Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
We love our boat cover from Cover World. We winterized our boat and covered it for the winter. The cover fits perfectly. Nice and snug. Excellent boat cover. Thank you Cover World.
Ordered one of their new under t-top covers for my t-top, loving it so far. Excellent water tight fit on that one.
We were very impressed with our Cover World product.
I purchased a soft tonneau cover for my husband’s LDV T60, and it was very easy to install.
Service was excellent and delivery very quick. Overall we are very happy with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending their products.
Very impressed with the quality of my cover. Well manufactured and fit perfectly on my CS JVX16. Any questions I had were answered immediately. I could not be happier. This company delivers on quality.
I love my cover. Fits very well!
Excellent cover it fits perfect to my boat great customer service and PRICE!!! the original one cost is around $1200 I saved over 50% thank you Jeff!!!
Cover World 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Great!!! Highly recommended
Cover World 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I ordered a cover for my new Skeeter bass boat and it fit perfectly! Looks great and is a very high quality cover. Great customer service during and after the order.
Cover World 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Great cover. I love that it covers the tower, surf racks, and swim step. I wish it covered more of the hull, but still an awesome cover.
Cover World 5 star review on 12th November 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Made an order and despite the covid delay got my perfect fit cover.
Cover World 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Very tight & good fit. Loved the extra padding in the tight area’s. Thanks, WA
This cover fit tight as should, perfect custom fit for our 2017 skeeter ZX250. Trailers down the road nicely with no flapping. Water beads up on top of canvass and roles off.
Cover World 5 star review on 6th November 2020
I ordered a custom cover for our 2008 Malibu, and it fit perfectly! I’m planning to winterize the boat in place (as I don’t have to take my dock out) and it’s great for full coverage over the tower and swim platform.
Cover World 5 star review on 6th November 2020
The cover is tough but very lightweight- much more so than the original canvas Lund cover which was clunky and heavy. The straps allow for a tight or loose fit based on your preference. I keep it looser when it is just sitting in my driveway- tighten them down for travel. I love having the attached motor cover. I don't like my motor sitting and baking in the hot sun, and now the cover offers protection. Very, very pleased. Made in the USA makes it even better. Thank you!
It was a long wait but worth it. The cover is just as in the add.
Cover World 5 star review on 5th November 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 5th November 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Great quality and fit. Very happy with cover!
Very good experience. Cover fit our boat well. Only down was the wait due to Covid. But they were very responsive when I asked about the shipping time. I recommend them.
It is really worth it. First the customer service was helpful to help us chose the right cover. They explained to us over the phone. When the product arrived we are really loved it the material is good quality. We really recommend cover world.
Excellent product good price and quality, quick shipping love how it fits my boat.
The boat cover we ordered fits perfectly and looks like it will hold up better than any other we have had!!
Cover World 5 star review on 2nd November 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 2nd November 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Cover World is rated 4.85 based on 204 reviews