Aim4agreatquote Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Aim4agreatquote

tim@deesideinsurance.co.uk

88 Chester Road WestShottonDeeside

"Pleased with both the policy terms and the prompt-and-efficient service I have received so far. Particularly impressed with Daryl Jones' attention to my requirements."
"It is nice to see a company that sends you a renewal of your insurance and to phone you to go ahead with it I told them I could get it cheaper else where and they said they would match it well in my case they did and I was thankful that I did not have to search to much giving me more time to look after my partner. the only thing and this is with all insurance companies and there are a lot that charge you the earth why can they not give you a good deal in the first place. but I am happy with this"
"I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Hannah and the other people that i have spoken to re my house ins. I can honesty say that your customer service is one of the best that i have received for years. Hannah and the other people that have rung me have been excellent. knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and just fab. I dont answer my mobile very often so I must apologise for this. But your staff didnt give up and finally got hold of me I really appreciate this. The quote was also reduced. I cannot speak highly enough of Hannah and the other people that i dealt with. Please pass on my thanks to them. They are staff that your company needs to keep hold of.. and give a bonus too :) I work for an insurance company and wish the managers there could get the customer service ethics right like your company obviously do. I will definately be recommending your company to others. Thank you"
"Had to change my insurance policy. It was dealt with, with interest and efficiency . I was covered when I drove the new car off the fore court."
"Michelle’s handling of all my questions was dealt with professionally and with a great deal on patience."
"Excellent communication with this company, managed to find me a cheaper quote with even more in-depth cover. Would definitely recommend."
"Very satisfactory and efficientservice"
"Great friendly & helpful service"
"Prompt, efficient service"
"Always very helpful in getting the best deasl"
"Have dealt with them for over ten years . Friendly and efficient . This year their household insurance quote was £150 cheaper than that of a competitor . No intention of going elsewhere ."
"By changing to Aim4greatquote I save just under £200 part annum"
"Hi This is my first time using this company and the staff where very nice and pleasant and helpful. Daniela was very good and friendly and answered all my questions to suit my insurance needs . will recommend to family and friends."
"Very efficient and friendly service"
"I have to say that I was not aware you were brokers and, whereas communication was satisfactory I was somewhat taken aback when your representative Danielle told me to “wait until I have finished” when I was querying a couple of points including why only three of our valued items appearing to be covered on policy."
"Great friendly telephone staff and attention to detail thank you"
"Had a burst pipe phoned the emergency number,was told I was not on their system and would have to give my credit card details to get assistance just in case I was not insured . The whole process took over two months to process with continuous calls to loss adjuster who never answered my calls. Emails took over two days or more to get a reply. I would not recommend this company. They made the situation more stressful than it needed to be."
"Service was very good & Michelle handled our request for our renewal and subsequent renewal of our home insurance most efficiently"
"It’s second year been with this company. Excellent customer service with Hannah. Explain very clearly very single question I asked. Choose right content insurance which is suible for me. Thanks lot Hannah."
"We had great service, and they found matched the cheapest quote we found on line, we would recommend them."
Aim4agreatquote is rated 4.63 based on 489 reviews