Collide Records Reviews

5.0
Based on 858 reviews
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
Great products, fast shipping, and friendly service!
Thanks Darran. Merry Christmas!
I ordered several Christmas LPs and thought for sure that they wouldn’t get to me on time for Christmas. They were shipped the day I ordered. Unreal. Plus, I’ve been waiting for a rerelease of Josh Garrels’ “Love and War and the Sea In-between” And Collide delivered on a this!
Thanks Matt. We're glad to have you as a customer. Merry Christmas!
Really great customer service! They were able to get my record to me before Christmas even though they got it late on their end!
Thanks Nate! Glad to hear it arrived for Christmas.
I’m extremely pleased with my purchase at Collide. I found a hard to find record at such a great price and delivery was very quick. Will be returning here for my next record purchases. I appreciated the personalized note from the company founder.
Thanks Miguel! Looking forward to being of further service to you. We appreciate you. Merry Christmas!
My experience with Collide Records was incredible. I placed my order, a collection is 4 CDs. Less than 24 hours later I got personal email informing me one of them was out of stock but would be in shortly and they would ship immediately upon arrival. I appreciated the communication and asked that the shipping address be changed due to the delay. They accommodated and I got the CDs in a very very short time I think they must have over night shipped. Truly truly incredible experience and I will definitely use them again!! Customer service like this is so hard to come by these days.
Thanks Derek! We are glad that everything arrived in plenty of time. Let us know if you are ever looking for anything we don't have listed on the website.
The BEST customer service and such a great selection of records!
Thanks Carly! We hope the gift was well received. 😉
Good selection of Music
Thanks Ken!
Greg was very helpful with my return and new record for replacement of a damaged item. Very pleased with my album!
Thanks Jeff. Glad to hear the replacement worked out well for you.
Excellent service-vinyl arrived in great condition-fast shipping earlier than promised. Definitely use recommend Collide Records
Found the CD I was looking for at a great price. Arrived quickly and in the condition stated (it is excellent!). Will definitely buy from here again with confidence!
Thanks Aaron! We'd be glad to have you as a repeat customer.
I’m so happy to find place where I can get my favorite music on CD!!! Shipping was very fast! When I start to listen in my car I noticed that sound is even better that through Bluetooth!!!!
Thanks Marina! Let us know if you are ever looking for any CDs that we don't have listed on the website.
I always go to Collide Records first when buying any album because they have fair prices, great customer service, and they package their items extremely well. I buy vinyl albums, and Collide Records packs their vinyl records so they won't get damaged during shipping. I've always had problems from other suppliers where my records arrived damaged, but that's never the case with Collide Records!
Thanks Lauren! We appreciate you.
Thanks Lauren! We appreciate you. Not everyone recognizes the importance of proper packaging when it comes to vinyl.
I can't say enough about Greg and Collide Records! He even hand wrote a thank you on the receipt!! I was so pleased with the whole interaction. I will definitely shop Collide for my future music purchases!
Thanks Cory! We're glad you found us. Let us know if you are ever looking for anything that we don't have listed on the site. Greg
They carry records from most of my favorite artists, ship them out safely, and they add a nice personal touch with a hand written note most times I order. I've ordered nearly the entirety of my collection from Collide, and everything has arrived in perfect condition. Very reliable, and often going above and beyond. My most recent order was no exception. I'll be ordering again soon, I'm sure!
Collide Records 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate you. Enjoy the Christmas tunes!
I have been a fan of Greg Bartles ever since he came out with that wine cooler with that other guy. And that was a long time ago! Haha Just kidding. I have been a fan of his ever since the Jesus Underground and appreciate his site and staff. Collie Records always have a deep selection of that hard-to-find music. Check it out and get the extended version of every artist you like.
Thanks David! We appreciate you sticking with us through all the years. (while raising a glass of wine cooler)
Selection, selection, selection! If you're starting to listen to vinyl or a 50+ year collector, Collide is my go to source for new vinyl!
They’re vinyls are shipped well and they offer great service
Shipped fast
I love that you all had the special edition red & green vinyl this is my favorite holiday album and now I have it. And the customer service was top notch! Will definitely be using you all again
Received my order quickly and was extremely pleased with my purchase. Great selection of music
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 858 reviews