Cliff & Pebble Reviews

Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 22nd May 2023
David D
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 23rd March 2023
Andrew S
Good machine, great services.
So far, haven't had to claim anything with the warranty yet. However, knowing that Lelit is a newer brand, having a 3yr warranty accompanying the product helped me feel better about buying it.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st November 2022
Thank you, Brian! We know how expensive our products can be so offering a warranty that large is the least we can offer to ensure you're in good hands for quite some time!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 1st November 2022
Thank you, Brian. Extended warranties are something we're always happy to offer with our products. We know how expensive they can be and knowing your machine is covered for a minimum of 3 years is the least we can offer!
Buying hassle-free with the C&P 30d risk-free trial was great! I felt more comfortable taking the plunge to buy a higher-end machine knowing I could return or exchange it if I ended up feeling like it wasn't right for me. I bought the Lelit Bianca v3 and am thrilled to say I've been enjoying pulling shots with it so far!
Thank you, Brian. We're so confident our customer's will love their products that we are easily able to offer the risk-free trial. Honestly, we're not sure why more of our competitors don't! Making a customer pay hundreds to ship a product back if they aren't completely satisfied in this day and age is ridiculous - not with us!
Great website to order from, got the machine within days.
Emails were replied quickly. The delivery was fast.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Setup looks great!
Amazing company to buy coffee equipment from. Fast shipping and clear communication. Of course excellent packaging and product.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 14th October 2022
Thank you, Matt!
This is my second Apartamento. Both are from Cliff and Pebble and both are fantastic.
Two is always better than one! Glad you love your machines!
I am more than happy with my purchase. Thank you, Cliff and Pebble for providing me with such a great customer service experience. The delivery was super quick and I’m soooo in love with my espresso machine. It arrived in a great package original box just like new. The best deal ever!
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th September 2022
Great coffee machine and the shipping was fast. I enjoy making my morning coffee. Steaming milk and pulling a shot at the same time is great.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 11th September 2022
Thank you so much, Shirzay!
Excellent choice and after sale customer service!
If you’re looking for high quality grinder and/or espresso machine, search in Cliff and Pebble before looking somewhere else. I like that there’s no tax on these expensive machines, extra bundle discount and fast shipping. I ordered Lelit Bianca V3 and Eureka Oro Mignon, everything came as I expected. Shipping is updated through Shop app, packages were handled with care. The espresso machine Lelit Bianca arrived late due to delay at customs, I went back to their website and chat with customer service and they quickly answered my question. Even after the machine has arrived and I had some concerns they promptly addressed it. I’m pleased with my purchase through Cliff & Pebble and sure will come back later if I ever need anything else.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 6th September 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Vy!
I ordered an open box espresso machine and couldn’t be happier! Shipping was fast, the machine is in great shape, and the price was perfect.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 18th August 2022
We're glad you like it, Michael!
""
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 16th August 2022
The machine is outstanding and a better upgrade over my rocket appartamento. The customer support is awesome and they answer all the questions I had and made the process of purchasing the machine very easy. Plus you get 30 days of risk-free and on top, you pay no tax if shipped to a different state
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022 Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 15th August 2022
Shipping took long than I wanted, but I am horribly impatient.
Hi Blake - thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we certainly apologize if your order arrived later than you would have liked! After reviewing your order, it looks like it was shipped immediately and arrived 4 business days later. For an espresso machine of the size you ordered, this is normal however we again apologize if transit times were not made clear. Due to the fragile nature and value of our products, expedited shipping is NEVER a good idea as they almost always arrived damaged. Should you need anything else, please let us know!
Great products and smooth shipping
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 29th July 2022
Thank you, Soren!
Cliff and Pebble was fantastic! I ordered my first mid tier grinder (a Eureka Mignon) from them. Shipping was fast and it came in perfect condition. I have been very happy with them and would order from them again.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 7th July 2022
Cliff and Pebble delivered a great grinder and it’s been perfect for my daily use. I bought the Eureka Silenzio and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet grinder with lots of power.
Cliff & Pebble 5 star review on 24th June 2022
Thank you for the kind words, Jordan!
Cliff & Pebble is rated 4.9 based on 152 reviews