Collide Records Reviews

Based on 1,055 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
item arrived exactly as described and was packed safely and securely, with a handwritten note asking me to reach out if I encountered any issues- very professional with a nice personal touch. I'll happily order from them again.
Great tracks on this collection but the audio is super quiet. I typically listen at 24-27 and had this up to 50
First time ordering from Collide but no complaints whatsoever! I was notified when my record shipped, it got here quickly, and the packaging was great! My record itself was also in wonderful condition. No scratches on the outer sleeve or any damage that I could find. And I am very nitpicky with condition. Would definitely be willing to buy from them again!
Record came in perfect condition! Even better than I expected. Would order from Collide again!
Great service...fast delivery and the personal note was a nice touch...will be ordering from again!
Excellent selection and customer service.
I wasn't aware of this independent record label. I was more than pleased with sorting through the sale items and finding a rare product. Thank you for providing some joy and comfort this holiday season.
Very fast service, great customer service. Will definitely order from Collide Records again.
Super fast shipping, great vinyl selection
Great price and quick delvery.
Perfect transaction. Came faster than expected and was just as described. Will do business again!
Collide Records 5 star review on 2nd December 2023
A+. It doesn't get any better than this.
Very happy with my purchase and the record I ordered arrived very quickly!
they sent the product quickly and perfectly
The service and range of products is excellent not to mention a kind, handwritten note with my order! This is the kind of business we need to support!!!
The product that I purchased arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I was really happy to find the tracking information through the Shopify app. When the package arrived, I even got a really nice hand-written thank you from the owner of Collide Records. This was a really nice touch and was totally unexpected/unnecessary. I would certainly recommend going through them for any vinyl needs and will look myself in the future.
Purchases delivered as promised. Also, I was impressed with how polite they were.
Great service and very friendly! This is my Go to for record purchases!
Great selection, good prices
Greg has always been able to help find out of print music for me. Appreciate you and thanks!!!
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 1,055 reviews