Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
The cover is a perfect fit!
Cover World 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Best service, customer service and product. I have experienced them all.

Very satisfied customer,
Unable to provide photo at this time. The cover fits like a glove. I’m very pleased with the quality
It took about a month longer to receive the cover than originally quoted but it was worth the wait. Super nice cover and really like the way the new cover goes over the platform. Really nice and not too heavy. Recommended buy!
Cover World 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Love my new boat cover, fits perfectly!
Cover World 5 star review on 13th October 2020
We love our boat cover. It fits perfectly and the ordering process was very easy.
Responsive customer service. They made it so easy to order and customize the cover. Very happy customer.
Excellent boat cover fitting my Malibu Wakesetter perfectly! Great service from Boat Covers!!!
I had hard time finding a right cover for my boat while searching online. I came across Cover World and they have listing for my boat so I called them up and they help me find the right cover for my boat. Customer service was friendly and helpful.
I was skeptical when I first open the package to cover my boat for the very first time that it might not fit but i was wrong. It cover my boat perfectly and evenly around the whole boat.
Thanks Cover World
Cover World 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Received cover and was great fit with high quality materials. Towed boat boat 1000 miles and unfortunately where the cover went over the motor was not completely tight so it flapped damaging the seam on the cover. Contacted Covercraft and sent pictures. They sent me a prepaid label to ship cover back and they repaired it perfectly with no cost to me. Love the cover and will make sure it's more secured on my next trip. Buy American! Thanks Covercraft
Really like the cover it on our dingy an it is great it made it through a tropical storm with winds about 60 miles an hour it did it’s job
Cover World 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Seems to be good quality, very good initial fit.
Could cover the sides better but overall happy
Cover World 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Cover arrived on time and as expected. It is completely waterproof and fits my 93 Mastercraft perfectly.
Cover World 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Very happy great boat cover
Great cover for a 13’ Whaler! Job well done! Higgins Lake Michigan.

Dale Mcy
Custom fit is GRAND! It fits nicely, even with our bikini shade top in place as well. Ski ladder rack on back of boat should have been mentioned for the ultimate fit, but I never thought of that. PLUMB Cool....
Thank you for the amazing video review of your boat cover!
Thanks cover world, my new seats are holding up now in the summer sun.
perfect fit, seems like it will withstand the weather
Love the ease of putting the cover on!
Cover World 5 star review on 28th August 2020
My boat is staying dry and most importantly, CLEAN!!!
Cover World is rated 4.87 based on 182 reviews