Collide Records Reviews

Based on 1,042 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Collide Records Reviews

About Collide Records:

Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

Collide Records 5 star review on 6th November 2023
Tiffany G
Collide Records 5 star review on 6th November 2023
Tiffany G
Amazing! Collide had a hard-to-find record, they shipped it quickly, and it arrived perfectly. Thankful to have found this impressive and thoughtful gem of a store. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
We are thankful you found us! The colored vinyl re-releases are coming soon under the new Watchhouse moniker.
I was glad to find you - I don't like ordering from gargantuan companies like Amazon, Yay for smaller businesses! Fast service, I received the CD's I ordered in perfect condition and with a friendly personal note. Thank you! I will order from Collide again
This was my first time buying a UK import vinyl & I knew Collide would take special care to get it here safely! The owner was in touch via email with updates on its release and it arrives soon after. The Fray was the first big band I saw in concert and this album is so special to me. It’s one that I always wanted to have in my own little vinyl collection and I’m so happy to be able to listen to this copy!
Collide Records 5 star review on 2nd March 2024
Excellent service from an excellent company. Received multiple shipping updates and notifications from them throughout the process. Fast shipping for the price, and they even wrote a handwritten note thanking me on the shipping label! So happy to find this rare vinyl in stock from them and will be purchasing from them again in the future!!
Great! Very response with usps issue. Great record.
Hey Cody. Please contact us and we can try to help you resolve whatever the situation is with the post office. The order was not been returned to us so I’m not sure if they are holding it your post office.
Vinyl record was well packed and came in mint shape. Overall was happy ordering from Collide records. Will order again from them no doubt!
My order from a different store of this same exact vinyl was cancelled with no communication, found out by checking the invoice, and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find this special edition. Found it on Collide Records website, saw they had a stellar reputation, ordered quickly and easily with Shop Pay, and my record arrived in.:.record time :-) great condition, carefully packaged, exactly as described. Thank you guys!!!
Excellent product and prompt shipping. I think what I like most is the ability to. get a special edition printing for the average price of what the vinyl sells for by the label. This would keep me coming back IF the price stays consistent. If it (the price) didn't, I would not return as others there is competition doing the same thing.
Awesome service. Loved the hand written note and the personal touch. Great packing job.
Will be buying from Collide again! Easy to purchase, quick shipping, great packaging.
My CD came quickly & was fully intact. I am grateful Collide Records had the album in stock so that I could expand my growing CD collection.
Thank you for the purchases. Love my vinyls everything came in great shape. Will be ordering from you guys in the future. Thanks again.
Excellent customer service and expedient shopping! Personalized note of thanks!!!
Album was delivered on time and in excellent condition!
Everything I ordered was as expected and arrived in great condition! I'm new to buying vinyl and it was a pleasant experience. Thanks! :)
My order came on time and was packaged well. On my order slip, the owner Greg wrote a nice note! I would definitely buy from Collide Records again.
Fast shipping and packaged well. Look forward to buying more music from you guys.
Our experience was awesome…easy to order, they had stock of something we couldn’t find anywhere else, and it was shipped and arrived so fast!! Really great experience, hoping to order from them again!
My CD came quickly and was packaged well, CD was sealed and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend ordering from them and will be ordering from them again in the future!
So thankful that Collide had the album I was looking for. And the handwritten note on the invoice was a nice touch.
The best personal customer service!
Collide Records is rated 5.0 based on 1,042 reviews