Copart UK Limited Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Copart UK Limited 1 star review on 11th February 2020
Rob Wilde
More Photos & Videos
Have bad experience with them twice now, first I was waiting delivery off me won car 16 working days,and they come with more damage then was Pictured.. delivery guy just drop it and went not even seen my.. and now won the car at Sandtoft they delivered it to Wisbech yard instead to bring it to me( Wisbech) and when I was complaining about it, they said they work hard as possible.. yes looks like really hard ,just wasting time to delivering car where not needed..
OMGGG COPART HAS GONE NEXT LEVEL GREEDY...TOO MUCH GREEDINESS WILL KILL YOUR COMPANY!!! Reported!!

Premium numbers for calling, uneducated and rude staff who hang up after 50mins of average waiting times, just found that membership prices has increased by another £10 and that "memberships are renewed on calendar year basis" instead of normal (so I will have to pay for full year of membership although I am joining in JUNE)

So you cannot currently see the vehicle due to covid and are bidding blindly on things where description is incorrect in most cases! not to mention the loading fee, online bidding fee, highways jacket fee, late fee, storage fee, and many other ripping-off fees all for the sake of a mangled car which I bought listed as "starts and drives" but when it was delivered IT DID NOT EVEN HAVE AN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!! COMPREHEND THIS!!!! and on top of that when I rang to complain the lady on the phone said "there is nothing she can do and I'll have to deal with it myself"...I am writing a letter to trading standards and Prime Minister and few other people to close down this company and make auctions highly regulated for customer safety...you should write the same letter.
BE AWARE!!!
Recently won the auction for Lot # 60222969, have all the details downloaded including pictures of vehicle. The auction ended yesterday (06/04/20), and that was the auction without "sellers reserve" or "minimum bid". Bought this vehicle for £2,550. Few minutes later, Copart sent me another information that i can buy this vehicle for £3700? Copart did try to make me pay more,Copart did not accept the result of the auction, they cancelled my won vehicle and relisted today (07/04/20) for another 8 days. THIS IS COMPLETELY DISHONEST, AVOID!!!

BE AWARE!!!
IF I COULD GIVE MINUS STARS I WOULD.
Coparts were given my vehicle by Kinderton's. Kinderton's work on behalf on my insurance company in the event of a claim. My vehicle was taken from Cardiff by coparts and kept in a storage unit in Bristol. However Coparts employees have caused damaged to the front bumper which is now rusting causing more and more damage daily due to the weather, used 1/3 of my petrol (returned it to me on red/light on) and ragged my car around their yard for 31 miles. It was returned to me a month later, original damage still visible and new damage caused by coparts (i have the before and after photos from kindertons and my own photos to prove it and kinderton's have agreed my car was not returned to me with just the original damage, it was now damaged even more which was unacceptable), no petrol (i didnt even know if i had enough to drive it to my nearest petrol station) and the inside of my vehicle covered in mud - all up the doors inside of the doors, on the seats all over the foot mats, it looked like it had been involved in the flooding), yellow writing all over my windscreen and all the water for the washers had gone. My car was not fixed due to a dispute with the original TP claim, so i understand that, however i do not agree with more damage being caused by copart and them returning my vehicle to me in a worse state than what it went to them with. Be careful who your insurer uses to store your vehicle whilst your repairs are going on. I live in cardiff, my car was towed all the way to bristol to this terrible salvage company. if i could upload photos on here of the damage coparts have caused i would. They are refusing to acknowledge Kinderton's emails regarding the damage they have caused and its 40p per min for me to call them so my mobile will not allow me to do this. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY ANY GOOD REVIEWS. THE BAD ONES ARE WRITTEN ON HERE FOR A REASON. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. it has been nearly 10 days and Coparts are still ignoring Kinderton's and Coparts will not take ownership of the damage, frustration and upset they have caused me. i cannot afford to get the car cleaned/valet and i believe a car wash will cause more damage/rust to the front bumper so my car is in a terrible state daily.
WORST COMPANY SERVIVE EVER!!

ANYONE WHO READS THIS, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING A VEHICLE FROM COPART AS IT MAY COST YOU A LOT MORE MONEY AND FRUSTRATION THAT IT'S WORTH.

I am really upset that I am forced to give them 1 star.

Bought a car on auction from their Bristol site on 24//02/2020 and paid online immmediately.

I am in Ireland and I tried to contact the Bristol office, to arrange a collection by an Irish transporter, over 100 times and phone never answered and I missed a place on their truck for within the 3 day grace period for collection without charge.

3 emails to Bristol and no reply after over a week.

I phoned head office and they put me through to Complaints Department and they said, 'Sorry, we cannot help as we cannot get through to our Bristol office either!. What a response from the Complaints Department! Can I have a Complaints section for their Complaints Department! On my third chat with the Compliants Department, they gave me their email address and asked me to explain everything in an email and they would see what they can do. 3 emails to them and no reply 5 days later.

The women in the Phone Switch were the most helpful and they sent an email to the head of Members Services for me but, not surpriisingly, no reply from that department either!

Transporter tried Bristol number numerouus times to no avail and then phoned Copart, Chester and they could see my invoice online but now there's £78 storage charges! He told me to pay the storage charges and his driver would go to the Bristol office to collect the car on 03/03/2020. The transporter gets there mid afternoon and gets a number for the collection queue. Each delivery of a car to the collection queue takes so long that my car is not brought from their parking area to the collection area by Copart, Bristol closing time and he is told come back the next morning on 04/03/2020.

I check my online account and see that there is another £24 storage charged because they could not bring a car from their parking area to the collection area within 2 hours the previous day! I have no option but to pay as the transporter is there this morning, 04/03/2020 and they wont release the car unless the account is fully paid and it does not matter to them if it's their fault!
bought a range rover as running and driving cylinder heads are gone no refund told sorry sold as is where is .
then because I complained and left a review on trust pilot they suspended my account which I payed £60 less than a month ago .
disgraceful
warning do not trust them selling cars mis described and charges are sky high stay well clear no bargains to be had at all
Copart UK Limited is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews