Copart Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Copart Reviews

david.tuck@copart.com

Tell us how Copart made you happy
15 year experience, the freaking place is all about making money. in 2020 I could call and get my questions solved. Now it is all about cash. Horrible auction. Too bad they are freaking monopolizing the market.
they are criminals and treat their customers like sh....
Relist fee is a joke , after the bike relisted and then we buy it back, we still need to pay relist fee ...lol .. what a joke ..I will give -2000 star For copart, customers is their cash cow .. stay away
SOMETIMES THE LOADERS ARE BACKED UP TOO MUCH AND YOUR APPOINTMENTS ALTHOUGH BETTER THAN THE PAST ARE HARD TO NAVIGATE ON YOUR WEB SITE.. OTHERWISE THE SERVICE IS VASTLY IMPROVED OVER THE PAST. THANK YOU FOR ASKING FOR OUR INPUT. SINCERELY BUYER #558772
Very happy with good service all the time Thanks all
One of my favorite places! Staff is friendly and helpful!
Ok cristian soy
The staff at the facilities is always helpful…. The problem I see currently is the high fees…and we are getting squeezed like trying for blood from a turnip. Every year or sooner Copart devised a wsy to hike the fees. Just when you hit premium buyer…the program changes, you never know where the finish line is. Set a program and leave it alone!!
Very friendly staff , always offer help when asked , quick to serve and get you loaded.
They stole my keys during a tow and lost them.
Won auction on a lightly damaged car, paid in full Friday, next Monday paid for delivery but didn't know if out of their area they charge you and contract it out at a way lower price. Nearly 2 weeks later after many calls i found my own transporter. Cancelled theirs,they charged me 40 pounds retrieval fee, 110 pounds storage and then get a call the next day on collection to tell me i have another 24 pounds storage to pay. Thats 174 pounds for non delivery and i only paid 120 pounds to get car delivered. TOTAL BANDITS .Customer services wouldn't help.
In my 30 years in the motor trade I really can’t recall a more ghastly company than Copart. If you engage in any regular business with Copart, I guarantee you’ll discover this company is run by tyrants and bullies. Copart make RyanAir’s Micheal O’Leary seem a reasonable guy. They simply see the customer as a cash cow to impose throughly unreasonable charges at any point. All the contact numbers are expensive 0845 numbers, their whole ethos is just about being greedy. They are a big presence in the salvage market, and use their near monopoly status to get away with dreadful customer services.
Worst company for collection. If you don't want headache, dont choose this company
I received an awesome attention from the staff.
Was there very recently. Customer service was horrible. Never again, going to call Bob or even kane in your corner. Place should be shut down.
They took our car per our insurance company. Insurance decided car was repairable. Gave them 2 key fobs when they picked up the car. Well, when the car was returned there was 1 broken fob and no license plates. They claimed they destroyed the plates and lied about the fobs. Magically they found the plates but the keys still won’t work in the car. Eduardo- the incompetent manger is so rude and nasty. No help. Claims we are lying and that they did nothing wrong. When I called another day his incompetent co manager claimed he didn’t work their anymore. They are useless and horrible. Do not do business with them.
Copart is an AWFUL, DECEITFUL, DISHONEST company. PLEASE EVERYONE Report them to your State Attorney General or State Consumer Protection Agency, the BBB, and any other organization in reference to investigating Copart. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT let this company get away with ripping you off for misleading or false advertisement of the cars for bid. I plan to also sue Copart yard in the county courthouse also.
I purchased a car that said it ran, and had scratches. the pictures showed a perfect car, but when I got there...a ton of things were wrong..one of the bigest was behind the plastic in the front...no bumper. They fixed the car enough to fake out the photos and make people think it was in good shap...my dealer said it had $20k of repairs needed, and it was hard to find a bodyshop to do any work on it as the frame was in such bad state. I called copart (spartanburgh location), and manager said the deal would stand and he escalated to management and they said that was my loss not thiers. Think about this as a business. No customer service, just selling cars to get cash and run. Never do businesss with them again, and will let anyone I run into not to do business with them either. just a SCAM business.
Poor customer service . Office is closed on weekends . Was told someone would pick up my car between 10 and 3. No show . No call ! Very unprofessional .
I have been buying cars from them for over 20 years and the fees just keep getting worse. They make you get an appointment to pick up cars you bought then because they are backed up charge you storage? Many cars are misrepresented by scam sellers so only buy from cars listed by insurance companies. They also mark many as run and drive but dont count on it. The site managers get bonus by thier sales numbers so they are dishonest about the cars condition and once you buy there is nothing they will do about it. I even bought a car that they couldnt find the title for and they wouldnt take it back until i contacted the PA atty general and filed a complaint. then the manager at the Philly auction threatened to cancel my membership but they never did. Some yards are better than others- the bigger yards are usually the worse.
Copart is rated 2.38 based on 373 reviews