Copart Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Read Copart Reviews

david.tuck@copart.com

Tell us how Copart made you happy
Just recently bought a 2006 corvette z06 about two weeks ago, mind you I live in miami and I bought it from californias copart location, the pictures looked good and everything played out in the description when I receive the car I had a mechanic check it out and it so happens to be that the car has a different engine in it not the ls7, I will be fighting this and if needed I'll take.legal a ton I have written statements of what engine th car has and pictures of what it says on the description of the engine posted by copart, I want a full refund
NO WHERE on the app shows what fees they charge. You have to dig for that. SHADY. Found that out the hard way. Bought a car for 5600 and they charge me 20% “buyer fee” And some other unscrupulous charges. The other shady thing was I won the bid then got an email a few hours later saying “the seller would like to make you a counter offer”...WTF?! I won but you want to offer me to pay more?!?!?! I called today member services saying I want to cancel this and they told me to call the lot that I won the car from. She said best case they will relist it and charge me 10% of purchase. Eff y’all Im calling the damn attorney general.
I have bought many cars from Copart and they show NO loyalty or customer service. They sold us a van with major damage that was not shown in the photos or listed in the description. Someone actually took a hammer or something to the car and it was not shown but when I zoomed close in on the photos I could see the photo had been photoshopped to erase the damage. The last car I just bought stayed it came with keys and they gave it to me with no keys. When I asked for keys or for a credit the manager avoided my calls and then they told me to read the fine print. So bad. So so bad :-(
The world needs to know , copart does not know the meaning of integrity, if you buy a car at copart assume the damage is serious, figure a new motor or transmission at the very least. I have notified the attorney generals office and the department of transportation, they will review but copart just lies so much. BUT TO PROTECT OTHERS FROM THIS COMPANY EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. LETS GET THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN !!!
The company is a fraud hiding behind T&C and treating members as if they have no rights. I won a bid on a vehicle described as run and drive with primary damage of minor scratches and dents. On collection after payment I discovered that the vehicle only drives on the first gear. I immediately notified the manager but he insisted I must accept the vehicle in the condition. I however refused to collect the vehicle and returned the documents and the key. Copart is yet to refund my payment after series of letters. I will follow up legally in order to get my refund
Bought car then 2 days later my partner who was going to fix car had slight stroke . Rang coport and explained situation but was told sorry but still have to pay £250 relisting fee. I would never use again or recommend. Very sad time
they are a big cheater website and lier
Never buy from Copart. they don't tell the truth about the actual condition of the car one wants to buy. I bought a BMW X5 2011 model from them the said the car was run & drive with minor scratches and dent. I drove the car home only to find out that the engine is malfunctioned. I called them severally but nothing they did about my issue. Copart is a NOT NOT NOT NOT
WOULD BE NO STARS IF POSSIBLE! MY VAN WENT TO BE ASSESSED FOR THE DRIVER'S SIDE WING MIRROR TO BE REPAIRED. THE FITTED SEAT COVERS WERE RIPPED OUT AND STUFFED IN THE UNDERSEAT STORAGE! NOT REMOVED, RIPPED OUT, SO THE STRAPS WERE BROKEN. NO MENTION OF IT UNTIL THE VEHICLE WAS DROPPED OFF BY THE REPAIRERS (NOT COPART BUT AN EXCELLENT COMPANY!). STILL WAITING FOR COPART TO SORT OUT! THEY SAID THE SEATS NEEDED TO BE EXAMINED FOR VALUATION! WHY? AND IF THAT WAS THE CASE WHY WERE THEY NOT REMOVED CAREFULLY AND REPLACED!
I sold my car to them. Someone, from CoPart, contacted me in a decent amount of time. First I dealt with Clunker Junker, then Peddle and finally CoPart. Everyone, either by email or telephone was very nice to me............Good Service. When Copart picked up my car, the man, Jay, was polite. I traded my title and keys for a check. I will let everyone know how things go as far as the check is concerned.
