Collide Records Reviews

Based on 1,044 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

Collide Records 5 star review on 6th November 2023
Tiffany G
Collide Records 5 star review on 6th November 2023
Tiffany G
Thank You❣️ My Mom is going to Love this for Christmas. She Loves Phil Whickam. Merry Christmas Collide and Thanks
Very fast shipping and so far pleased. It's a Christmas gift so I can't comment on the actual record
Awesome company! They tracked down a variant for me that was not in stock anywhere online. Very quick response to questions via email, great prices, and fast shipping. Everything came well packaged and safe for shipment. Will definitely be a repeat customer happy to support such a kind small business.
Had the records I needed and shipped in 'record' time ;) and very happy to support a small business at the same time.
The album I ordered came fast and in good condition! Very nice ordering experience.
Collide Records was a great option for our ordering needs this Christmas. Our radio station had done a giveaway of a specific Christmas CD and it went over better than we had expected so we needed to quickly order more. Collide ended up not only being the best deal but also providing great customer service throughout the whole process. I love how their collection appears to be very well-curated. We will utilize them again in the future if we need to!
Awesome experience. We previously had some issues with other sales outlets and Greg ensured we encountered no issues here. He reached out to me to clarify some points and made sure we were happy each step of the way. Highly recommended, will not hesitate to shop here in the future! Thanks for the great service!
My purchase shipped so fast and I received a handwritten note with my order! So thoughtful! Great customer service. Will definitely order from them again.
I’ve been looking for a copy of the Relient K Christmas album for a couple Christmas seasons always coming up empty! That was until Collide Records! Not only did they have a copy but it was at a great price and shipping so fast I don’t even know if USPS tracking updated before it was at my door! Will definitely be doing business with them again!!
item arrived exactly as described and was packed safely and securely, with a handwritten note asking me to reach out if I encountered any issues- very professional with a nice personal touch. I'll happily order from them again.
Great tracks on this collection but the audio is super quiet. I typically listen at 24-27 and had this up to 50
First time ordering from Collide but no complaints whatsoever! I was notified when my record shipped, it got here quickly, and the packaging was great! My record itself was also in wonderful condition. No scratches on the outer sleeve or any damage that I could find. And I am very nitpicky with condition. Would definitely be willing to buy from them again!
Record came in perfect condition! Even better than I expected. Would order from Collide again!
Great service...fast delivery and the personal note was a nice touch...will be ordering from again!
Excellent selection and customer service.
I wasn't aware of this independent record label. I was more than pleased with sorting through the sale items and finding a rare product. Thank you for providing some joy and comfort this holiday season.
Very fast service, great customer service. Will definitely order from Collide Records again.
Super fast shipping, great vinyl selection
Great price and quick delvery.
Perfect transaction. Came faster than expected and was just as described. Will do business again!
Collide Records 5 star review on 2nd December 2023