Collide Records Reviews

5.0
Based on 858 reviews
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
Great shipping time. Great prices. Great seller.
Quickly received my order with a lovely note from Greg. Will do business with them again. Thanks for the great service!
Collide Records is an amazing business. They have CDs that I can't find anywhere else. Their shipping process is awesome.
Very happy to get my favorite album of all time on vinyl!
Collide records are the best, fast service, decent prices and very helpful.
Great communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, and a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase. I was happy to be able to find an album here that’s sold out everywhere else and with the great service I’ll be sure to come back again.
Collide Records 5 star review on 28th March 2022
My shopping experience was flawless. The record I purchased is one of my favorite records I own. The only thing I could have done without was the free magazine that came with my purchase (I am not much of a magazine person). Thanks so much and look forward to another purchase in the future!
I received confirmation of my purchase right away and shortly after I received tracking information. The vinyl album I ordered arrived in a very timely matter and in great condition. Thank you Collide Records!
Lemme just say, if you want customer service and good music, this is the place to go. I've purchased from here multiple times, and I always have received two things: 1. A quality product at a good price 2. A personal handwritten note thanking me for my service. Best record label out there
Shipped quickly, came securely packed, and exactly as described. Highly recommend!
Poor customer service
Hi Michael. We have been trying to contact you without success. Please give me a call at 1-800-858-3076. I'd like to hear what happened so we can improve and rectify the situation. Greg Bartels - owner
My records were shipped quickly and securely, I was very pleased to order from Collide Records.
I am very happy with the product and how fast it shipped. The cost also was a massive factor due to it being a really good price paired to other places. Over all i am happy.
Quick shipping with a personal touch! Thank you!
Just put in my first cd order with Collide and it went so smooth. Shipping was super fast and the cd was well packed. I will definitely be placing more orders in the near future. Thanks so much!
Thanks Josh. Looking forward to having you stop back.
When I saw that Collide was based in Madison I knew I had to give them a try (Former Madisonian). I was able to find LPs at Collide that were sold out at other retailers/artist's sites and for prices that were better than most big-name online record stores. They were shipped quickly and I even got a little note from the owner!
Thanks Annie! We love hearing feedback like this, especially from a former local:)
Excellent service and shipping. Thank you!
You're welcome Darran! We appreciate the feedback.
They are amazing. Everything is shipped in a timely manner and in great condition
Thanks Dana. We think you are amazing.
Quick shipping and my record arrived in perfect condition!
Great to hear!
Quick delivery
Great to hear that delivery was quick! We usually ship the same day that orders are placed, but don't have much control on actual transit time.
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 858 reviews