Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
What a perfect fit, the cover feels durable, color is great, and it beads off water so easy. Absolutely love my new boat cover, you all did a fantastic job! I have already recommended you to anyone I know with a boat.
Cover World 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Thanks for the photo review! We really appreciate the kind words, glad the cover fit nicely!
Expert level rep knew a LOT about boats and what I'd need to get a boat cover that fit my Tige w/tower. Ended up getting a Sunbrella material custom cover and I am SO GLAD I did. Great stitching, solid material and it looks amazing! Thank you Cover World
Cover fit perfectly. I've had many boats and covers this is a first. Quality material.
Great Customer Service!!!

I would highly recommend doing business with Cover World.
Best thing I have ever done for my boat !
Excellent quality and perfect fit.

I love my cover!
Fits great, looks great, solid material.
Cover World 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Aldo was great to work with when selecting the cover for my boat.
Gave it to my son-in-law for fathers day waiting to see it.
my specific boat and options were not listed (2000 Moomba Outback LS with tower and platform)... Aldo got it taken care of. Cover fits great even with a board rack on and shipped earlier than expected.
Cover World 5 star review on 6th June 2020
The customer support reps are all well versed in boat covers and jet ski covers, I'm very impressed. Found me a great fitting cover for my Bayliner that works with an aftermarket bimini shade top. Price was less than a third of what my local shop quoted!
Great quality, no hassle, and fits my boat perfectly. Great company.
Cover is very nice. The fit to my 1976 searaysrv240 is really good. Construction seems very solid.
Cover World 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
The cover fits well after initial adjustments. It is the correct shape for my boat. I was apprehensive about the fit with the towing rack.
Cover World 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Wow what a nice boat cover. ! Fits very well and great material.
Excellent fit mooring boat cover. They even had option between over the tower cover and one with cut-outs for the tower. Highly recommend them!
Awesome service! Had email returned on weekend and phone calls answered by knowledgeable reps twice.
Cover World 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Exactly what I ordered and good price
Excellent customer service and excellent product!
Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Excellent product and just what I wanted to protect my Axis A22 from sun and rain for the summer. Photo’s are after 3 days of 4.5” of rain and only used bungees to secure at bow and stern.
Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Cover fits perfectly, covers more of the boat than expected and has great quality feel to it. I would highly recommend the cover and cover world.
Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Thanks for the photo review! The cover and boat looks great!
Cover World is rated 4.85 based on 203 reviews