of reviewers recommend Deeside Insurance Broker Ltd, We Insure Small Business, Aim4agreatquote.com
Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Deeside Insurance Broker Ltd, We Insure Small Business, Aim4agreatquote.com Reviews

tim@deesideinsurance.co.uk

30 Chester Road West Shotton Deeside

Brilliant service and Chloe Duffield explained everything perfectly. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely delighted with my quote, plus I received a phone call and the young lady went through and explained everything I needed to know so very helpful needless to say I'm a very happy customer. Thank you.
Still very happy after 11 years insuring with you. Greg Laurie is stand out for his efficiency and helpfulness. Great job!
As a returning policy holder I am very pleased with policies found and all important details explained in a polite and professional manner.
I have used Deeside insurance for a few years now. Their prices and quality of service have never been beaten. I always notice the staff are the same year after year. Michelle M never fails on great customer service, thoroughness and reliability.
Excellent company to do buiness with - very efficient talk through prior to offer of risk will return for cover for my cars.
Used this company for the last couple of years.great price and Michelle who I dealt with was excellent.
Good service. Only took a few minutes over the phone.
Great place for car and house insurance and the staff are very polite and helpful
This is the second year I have insured through Deeside Insurance Brokers, and I have found them consistently helpful and proactive in their customer service. Communications are excellent and the office a covid-safe environment for in person visits. Thoroughly recommended.
always very nice agents to speak to who seem to be knowledgable.
The service I received from staff in the office was excellent and explained everything clearly.
Excellent service and friendly
Excellent service,made it quite easy,really freiendly
Very helpful and friendly.
Very good customer service.
excellent service, professional and knowledgeable staff and advisors. would recommend to all.
Just renewed my home insurance very quick and professional service competitive quote
Would like to say a big thankyou to Chiara who went out of her way to find a suitable insurance for us, she was amazing and extremely helpful, she went the extra mile, very efficient young lady.
I have insured with Aim for 5 years its been cost effective. The only problem is with the form signing and returns. You have to be very careful to get the correct ones as they are not named boldly. Clear block titles are vital.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, your feedback is very important to us. We understand there is a lot of information which we send and we will certainly look into making the documents more clear to understand. We thank you again for your continued custom.
Deeside Insurance Broker Ltd, We Insure Small Business, Aim4agreatquote.com is rated 4.67 based on 779 reviews