Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
A very good purchase experience both of product and customer service. Thank you.
Really enjoyed my purchase of the Ultimate Bundle! Studied it well and applied it at my practices and kept the players moving and engaged. Ball mastery cannot be emphasized enough and I have presented different moves that have left the kids excited and wanting additional challenges. Very good product!
Excellent service. Very prompt service and extremely helpful to my questions regarding the courses. Top class.
.....
.............
Great product! A must have for any developmental coach!
Everything ísť good.
As a coach and a parent of soccer players, I have been a proponent of the Coerver training methods for many years, but this is the first 'bundle' of digital training sessions I have used. Wow! They are well organized, well done and simply brilliant! I encourage parents, coaches and players to get these now! You will not be disappointed.
I was able to find the products I needed at reasonable prices and left very pleased with the service and confident with the products,
Great course presenting teaching methods I haven’t previously thought of
Quick and easy
Easy experience
Este servicio me ha permitido reforzr conceptos de entrenamiento en el futbol.
Purchased the 99 skills DVD and really helpfull during lockdown.
Great stuff, really helps you create sessions.
I grew up with this material and I am glad to teach it to the next generation.
I really love the detailed explanations given in the videos. They are of great value to me when planning out my sessions which in the end mean they are of the great value to my players
YD1 Online -Fantastic content and structure to the course. Will help be a better grass roots coach. Fully recommended.
Super!Very GOOD
Diploma 2 was amazing. Well-prepared, well-explained. All training sessions were well-explained. When you break it down you can see how many areas every drill covers. Very compact and it can be used straight away. Obviously, all sessions were presented by very skilful players but you can easily adjust it to the level of players you are coaching. Most important, no training sessions without the ball. Players must adapt to the small space, quick play, quick pressure so not too much space. They need to think and react quickly. I did some drills on Friday and Saturday with my U11's and I must say minute by minute they did better. I received very good feedback from them and today from their parents. In lecture 4 Alfie breaked down "must have skills" to players' position on the pitch (where they are with the ball). I am going to work with my boys on that from now on.
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 324 reviews