Collide Records Reviews

5.0
Based on 827 reviews
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

Collide Records 5 star review on 11th September 2021
James D
Collide Records 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Enoch E
They have an amazing collection of albums, and list things they actually have, instead of back ordered items, and then ship them out quickly in great packaging. I will be a regular customer, for sure. Highly recommend. 6 out of 5 stars.
Collide Records 5 star review on 11th September 2021
I always go to Collide Records first when buying any album because they have fair prices, great customer service, and they package their items extremely well. I buy vinyl albums, and Collide Records packs their vinyl records so they won't get damaged during shipping. I've always had problems from other suppliers where my records arrived damaged, but that's never the case with Collide Records!
I can't say enough about Greg and Collide Records! He even hand wrote a thank you on the receipt!! I was so pleased with the whole interaction. I will definitely shop Collide for my future music purchases!
They carry records from most of my favorite artists, ship them out safely, and they add a nice personal touch with a hand written note most times I order. I've ordered nearly the entirety of my collection from Collide, and everything has arrived in perfect condition. Very reliable, and often going above and beyond. My most recent order was no exception. I'll be ordering again soon, I'm sure!
Collide Records 5 star review on 6th December 2022
I have been a fan of Greg Bartles ever since he came out with that wine cooler with that other guy. And that was a long time ago! Haha Just kidding. I have been a fan of his ever since the Jesus Underground and appreciate his site and staff. Collie Records always have a deep selection of that hard-to-find music. Check it out and get the extended version of every artist you like.
Thanks David! We appreciate you sticking with us through all the years. (while raising a glass of wine cooler)
Selection, selection, selection! If you're starting to listen to vinyl or a 50+ year collector, Collide is my go to source for new vinyl!
They’re vinyls are shipped well and they offer great service
Shipped fast
I love that you all had the special edition red & green vinyl this is my favorite holiday album and now I have it. And the customer service was top notch! Will definitely be using you all again
Received my order quickly and was extremely pleased with my purchase. Great selection of music
Great selection of music and very prompt on shipping after placing my order. Hand written note for customer appreciation was a great touch when I opened the album I purchased
I found Collide online and will definitely use them again! Service was fast, my vinyl was well packaged and they even wrote a personal thank you note on my receipt. I will shop here again!
Great customer service and communication. Record shipped quickly and is in perfect condition! Thank you!
Large variety of vinyls, at very reasonable prices. Shipping was quick, and personalized with a little note, which I loved! It’s nice to know that purchasing from this site supports a small business and real people. Will definitely shop again!
Signed copy was almost half the price of major competitors. Shipping was cheap and freakishly fast; ordered on a Friday and received product the following Monday. Communication was clear and prompt. I will look to Collide Records for future music purchases whenever I can. Highly recommend!
I love the service and music choice available here on Collide and am impressed with the fact that there is always a short yet meaningful note with the invoice.
Great selection of music from relevant artists with contemplative lyrics. Quick shipping!
Not only did Collide check in multiple times with us after processing, but also received a hand-written note when I received my vinyl. Great service!!
Such great and speedy service!
Quick ship and packaged safely!
Awesome! Hope to purchase with you guys again.
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 827 reviews