Collide Records Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy

"Great people to buy from! They often add a cd that I might like or an autographed cd cover for free! The music they offer is always great! Love shopping from Collide Records!!!"
"Thanks for the amazing records."
"Easy to work with, fast shipping."
"Great records. New condition as advertised. Very prompt shipping. These folks are great."
"Collide Records had a hard to find CD available which was great! Then on top of that their website was easy to use and understand. They sent confirmation and updates messages about my order, and the customer service was exemplary. I will definitely purchase from them again. Jeff B."
"Collide Records had the albums I was looking for at a great price and their delivery was in two days. I will be ordering from them again."
"Amazing experience purchasing from this company. The transaction process was quick and easy, and the email notifications were super helpful. At first I thought there was a problem with my package not being delivered on time, but it was really just me forgetting to check my mailbox... When I contacted the costumer service, they were super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend using this site to purchase music, and will definitely be coming back for more."
"Fast and well packaged. I'd order from them again without hesitation."
"The three CDs were in mint condition and there was customer service follow-up, ensuring the product was received in appropriate condition."
"I stumbled upon Collide after sifting through several search-engine links for some fairly obscure artists. I'm glad I did. I have had great, swift service for each order & am a fan of their prices as well. One can find some pretty deep cuts in the sale section as well. I will return without a doubt."
"Collide Records is a top notch facility. They make sure the customer is pleased with the purchase, the shipping time for purchase is lightning fast, and I personally love the thank you notes written on each purchase."
"Collide Records gave me exactly what I asked for with minimal fuss - delivery was on time and the order was in pristine condition, as promised."
"I ordered two records. They shipped fast and were in excellent condition. The price was very fair too."
"a little pricey, but i needed to have this lp in my collection."
"Greg at Collide Records went out of his way to help us find a rare album and to get in my hands in time for a birthday gift. Exceptional service. I will definitely be back."
"Superb service and quick shipping."
"Fast shipping and everything as described!"
"Collide was easy to work with and had exceptional customer service, down to the handwritten note in my order. Will definitely order with Collide Records again."
"Awesome company! I had a question so I emailed them on Facebook and within an hour on a holiday weekend I had a reply! Great customer service!!!"
"I got a CD that was defective, but when I contacted them they sent a new one right away at no charge. Very happy!"
Collide Records is rated 4.93 based on 188 reviews