Collide Records Reviews

5.0
Based on 859 reviews
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
Received my order quickly and was extremely pleased with my purchase. Great selection of music
Great selection of music and very prompt on shipping after placing my order. Hand written note for customer appreciation was a great touch when I opened the album I purchased
I found Collide online and will definitely use them again! Service was fast, my vinyl was well packaged and they even wrote a personal thank you note on my receipt. I will shop here again!
Great customer service and communication. Record shipped quickly and is in perfect condition! Thank you!
Large variety of vinyls, at very reasonable prices. Shipping was quick, and personalized with a little note, which I loved! It’s nice to know that purchasing from this site supports a small business and real people. Will definitely shop again!
Signed copy was almost half the price of major competitors. Shipping was cheap and freakishly fast; ordered on a Friday and received product the following Monday. Communication was clear and prompt. I will look to Collide Records for future music purchases whenever I can. Highly recommend!
I love the service and music choice available here on Collide and am impressed with the fact that there is always a short yet meaningful note with the invoice.
Great selection of music from relevant artists with contemplative lyrics. Quick shipping!
Not only did Collide check in multiple times with us after processing, but also received a hand-written note when I received my vinyl. Great service!!
Such great and speedy service!
Quick ship and packaged safely!
Awesome! Hope to purchase with you guys again.
Bought a record on Friday, had it by Monday. Greg offers super service. He made sure the record went out the same day, as I needed it quickly. Great and friendly communication, will buy here again when the opportunity arises. Buy from Collide Records!
Vinyl came quickly and in great condition! Very happy and would definitely buy from Collide again.
Great prices, great selection and very fast shipping! I've always been happy with my experiences with Collide Records.
After being burned by a previous retailer, These guys came to the rescue. When I asked if they had a certain album in stock, they actually sent me a photo of it. Very easy to work with, fast shipping, great record! It sounds great and looks great on my turntable! Thank you so much!
Collide Records 5 star review on 9th September 2022
ontime, no problems..Thanks
Happy with the purchase of the CD, and we received it as promised.
Great selection of music, and really good prices. I will continue to shop vinyl and CDs here regularly.
Your service was prompt, friendly and PERFECT, and I LOVE the Annie Gallup CDs~ THANK YOU!! Christy Mackie
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 859 reviews