Collide Records Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

How would you rate Collide Records?

"Excellent service. Everything arrived in good condition. Thanks. Geri Enos"
"Only place I could find the cd I needed for my hubby's bday, good price, and got here on time"
"Got a hard to find album, quickly, at a great price. Couldn’t ask for anything more."
"Not only do I love their selection but their service was top notch. I received a hand written thank you. That just doesn’t happen these days. Their prices are reasonable and the shipping was quick. What more could you ask for? Stickers. Stickers would be nice."
"I just wanted to say what a great experience working with collide records. Not only did I receive a beautiful package with fast shipping, I also received an email thanking me for my purchase followed up by a Handwritten Letter, yes handwritten because it got a little water on it and the ink ran, thanking me again. What a beautiful personal business you have Greg. Cant wait to do business with you again."
"Very pleased with the service I received."
"Love buying from Collide Records! They always ship fast and have good deals! Sometimes even through in some free extras that are always good! I always try to purchase from them if I can!"
"Very user friendly site! A+++ communication and fantastic customer service!"
"Definitely worth 5 a star!! My album came in on time, product was in perfect condition, very reasonable prices!!"
"Great service!"
"Best prices for some hard to find music. Shipped very quick!"
"Made buying a record easy with an eclectic selection that I couldn't find anywhere else. Greaf service with a personalized email. Nice!"
"Product came very safely wrapped, I was impressed."
"Great selection of vinyl including some hard to find releases."
"This is my first time ordering from Collide records. I am very pleased!!! They even put in a little bonus in my order. 😊 Thank you so much!!!"
Collide Records is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews