Aim4agreatquote Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Aim4agreatquote

tim@deesideinsurance.co.uk

88 Chester Road WestShottonDeeside

"17/02/18 Just E Mailed the required signed documents as requested, well within the 7 days allowed. Now we shall have to wait and see during the insured period of one year."
Mr Weaver,
Verified Buyer
"At the time your young lady phoned mei was not in a position to pay so she let me pay the day before the polisey was due very nice of her thank you."
Mr & Mrs Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Clearly understood my questions and were able to satisfy my requests. Clear explanations of details in a very professional manner"
Mr & Mrs Stephenson
"They just did"
Mr & Mrs Sanderson,
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the way things went on the phone, but my main annoyance is why do we have to go through all those questions if nothing has changed from the last time. Just one simple question would suffice. Has anything changed from last year??, would save time and money."
Mr & Mrs Ansell
Verified Buyer
"Michelle is excellent in her job and always gives me great service Mr Ansell"
Mrs Elaine McCabe
Verified Buyer
"When I rang up to find about insurance the lady was so helpful I will be recommending you to family & friends many thanks"
Mr Richard Eilian Jones
Verified Buyer
"Dear Sir /Madam The only problem that I have is the Lady who is looking after us is a little bit on the pushy side I received Two Emails and a letter and Two Phone call to see if I was renewing My ins with yourself, and this is happening every Year, one reminder is sufficient and no hassling please. As regarding the Lady explaining My Insurance I cannot fault is just the pestering, Thank You Regards R E Jones"
Firstly, thank you for taking the time and posting your review.

To ensure we protect all of our customers and their interests, we do send the initial renewal notice followed by a chaser letter and calls to prevent any cover expiring without a client being aware.

However, we are aware everybody is different and although some may appreciate the reminders others do not feel it necessary, therefore, we have already put notes on your record for renewal next year to ensure that you are only contacted as per your request below.
"Fast phone response and always the same adviser all the merits of each policy explained, so I always get just the policy I need for my particular situation."
Miss Edwards,
Verified Buyer
"10/10 for customer service, helpful, friendly and went the extra mile ! Very happy customer x"
Mrs Salisbury
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. I received the monies within a week of making the claim."
Mr Walmsley,
Verified Buyer
"Efficiently and professionally handled"
"The agent was very attentive and engaged, and delivered excellent service."
Mr Parker,
Verified Buyer
"Danielle was great throughout the whole telephone conversation."
Mr Bobola,
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with straight forward and good quick service. thank you."
"EasEasy to deal with and you are not put on hold for ages"
"Very friendly and helpful on the phone."
Mr David Dring
Verified Buyer
"Great price. Everything explained clearly. Very happy"
"It was an efficient service and easy to switch to."
Mr Windebank,
Verified Buyer
"Amy did a great job and it was cheaper than last year"
Aim4agreatquote is rated 4.64 based on 384 reviews