Collide Records Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy

"I honestly can't think of the right words to describe how satisfied I am with my order. I can tell that this is just the beginning of Collide Records helping me grow my vinyl collection."
"Greg offers top notch customer service and clearly has a passion for what he does. Very satisfied with my purchases and will continue to be a repeat customer!"
"I did have my package delayed but it was by the postal service and not CR. They were so helpful and nice! They even sent me another record because of the delay and I easily returned the extra. It was safely packed and it looks so nice! I’m so excited to give it to my friend for her birthday!! So thank you Colise Records! I will be shopping with you again soon!"
"Excellent choice of records and speed of delivery"
"Great selection of CD albums that are hard to find elsewhere, and arrived promptly."
Thanks Nicholas! Glad we could help you get some hard to find albums.
"I didn't know about this shop, but when I found it via Google I was pleased with the site layout, the selection, the easy-to-find discount code, and placed an order. I was then further pleased by the great communication and personal thank you note I received (who does that anymore?). Overall a great webshop that I will frequent!"
Thanks Daniel! We really appreciate the kind words. Glad we could help you find some great music.
"Great service and quick shipping!"
Thanks Jared! Let us know if we can get you anymore music.
"The best online experience buying a record. I didn't know if it was legit before I bought but it is literally the best experience ever!"
Thanks Byron! Glad we could prove we were legit:)
"Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!"
Thanks Tim! We couldn't be happier with the 5 star review. We should have Brand New Vinyl back in stock very soon.
"I haven’t received my package yet so I am not sure how I like this experience. It has been delayed several times so I hope I will get it in before my best friends birthday who I bought this record for! I will say that the shopping experience was great just the fact that my package is still not here has me a little annoyed."
Hi Brooklynn. I also see that your package delivery has been delayed by the postal service. Since it appears to be lost, we'll get another record shipped out Priority right away. Greg
"Best selection of CHH CDs that I have been able to find. The prices were great and the shipping was quick. Hand written notes in the packaging let me know that the company truly cares about their customers. Will definitely purchase from again."
Thanks Andrew! We appreciate that you notice the little things. Glad we could help you find some great music.
"These guys had the full recording of Needtobreath’s new album on vynil. 5 stars!"
"Shipping time is longer than expected, but pricing is good!"
"This store has a fantastic selection of music, and many records from my vinyl collection have come from Collide Records. Great prices for vinyl albums that seem to be only available here, and excellent customer service. I plan to keep coming back here for future purchases."
"I was VERY excited to find some CDs I haven't been able to find anywhere else! The shipping was faster than expected and they even reached out to me to let me know there would be a slight delay, which was impressive. When the items arrived, they were very well packaged and unscathed! I will absolutely be making more purchases in the future."
"Great selection ... good communication and quick delivery."
"One of few record shops that carried the record I was needed! Great and thought servcice! I’ll be buying all future records from Collide, no doubt"
Thanks Ryan. Glad we could help you find that elusive record.
"My transaction with Collide Records was excellent. I received all of my items, damage free, very quickly. I'll be doing more business with Collide in the future."
Thanks Thomas! We appreciate the feedback.
"Shipped out quick and on time."
Thanks Michael!
"Excellent transaction, packaging, and record. Thanks!"
Thanks Luke! Hope you are enjoying the records.
Collide Records is rated 4.92 based on 147 reviews