On May 30, 2019, I bought a Ford Mustang car at copart.com Photos that were at the auction of this vehicle were completely different than the actual condition of the car. Photos of the vehicle when it was picked up by the driver are completely different. The copart.com car has been damaged by a forklift driver and this can also be seen in the pictures. I send them in the attachment. I am asking for help because there are so many people like me. I have already written to the Copart Manager to give me the number of the insurance policy and the name and surname of the employee who gave us the vehicle in the parking lot but unfortunately did not do it. In addition, he blocked us an account for further vehicle auctions.
Don’t buy from copart in Walton Kentucky. I buy over 1000 cars a year through copart. Bought 10 last week, go to pick up today and we are told they are at their max capacity for trucks and we would need to park on the road. They had trucks parked on the side the road unsafe to the point the police came. I took pics of the lot it has 7 trucks loading and lots of space to get us off the street as you can see in the pics!!! It doesn’t stop there!!! I stand inside for 8 mins watching the woman talk and laugh with their drivers I finally asked if someone was going to help. I was told by Samantha not to come during lunch if I want to be helped!!!! She then laughed. I told her she was being rude and that’s not really how you treat your customers. She said it must be a crime to laugh. Well, I got no assistance from the manager Holly was told to just not buy if we won’t like it. So that’s what I am doing not buying!!! They also seem to think Holly, Samantha and the other 2 rude ass ladies think corporate pays their checks not the customers!!! They said they don’t care if we take those 10 or not easier on them!! They get paid regardless!!! WAY TO GO COPART!!! Rude rude rude!!!
My Ford F150 was taken to this place in Anthony NM (El Paso) by my insurance company after a wreck. When i went to pick up my truck, my JL audio subwoofer box was missing. I asked the manager (J.G.), he basically told me to F myself and they weren't responsible after my insurance adjuster showed him the picture. This place has no customer service skills and No accountability. Now i need to file a claim again with my insurance company US&& for the stolen speaker box...If your insurance takes your vehicle there...BEWARE...
Spoke to Leon - or well Leon spoke over me the entire time. I was just trying to get a quote for my 2008 dodge. 125 dollars Is what he offered - no way in hell. When I declined he kept asking if the other quotes gave me a copy of the amount and that the car would sell for 300 at an auction. ??? I have been to an auction before and had put nearly 1000 in new parts in the thing in the last six months. So extremely disrespectful and rude. Just because I am a girl doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. Ended up selling it for 1000 just to get it out of my parking lot and when he called back the next day and was informed the attitude amplified. Lowest quote I’ve ever received. Try craiglists or anywhere before this place. ALSO THEY DEMAND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO NOW IM GETTING EMAILS.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this action! It’s the worst from car description to customer service!!
Worst action ever, checked 10 cars for EU import .. 8 of them are healed, people re brand pure salvage and make them look nice on photos when you get the real car you will be in shock , it have more hidden damages and copart lies that is only minor scratches and dents. What a scam auction ...
I bought more than 11 cars on copart all but 1 needed a new engine even though they market them as run in drive
Really bad bought a 2017 Cadillac xt5 clean title received vehicle Andrew's Texas salvage title flood vehicle multiple vin# car has no power all computers water logged.engine frozen called copart nothing they can do they go by the vin in the windsheild.as is flood vehicle is not a clean title and 2 vin# s 2 months car still sitting in my drive way calling BBB cant take it any longer.
Do not use copart
longtime member but it's time to leave. Tired of their I don't care attitudes, non phone support when you need help, managers who hide in their office avoiding calls and emails and don't handle issues, storage fees terrible now that free storage was reduced fro 6 days to 2, charging gate fee when they don't help load heavies (not sure how that's legal when they don't provide service). They lay awake at night dreaming up new fees to charge buyers! And on the seller side nonpayers are becoming a problem, and GMs let buyers out of a sale and arbitrarily relist vehicles under different damage codes costing sellers money. Done with them
Copart is rated 1.31 based on 78 reviews