Collide Records Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy

"Great customer service, fast shipping, such a pleasure! Loving my record!"
"Fast shipping, great customer service. Will definitely shop here again!"
"Phenomenal experience. Will definitely buy again. Amazon like experience with a personal touch. I got a hand written note from the owner which was very cool."
"love the album and it was delivered within a few days of ordering. excellent speed"
"Lovely process from beginning to end. Great selection too!!"
"I bought this for a friend and he loves it, the sound was great and everything! The company is awesome as well because they keep up with you to make sure you enjoy your purchase"
"Collide is a great record retailer. And it's really refreshing to find a vinyl/CD shop that specializes in artists who are both talented and who present a positive message. Anyway familiar with faith-based radio is likely well aware that those tend to be two mutually exclusive qualities. Collide does all the work for you and curates the relatively rare artists that do both and do it well. Also, fantastic and friendly customer service. I will definitely buy from them again."
"Great selection and reasonable prices. Greg gave personal touches with my orders (direct e-mail, handwritten note) and took care of me when one of my records was damaged during shipping. I will definitely shop again and refer my friends."
"Great service!"
"Good collection of music. I was treated very kindly when my initial (international) shipping got lost. I will order here again."
"Very simple to order, and outstanding ownership. Takes pride in their work!"
"I have finally been able to listen to the 3 albums I bought and thoroughly enjoyed each. Also appreciated the personal thank you email that Greg sent out separate from order confirmation/thanks for your purchase email. Not too often do you see that nowadays."
"My Gungor CDs came with a handwritten note expressing sorrow that the band ended, and it was a nice touch. Thanks to Greg for that. I will bur CDs from Collide in the future because of this. It did make me feel a bit special. :)"
"Great experience.. Great service and super fast shipping!"
"The price of the CD was the best I could find anywhere on the internet, and it came super quick (3 days). The customer service is fantastic, as I sent an email asking a question and they replied within 30 minutes. Highly recommend purchasing from this company :)"
"great deal. got my vinyls super fast in great shape."
"I can't wait to purchase again. Great prices, and quick service. I love this company!"
"Collide has great customer service. Everything from the personalized note included with my purchase to their quick shipping is greatly appreciated. Thank you!"
"Excellent music, and super fast shipping. Thanks for the great customer service!"
"My CD arrived damaged, but Collide sent a replacement without question. Thank you so much!! Awesome customer service is hard to come by these days...."
Collide Records is rated 4.94 based on 118 reviews