Collide Records Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Collide Records

About Collide Records: Collide Records is an online music store featuring CDs and vinyl records.

800-858-3076

sales@colliderecords.com

Tell us how Collide Records made you happy

"The service was fast and the site was easy to navigate to find what I was looking for!"
"i’m from Romania and i’m very very very happy that i found collector’s editions here at colliderecords. my friend from USA will come in august in Romania and i’ll have in my hands my switchfoot☺️. definitely i would buy from you again and again. thanks a lot! regards from Europe, Romania!"
"Great service and fast shipment! Thank you for a great buying experience! : ) LM"
"I enjoyed my experience with Collide Records. I was able to get two records I've been wanting and they shipped quickly. I'll definitely be back for my records in the future!"
"Great shipping time and wonderful customer service!"
"Appreciated the hand written note!"
"I was very pleased with my shopping experience. I found a hard-to-find CD on Collide Records, at a much better price than Amazon.com had it. The CD came quickly, in perfect condition, and there was a nice handwritten note attached, too."
"Everything was great!"
"I found a CD that I really wanted on this site and everything went smooth I got a good buy on it and I’m very happy"
"I received personalized correspondence from the company as the item was being sent to me, then I received the item quickly and in perfect condition with a handwritten note on the billing invoice thanking me for my purchase. The personalized touch on top of quick shipping ensures I will be a a customer again in the future."
"had a great experience ordering from Collide Records excellent customer service"
"i got it, i got it!!!"
"Excellent service and company! They carry a great variety of music to choose from."
"I ordered a hard to get Vinyl and received it quickly with a hand written thank you note included in the packaging. Would buy again from Collide Records"
"wonderful service. the CD arrived promptly and in perfect condition. the shipping was low-cost and was affordable for what i wanted. i will definitely purchase again from Collide."
"I was so happy that they offered some hard-to-find cd’s that I was looking for."
"fast, personal service"
"I ordered a CD from Collide Records, my order came in early, and my c.d. is in great condition I would recommend anyone to shop there for music I'm one happy customer. Thanks again, Johnson"
"Quick and easy shopping."
"I honestly can't think of the right words to describe how satisfied I am with my order. I can tell that this is just the beginning of Collide Records helping me grow my vinyl collection."
Collide Records is rated 4.93 based on 166 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access