Copart Reviews

04AM
4AM

david.tuck@copart.com

Click Here

Tell us how Copart made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"I'm just tired of company like yours lie to consumes I was so happy to find something cheap cause I need a vehicle but when the final price for the vehicle is reviewed I rather spend money money on Craigslist or buy From a junkyard cause when a price is set that what you pay not a gate fee not a buyer fee not an online fee no taxes on it if I buy a vehicle for 225 that's the price I pay no with all the fee you add to it total cost 800 dollar really in would like to see a company that trying to help people not rip them off"
Are you Copart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I buy from them because it’s cheap, but they hid damage as much as possible in their photos and if you have a problem, their support is non existent. My state requires an additional form to transfer out of state vehicles. Many Copart locations are fine with signing as the seller, but Dayton Ohio, and Atlanta West both have ladies behind the desk that refuse to sign them saying they only notarize documents for their state. If that’s the case, they shouldn’t sell to out of state buyers. Other locations within the same state will sign it so it just who’s behind the counter that’s the problem. They say it’s not their responsibility to sign it, but they have consigned to sell the cars as a seller and legally they are responsible for providing whatever documents are needed to transfer the car. Managers are useless and agree to whatever their girls say. I contacted Corporate headquarters and they said there is nothing they can do that everything is locally managed. My only recourse is taking the form to a Copart within my state to have them sign it. This is a two hour drive one way. All simply because they are unwilling to do the job they are paid to do that these locations. Sadly, these are locations that are closest to me and it’s really a problem for me."
Copart is rated 1.34 based on 70 reviews