one of the other more “video oriented” vendor, and felt their customer service and policies to be not at all customer friendly, I would turn to Cliff & Pebble’s for all future purchases. PS I absolutely love my Eureka grinder!
Thank you! We're glad we could help!
Fast respond to my questions. Fast shhipment with good packing.
Thank you for your review!
Great customer service! I accidentally shipped my grinder to the wrong address and someone helped me via email quickly and politely. Great prices, too!
Glad we could help!
Product was as described
Thank you for leaving a review, William!
I purchased eureka grinder from C & P. I have called Customer service twice for advise dialing in. I have received no call back Very disappointing customer service
Hi! Thank you for your honest review and I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting a hold of us. This is certainly not typical of how we operate! Our online sales director, Matthew, has reached out directly to you to help understand and make it right the best we can. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. We'd love to help you dial in your grinder the best we can! Thank you and have a Happy New Year! Christine Order Management l Cliff & Pebble
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.86 based on 72 reviews