Cliff & Pebble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cliff & Pebble

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
I am very happy with my Mozzafiato EVO R and Rocket grinder from Cliff and Pebble. Thank you Matt!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Great setup. Looks great!
Fantastic experience. The team went above and beyond for me. Very happy with everything!
Thank you, Ryan!
fast delivery and will buy from this company again
Glad we could help!
Good service and communication.
Thank you for your review!
Great service - very responsive and helpful!
Thank you, Nicholas!
Very easy to buy! Items shipped fast!
Glad we could help, Alexander!
Customer service is superb! I posted a question and received an answer within an hour.
Happy we could help!
We ordered a La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II and a Baratza 270WI grinder after our Saeco super automatic machine broke. We were immediately impressed by the fast shipping. My husband was a barista in Italy for many years, so we were surprised by the initial learning curve. But after a call to Cliff & Pebble and a very patient gentleman, we are now producing outstanding espresso. Thanks for the excellent shopping experience and the amazing customer service after the purchase!!
Very happy we could help, Rachel!
To start, the response time is phenomenal. For those of you that are exploring several option in this market, you probably know that several companies are almost impossible to get a hold of by phone. Cliff & Pebble were kind, patient, and fast!
And I love the 30 days risk free trial!
Super glad we could help, Ilan!
Very quick and succinct explanation to my question. I ordered immediately!
Thank you, Patrick!
Was easy to purchase and shipment was on time as promised.
Glad we could help!
Great product, just as promised. Machine came tested and ready to go.
Thank you for your review, Doug!
Hello, honestly I got pretty mixed feeling. This took us multiple communications to finally get the order, however we liked the site and overall responses we were receiving. Still not confident we’re going to keep ordering, unless there would be a good deal so would give it another try :)
Bought a Rocket machine and Eureka grinder. Follow up emails were excellent and timely. Product ship times and delivery was also excellent. Called to ask a couple of questions and the rep that I spoke with was incredibly helpful. Would definitely do business here again.
Thank you, Randy.

Enjoy your new gear!
5 star service from start to finish! Great customer service and fast delivery. Very happy with my purchases. Would definitely order from again
Happy we could help.

Thank you, Teri!
This was my first purchase of a high-end espresso machine as well as my first purchase from cliff and pebble. The experience was pretty straight forward and I had no issues. The packaging was very well done as I was worried about the condition of the product considering the price point and fragility of the machine and how far it had to travel.

Thanks for getting me set up! Loving the machine so far.
Thank you, Rory! Glad we could help.
I'm very happy that I chose Cliff & Pebble to buy my coffee grinder. They were very helpfull answering questions about the product and shipped the product right away after the purchase. I look forward to any support needed in the future.
Glad we could help!
My 2nd time using them for a equipment purchase. Great selection. Good deals.
Thank you for the continued business, Mike!
Machine arrived in two days !
It is a beautiful addition to my kitchen.
Glad you like it, Jane!