Collide Records Reviews

Based on 1,055 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
Awesome service. Loved the hand written note and the personal touch. Great packing job.
Will be buying from Collide again! Easy to purchase, quick shipping, great packaging.
My CD came quickly & was fully intact. I am grateful Collide Records had the album in stock so that I could expand my growing CD collection.
Thank you for the purchases. Love my vinyls everything came in great shape. Will be ordering from you guys in the future. Thanks again.
Excellent customer service and expedient shopping! Personalized note of thanks!!!
Album was delivered on time and in excellent condition!
Everything I ordered was as expected and arrived in great condition! I'm new to buying vinyl and it was a pleasant experience. Thanks! :)
My order came on time and was packaged well. On my order slip, the owner Greg wrote a nice note! I would definitely buy from Collide Records again.
Fast shipping and packaged well. Look forward to buying more music from you guys.
Our experience was awesome…easy to order, they had stock of something we couldn’t find anywhere else, and it was shipped and arrived so fast!! Really great experience, hoping to order from them again!
My CD came quickly and was packaged well, CD was sealed and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend ordering from them and will be ordering from them again in the future!
So thankful that Collide had the album I was looking for. And the handwritten note on the invoice was a nice touch.
The best personal customer service!
I am happy with this purchase...but I have to admit ...I was somewhat hesitant initially when I saw the price that in fact...I thought your site was a fake...overall...I took a chance and I am glad that I did...
Great customer service. Really Fast shipping. Love that they add a handwritten note to the record!
Fast shipping - arrived in perfect condition.
Communicative staff (the record came with a handwritten note!). Record came in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Thanks Collide!
Amazing customer service! Great packaging and quick shipping. I highly recommend them and will purchase from them again!
Great shipping and handling. Thanks for everything. I would totally buy from them again!
I was very impressed by their customer service both times I ordered vinyls. It's the best customer service I've had in a long time. The delivery was timely, and the packaging kept the vinyls from bending or getting dented. I'll be using them to purchase all my vinyls, and I definitely highly recommend Collide Records.
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 1,055 reviews