Collide Records Reviews

Based on 1,096 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
Amazing! Collide had a hard-to-find record, they shipped it quickly, and it arrived perfectly. Thankful to have found this impressive and thoughtful gem of a store. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
We are thankful you found us! The colored vinyl re-releases are coming soon under the new Watchhouse moniker.
The records came quickly and in perfect condition! I had no issues ordering or receiving my records and I love having them. Collide made sure to note that I could contact them if there was anything they could do to make the experience better but they already made it amazing.
They shipped quickly and wrapped my purchase with care. An absolute pleasure to do business with! AAA+++
The shipping was fast. The items were packaged very well. The owner even enclosed a handwritten note.
Great communication and transaction. I even received a handwritten thank you note for my purchase.
Shipped so fast and with care! Thank you so much!
Great company to work with. There is a good selection of CDs. Reasonable prices and fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Everything was perfect. So many times the CD cases are scratched or broken. Not with this company. No complaints and I would order from them again.
I especially loved the personal note for me you included.
I bought it as a present for a friend who loved listening to mine we both love the album and she is pleased to have her own copy.
Quick. Efficient. Communicative. Would order again.
Purchased a Brandon Lake CD and it came bubble wrapped with a nice hand written note thanking me for purchasing from Collide Records. It was certainly a very nice gesture and will make me think of ordering music from them again before another company. It was also delivered quickly and tracking details were provided ahead of time.
Very quick delivery. Very pleased😎
Very fast delivery and the music oh the music. Makes my heart so happy
Big fan of Joy Oladokun. Was disappointed to find one of the two vinyl records was visibly warped. Not sure if it’ll flatten out completely and it plays fine, but, no denying it being warped.
Hey Brian. Sorry to hear that one of the records was warped. Unfortunately, warping will likely always be a potential risk with vinyl, and there is no way of us knowing without opening the records. Let us know if it starts to affect play and we can replace it for you, or we could try to flatten it for you with a Vinyl Flat.
Great to have this back in my library and a physical copy at that. Takes me back to highschool. Thanks for everything guys
Delivery was swift and the quality of the product is superb!
Great customer support. Thank you!
Hi Austin. Tracking says the package was delivered over 2 weeks ago, on May 10th. Please contact as on Tuesday to verify address and discuss re-shipment options.
My package came so quickly and was very well sealed. I received a hand-written note along with my Relient K vinyl. Such sweet people!
Great company. My CD arrived as promised. Came in great packaging so the case was not damaged. Good price. Very happy with Collide Records. Will order from them again.
The Cd i ordered came in a very quick manner and in perfect condition. I had the best experience ordering from them.
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 1,096 reviews