Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
Wrong cover sent took 3 weeks to be delivered and now its a hard time getting my money back. Nice product though
This cover seems like it's high quality, but it fits my boat like garbage. I have serious concerns about it's ability to withstand any sort of winds. Honestly, I'm less than impressed with the cover and their slow response times to attempt to rectify the situation. I'll revise if they figure out how to fix this! If you have a 2019 NXT22, stay away!
The cover is meant to be installed with a support pole for your particular boat. Bringing up the back side of the cover would allow for a much better fit, adding a support pole would be even better. We will work out a return if you aren't happy, a member from the team will contact you to discuss.
I don't have the cover yet and it's been almost two weeks. Bad time to ask for a review. Get your production and shipments prioritized before your electronic review system.
Cover World is rated 4.85 based on 203 reviews