Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 22nd May 2023
David D
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 23rd March 2023
Andrew S
If you’re looking for high quality grinder and/or espresso machine, search in Cliff and Pebble before looking somewhere else. I like that there’s no tax on these expensive machines, extra bundle discount and fast shipping. I ordered Lelit Bianca V3 and Eureka Oro Mignon, everything came as I expected. Shipping is updated through Shop app, packages were handled with care. The espresso machine Lelit Bianca arrived late due to delay at customs, I went back to their website and chat with customer service and they quickly answered my question. Even after the machine has arrived and I had some concerns they promptly addressed it. I’m pleased with my purchase through Cliff & Pebble and sure will come back later if I ever need anything else.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 6th September 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Vy!
Great customer service!
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you!
Posted 14 seconds ago
Excellent fast service. Great selection of items. Very Happy
Thank, Larry!
Awesome communication and fast shipping. Helped me pick out the perfect machine for me and I absolutely Love it.
Glad we could help out, Mark!
Excellent customer service. Fast shipping and high quality accessories for our coffee machine. Would definitely buy from Cliff and Pebble again!
Thank you for your review!
Very good company, only positive experience from purchasing a few grinders from them in the past 4 years or so. Would recommend for your espresso equipment.
Thank you, Igor!
This company is great!!! I just purchased an espresso machine from Cliff and Pebble and couldn't be any happier with my purchase. The whole purchasing process went seamlessly, the machine arrived on time and as promised. I would definitely do business with them again!
Thank you, Rafael!
Got an open box Eureka Mignon Specialita and it worked flawlessly. No coffee grounds in the machine and appeared brand new. Purchased for a great price. Happy with the full experience.
Glad we could help!
Me encanta excelente servicio los recomiendo 100%
Thank you!
Great service. Thank you Cliff and Pebble.
Thank you for leaving a review!
Great selection and competitive prices! Didn’t need to use their great return policy as I was happy with my item.
Thank you, Daniel!
I had a great experience with Cliff & Pebble. I was looking for a particular single-dose coffee grinder in red. No other retailer had it in stock, and had no date when it would be back in stock. Cliff & Pebble had it in stock and I asked them to delay delivery since I was out of town. They did just that and my order was delivered as I requested in excellent condition. Really great customer service. James
Happy we could help, James. Happy New Year!
I love cliff&pebble. Matt was so kindness, he always understands my opinion. I recommend business with him.
Glad I could help, Eric!
Amazing grinder saves me a lots of time !!🫶 I do recommend!!!!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th December 2023
Thank you for the photo & video, Omar!
So much information before making a purchase. Great prices and fast delivery as well. So happy with everything so far.
Glad we could help, Glenn!
Wicked fast shipping and excellent customer service. God bless Cliff and Pebble!!
I bought an unused, open-box Eureka espresso grinder. When it arrived it was very clean and had all the original parts and was unused. But the motor didn't turn unless I started it turning by hand. That is a classic problem with motorized devices that have a bad start capacitor circuit. I made a video of the grinder not working until I started it by hand and emailed it to them after hours. My email asked for a new grinder at the open box price for my trouble. I got a reply from a real person hours before their stated opening time the next day. But the reply had a silly suggestion on how I might get the grinder working which made me think they hadn't watched my video. It also said they don't normally replace an open box item with a new one. I replied that their suggestion was silly and asked if they watched the video. Soon after I got a reply that they were sending me a new grinder at the same price. A week later I had the new grinder and it worked great.
Hi David, Thank you for your review! Happy we could help.
I've called on several occasions to inquire about specific grinders, and espresso machines, and I've had amazing experience from the reps. They are friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. Thank you!
Thank you, Ruben!
I needed help on my new rocket espresso machine. The response was fast and helped me dial in the machine. All about the grind. Great service! Thank you Cliff&Pebble
Thank you, Steven!
I recently acquired the Eureka Oro Mignon XL from Cliff & Pebble, and I must commend the company for their outstanding service. The swift delivery of the product was truly impressive, and it arrived in impeccable packaging, ensuring the machine's safety during transit. One standout feature of the Eureka Oro Mignon XL is its remarkable quietness during operation. As someone who appreciates a peaceful environment, I was pleasantly surprised by how discreet this coffee grinder is. It allows for early morning coffee preparation without disturbing the tranquility of the household. Additionally, the machine's precision and consistency in grinding coffee beans are truly exceptional. With a robust motor and a variety of grind settings, it caters to the preferences of even the most discerning coffee connoisseurs. The design is elegant and fits seamlessly into any kitchen, adding a touch of sophistication. Overall, my experience with Cliff & Pebble and the Eureka Oro Mignon XL has been nothing short of excellent, and I would highly recommend both to anyone seeking a top-tier coffee grinder.
Thank you, Johan! Happy we could help out.
Received a “refurbished” Eureka. Looks brand new! Works great! Happy with a purchase. Hope it wlll last for a long time.
Thank you for leaving a review, Vladimir!
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 153 reviews