Collide Records Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy

"There was a problem in shipping, that the shipping jacket and record jacket were both bent. I complained in an earlier review, but got a personal call from Greg, who is going to right the matter. Love the personal service of this company!"
"They delivered my cd quickly and efficiently and it even came with a handwritten note! I’ll definitely be buying from them again."
"They shipped the cds very quickly after I ordered and it even came in time for its birthday recipient! They followed up afterwards via email to make sure I was satisfied, which I definitely am!"
"This is the first time Purchased from Collide Records. The records were delivered as promised and the records were packaged appropriately arriving in great shape. Prices are competitive and shipping and delivery was quick, plus my purchase helped provide meals for those in need. I look forward to purchasing more in the future."
"I ordered a record the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, to my surprise it was delivered the Friday after Thanksgiving. Greg even sent me a personal email thanking me for my purchase. Very personable, and excellent customer service. Will be purchasing future records from Collide Records."
"Great service"
"Great service, quick response and shipping, and even a personal note. Will defiantly return for all future record purchases."
"We love Slugs & Bugs music and found Collide Records had the best prices. We were pleasantly surprised that one of the CDs we purchased was a signed copy. We will come back to Collide for future purchases!"
"Quick shipping and great customer service."
"If ever a company cared about its customers, it most definitely is Collide Records!!! I love the personalized messages thanking me for doing business with them. Do yourself a favor and order from Collide Records"
"I love doing business with Collide Records. They have a superb collection of vinyl, and their customer service is top notch. Every record I've ever ordered has been delivered promptly and in perfect condition."
"This was the cheapest place to get what I was looking for, and the service was fast and convenient."
"I was very happy with the selection of music and with the prices. Shipping was reasonable. I wouldn't have any reservations with using Collide Records for my future CD needs."
"Great price and timely delivery!"
"Customer service was fantastic and my order arrived quickly and in great shape with a few bonus items thrown in! Highly recommended!"
"Great response very quick delivery I am a very happy customer"
"Great experience."
"Great costumer service. Quick shipping. Thanks."
"Collide carries a great selection of hard-to-find vinyl, and their customer service is outstanding. When one of my ordered items was delayed, I received several personal emails (not bot mails) apprising me of the situation and offering various shipping options. Don’t hesitate to support this quality, independently-owned record store!"
"Fast delivery and great customer service! I was pleasantly surprised to see a handwritten note on the invoice. Love the philosophy behind the music selections offered. Will definitely be shopping with this company in the future!"
Collide Records is rated 4.98 based on 49 reviews