Collide Records Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collide Records
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy
It was great excelle4nt service Thank You Donna
Got just what I wanted for a good price. The CD I ordered was either more expensive or out of stock at other sites.
Ordering was easy. Was sent emails on status of order. Received order on time and in good condition. Will order again and will recommend to others. Sincerely, Scott
My first time buying from Collide and it was an excellent experience. The site is easy to navigate, the prices are competitive and the delivery was prompt. Thoroughly recommended.
Both of my orders arrived on time and in almost perfect condition! Customer service is amazing, and responded quickly to my emails. I have ordered CDs from amazon, b&n, target, basically everywhere, but only from here did they come without a crack on the case. I definitely recommend them and they have earned a returning customer.
I was very happy that Collide had exactly what I wanted at great prices and that I received the CDs within a few days. The entire process was very simple and I will definitely shop with them again.
My cd arrived even sooner than expected and there was a very nice personal note written on my invoice that was a nice touch!
Easy checkout and quick delivery. Product was in great condition.
Good communication and friendly service
Extremely fast shipping and heavy duty packaging ensured record edges did not get dented. Will buy from this company again.
They did a great job! I got my order quickly and it was perfect. I put concert tickets in the case and gave it as a gift. It was amazing!
Very quick shipping, good condition, fair pricing, and sweet note on pull sheet. I’ll be buy many more albums.
I was very, very impressed with the service at Collide Records. I ordered the wrong gift, and Greg Bartels was able to put a record on hold for me and assist me in ordering the right record. Not only did he follow up to ensure the record arrived before Christmas, but he also had excellent customer service over the phone, and he wrote a short, encouraging note on the receipt that thanked me for my purchase. I will definitely revisit Collide records for my future purchases, the customer service is too good to pass up.
I ordered a CD and was very pleased with how quickly I received my order. It arrived and I was completely satisfied with my order. I loved how well informed I was with their keeping me informed on the status of my order and the delivery! Thanks!
I'm very happy with my latest order with Collide Records. I bought the first album from Future of Forestry at a great price with a discount to boot. Shipping was very reasonable and quick.
good service. very prompt
I really enjoyed the personal touch of a thank you. Wow! Also received my cd as promised in 2 days.
We were extremely pleased with you and your Company. The CD made it here in. Perfect condition.AND we are enjoying it very much. We will certainly use you the next time. Thanks again. Dennis and Mary Mick
They responded quickly to my online inquiry. My order was securely packaged and the product arrived in perfect condition.
Overall a great experience. Ordered with ease and product arrived on time in great condition. Customer service also followed up to make sure everything was in order.
Collide Records is rated 4.95 based on 303 reviews