Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
David Nolan
Peter Foy
Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Daniel Warmath
More Photos & Videos
The customer support reps are all well versed in boat covers and jet ski covers, I'm very impressed. Found me a great fitting cover for my Bayliner that works with an aftermarket bimini shade top. Price was less than a third of what my local shop quoted!
Great quality, no hassle, and fits my boat perfectly. Great company.
Cover is very nice. The fit to my 1976 searaysrv240 is really good. Construction seems very solid.
Cover World 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
The cover fits well after initial adjustments. It is the correct shape for my boat. I was apprehensive about the fit with the towing rack.
Cover World 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Wow what a nice boat cover. ! Fits very well and great material.
Excellent fit mooring boat cover. They even had option between over the tower cover and one with cut-outs for the tower. Highly recommend them!
Awesome service! Had email returned on weekend and phone calls answered by knowledgeable reps twice.
Cover World 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Exactly what I ordered and good price
Excellent customer service and excellent product!
Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Excellent product and just what I wanted to protect my Axis A22 from sun and rain for the summer. Photo’s are after 3 days of 4.5” of rain and only used bungees to secure at bow and stern.
Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Cover fits perfectly, covers more of the boat than expected and has great quality feel to it. I would highly recommend the cover and cover world.
Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Thanks for the photo review! The cover and boat looks great!
Great cover! Just what we needed to completely cover our boat!
Went online to search for boat covers, recently bought a older Alumacraft Fisherman 150. Cover World showed my exact model. Apparently ever cover is custom made for your model. My order was verified by email and showed up as promised. Service was great, cover fits perfectly. I would highly recommend them to a friend.
The cover fits and works great!
Couldn't be happier with my boat cover!
Ordered from them a week ago and finally got it installed on my boat, looks great! I'll be ordering a jet ski cover from ya'll in a few days
This cover fits perfect, the sewing and material is top notch. My husband was so happy with his gift!
Cover World 5 star review on 12th May 2020
I replaced a fully custom made cover with this one and I think it fits even better! The craftsmanship is excellent and the fit is perfect.
Cover World 5 star review on 8th May 2020
The boat cover looks excellent! Thanks for leaving the review.
the tarp is very well made, and fits the boat like it should. the fabric is as I hoped it be. the stitching is perfect
Their boat cover fit like a glove and shipped out in about 5 days. Cover is high quality compared to the other site I purchased from and had to return. A++
Cover World is rated 4.84 based on 114 reviews