Cliff & Pebble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cliff & Pebble

Tell us how Cliff & Pebble made you happy
Excellent customer service from Matt and Sara. Matt was very helpful and took the time to answer questions. Fast email response and excellent communication all around. Highly recommend this wonderful company.
Thank you, Nina. Super glad we could help! -Sara
Easy to deal with. Knowledgeable about their products. Quick to ship!
Thank you, Robert!
Buying from Cliff and Pebble was a very good experience. They really seem to care about their customers, answering email queries in seconds. Shipping was very fast and the espresso machine came extremely well packed. With the 5% off for a first order, their price was the best available.
Thank you for your review, Eran. Super glad we could help!
Great quick service and exchanged quickly and for free an item I ordered by mistake.
Thank you, Stanley. Glad we could help!
Cliff and Pebble was great. Matt who helped me pick out my Rocket was knowledgeable, friendly and patient with a sometimes grumpy old guy. My only recommendation is do not use FedEx. I am sure this is a business decision, but I was so angry at FedEx that I considered cancelling my order. I know you need to partner with someone for shipping, but the FedEx experience is most unpleasant. Regards, P. Smith
Thank you, Peter! We work directly with both FedEx and UPS among other commercial carriers to ensure orders arrive as quickly as possible in perfect condition. The experience you had is incredibly rare however I'm happy we were able to take care of it quickly! Tim - Cliff & Pebble Shipping Manager (Seattle, WA)
I never heard of Cliff and Pebble before my wife found a coffee bean grinder on it's web site. We paid more than I thought we should have for the grinder, however after using it, "it's a great piece of gear," as we'd say in the Marine Corps. Nothing but happy over the process and the product.
Thank you for your review, John.
This is a solid company. They respond to your emails very quickly with the answer. They have a return policy that many companies don’t because of the other companies hidden fees. Great place. It’s a buy.
Thank you, George!
The item was sent to a different state. I emailed Cliff and Pebble, there was no reply received from them. I waited for a few days more, the package arrived.
Hi Pamela, Thank you for your review! Your item was never sent to the wrong state. You were unfortunately provided the wrong tracking number. We take full responsibility for this and remedied it the second we saw your email to us. If we did not respond to your email I can assure you this was unintentional as we first wanted to make sure we got you correct tracking information! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do. Cliff & Pebble
I am very happy with my Mozzafiato EVO R and Rocket grinder from Cliff and Pebble. Thank you Matt!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Great setup. Looks great!
Fantastic experience. The team went above and beyond for me. Very happy with everything!
Thank you, Ryan!
fast delivery and will buy from this company again
Glad we could help!
Good service and communication.
Thank you for your review!
Great service - very responsive and helpful!
Thank you, Nicholas!
Very easy to buy! Items shipped fast!
Glad we could help, Alexander!
Customer service is superb! I posted a question and received an answer within an hour.
Happy we could help!
We ordered a La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II and a Baratza 270WI grinder after our Saeco super automatic machine broke. We were immediately impressed by the fast shipping. My husband was a barista in Italy for many years, so we were surprised by the initial learning curve. But after a call to Cliff & Pebble and a very patient gentleman, we are now producing outstanding espresso. Thanks for the excellent shopping experience and the amazing customer service after the purchase!!
Very happy we could help, Rachel!
To start, the response time is phenomenal. For those of you that are exploring several option in this market, you probably know that several companies are almost impossible to get a hold of by phone. Cliff & Pebble were kind, patient, and fast! And I love the 30 days risk free trial!
Super glad we could help, Ilan!
Very quick and succinct explanation to my question. I ordered immediately!
Thank you, Patrick!
Was easy to purchase and shipment was on time as promised.
Glad we could help!
Great product, just as promised. Machine came tested and ready to go.
Thank you for your review, Doug!
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.82 based on 34 reviews