Aim4agreatquote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Aim4agreatquote

tim@deesideinsurance.co.uk

88 Chester Road WestShottonDeeside

"Michelle was superb. Least painful renewal experience I have ever had. Slick , professional and a pleasure to deal with."
Mrs Ann Jones
Verified Buyer
"Easy to contact by phone. Personal service."
Mr Michael Barnes
Verified Buyer
"They always do their utmost to find the best quote they can."
"The first person I spoke to wasn't as helpful as the gentleman Greg that rang me back I was not going to go ahead with the quote but his customer service made me decide plus a big saving Thank you"
Mr & Mrs Johnson,
Verified Buyer
"The quote provided was comparable to all the other quotes but was considerably cheaper. Also on renewal there has been an increase but one that actually reflects the RPI and has not jumped up so hence i am staying with the same insurer for the second year which is a major bonus. Customer service has always been excellent for those i have spoken to, it is nice that they are not script based and understand their products and services well."
Mr & Mrs Cornfield
"Michelle was fabulous."
Mr & Mrs Barlow,
Verified Buyer
"I was reminded over the phone and by e-mail that my renewal was due without feeling pressured. When I was phoned again a week later Hannah was most helpful and quickly secured an excellent deal, better than anything that I had found online or received through the post."
Mrs Dorothy Woodcock,
Verified Buyer
"It was explained clearly was fast &a efficient and so polite"
"Excellent customer service. Efficient, knowledgeable staff who are helpful and good to deal with. Very good at listening, remembering all of the detail and finding the right policies for the best price. I’d highly recommend them."
Mr Wright,
Verified Buyer
"The staff on the telephone were friendly and helpful, especially Amy Brierly, and ensured that i got the best price for my needs on my house insurance."
Mrs Samuel
Verified Buyer
"The whole insurance procedure was dealt with very quickly and efficiently from start to finish. It was a very professional service with the broker checking everything was running smoothly along the way. Very happy with this service and have recommended it to people."
Mr Ivan Trussler
Verified Buyer
"Nothing to do! You do it for me, and very friendly and helpful staff"
Mr & Mrs Ginns,
Verified Buyer
"very impressed with your customer relations and efficiency. made me glad l made correct choice"
"I have now decided to leave Deeside/Aim4agreatquote after several years of custom. I have five insurance policies with them and am removing them as they come up for renewal. There are several reasons for this; -I deal with all correspondence, payment and phone calls, yet they insist on addressing all mail, emails and phone calls to my husband, despite him never having dealt with them and repeated requests to have everything addressed to me. -All correspondence comes with a reference number, and not an address. When you have several policies you then need to start pulling out policies to check what reference number is which policy. I have asked many times if the address could be put in but no response. -The attitude and wording in emails is not consistent with providing good customer service. -When I said mentioned the above concerns, no effort was made to keep my custom, in fact I was asked if I wanted another policy, which was due, cancelling as well."
Mrs Syliva Weatherall,
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, friendly, easy to understand, made transaction very simple."
Mr Malcolm Buckley
Verified Buyer
"easy to deal with Michelle (advisor) and Olivia (claims) prices very competitive. Unlike some they actually seem to want my business!!"
"It was done without fuss. Thanks for your patience. An excellent quote."
"Very efficient and helpful service. Nothing to much trouble and the quote i received was very competitive. All in all would definitely recommend them."
"The member of staff who dealt with my enquiry and saw it through to its conclusion was both professional and Friendly. The transmission of documents was very prompt, a treat to deal with"
"Olivia was extreamely efficient in dealing with my claim, Excellent!"
Aim4agreatquote is rated 4.62 based on 435 reviews