Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
Nice product. Very good customer service.- Jeff was great. Would have given 5 stars but they were bribing for 5 star reviews which seems cheesy.
Due to covid -19, I have not received my order yet... However, everyone that I have talked to has notified me of delays taking place and has been friendly over the phone throughout the process. No complaints.
Product was good. The staff that I had contact with were very helpful
Cover is lightweight and sturdy. Did not fit exactly as described but sufficient.
The full boat cover (including platform) for my Malibu 23 LSV is well made and fits semi-snugly. However, Cover World should not sell the current skirts with this cover. The cover elastic fitting is too loose to hold the skirts and they slip out from under the cover and fall in the water under their weight. I’m going to have to modify them to install grommets at the cover strap points (plus one grommet to hook to front tow hook on boat) and clip them to the cover.
We are very pleased with our boat cover. The fabric and stitching are high quality. It fits well and the tiedowns are strong and well made. Just wish there were enough tiedowns for all the loops. Would recommend to a friend.
Cover looks great
Excellent
Excellent product, delivery time could be faster.
Good quality and service. Only thing I didnt like is that it is supposed to be made for my boat, but it doesnt cover the area just in front of the transom. D
Cover World is rated 4.85 based on 203 reviews