Collide Records Reviews

5.0
Based on 858 reviews
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
I am a mixed media artist. I'm currently preparing for an upcoming show, More Than Words Can Say, that creates powerful connections between music, literature and visual art. As I always play music in my studio, I find that I am often inspired by music. One of my pieces, Morning Light, is such a piece--brought to birth by Josh Garrels Morning Light. My upcoming exhibit features my own work, along with a lyric/excerpt and the original source of inspiration. I needed a particular album for this exhibit, and you were able to supply it. Thank you! Johanna Riddle
The website was easy to navigate and my music was shipped really quickly. No complaints.
I ordered a record that arrived a little warped. I contacted Greg at Collide and have been bragging to people for days about how awesome he was getting everything sorted out. From start to finish, great experience. After the warped record, he sent me 2 to choose from to make sure I was happy with the purchase. What more could you ask for? 🙌🙌
Found a great deal on the cd I was looking for, so I wound up getting 2! One as a gift and one for myself. My order arrived well packaged and so quickly, I was amazed! The handwritten note of thanks on my order slip was such a great, personal touch. I really appreciated it! Would definitely recommend ordering from Collide, and will be checking their site from now on for CD purchases.
Fast delivery and great service
First off i got my delivery early!! Loved the little note left on my receipt!! Definitely order from this place again!!
Eric Owyoung and FoF made a brilliant album, regardless of the season (my daughter’s favorite album presently) and Collide Records captures the magic of this music perfectly here. Thank you!
The website is easy to use and has a good selection of eclectic records. I will definitely be back.
I would absolutely refer and shop with Collide again! The personalized touch, and follow up when the order was placed to delivery is awesome!
Had what I wanted and shipped on time.
Very happy with the service! Also loved getting a hand written note on my invoice! Thank you!
Fast delivery . Thankyou!! I'll be sure and purchase frome Collide again.
Great albums! Good selections of albums available.
Shipped fast and was packaged perfectly! So happy with my purchase
I am happy there is a good Online CD store on the internet. It's getting harder and harder to find CDs
Fast Shipping, wonderful products! Thank you!
Great Selection. Quick Shipping, packaged well. I would recommend purchasing from Collide Records.
I am so grateful to have a resource other than Amazon for my music! Also I appreciate Greg's prompt attention to my request and delivery of CDs~nice to feel appreciated as a customer~Many Thanks! Christy Mackie
I had a wonderful experience with collide records . I highly recommend it !
I've ordered twice. Been satisfied twice. Everything has been great.
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 858 reviews