discountcoffee.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend discountcoffee.ie
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate discountcoffee.ie ?

Benny F
"Goog coffee great price fast delivery"
Dave D
"Very fast postage. However the coffee pads do not produce strong coffee in my one-cup senseo style coffee maker. So I am opening the pads and using the coffee in the reusable filter. And the coffee is actually great."
A:hover {
"Excellent product, Great price and super fast delivery :-) Very Happy!"
"Competitive prices, fast dispatch. Excellent to deal with. Recommended."
"Easy to deal with, and very efficient service."
"Good quality coffee with efficient delivery method. I am a customer for a number of years because of this."
"Quick delivery, great quality of the products."
"Lovely"
"Excelent service!"
"My only source for coffee - great quality at a great price."
"I have been using this company for some time now and their service has always been exceptional, plus their products are of very good quality. I live in England and use their courier service for delivery, I place an order and it is usually delivered to my door in a couple of days. I have always been very pleased with their service."
"I am a bit of a coffee snob. I like to freshly grind my coffee each morning. I prefer my own personal blend of beans. When I first moved to Ireland, I searched the supermarkets and only found a limited selection of over-priced beans. Then I discovered discountcoffee.ie and have never looked back. They have an amazing global selection of coffees both whole bean and ground. Their prices are very reasonable and their delivery is nearly instantaneous (ok, usually within 24 hours of placing my order). If you love coffee, you'll love discountcoffee.ie ."
"Excellent and professional company to deal with. The choice and quality of coffee is fantastic. The fact that I can order anything and get it delivered within 24 hours is why I keep going back to Discount Coffee!"
"Very efficient,great prices,everything one needs"
"Great quality products and delivered much quicker than expected. I will be ordering more."
"Super speedy delivery and very competitive prices. Highly recommend Discount Coffee to all!!!"
"Every thing very good"
"excellent service, quick delivery and dispatch. more importantly delicious syrups !!! super pleased with everything"
"The coffee is a gift so I haven't tried it but it came very quickly and in perfect order"
"prompt delivery, good quality"
"."
"Never had any issues. Always perfect service. Keep it up !!"
"Superbly fast delivery, always consistently brilliant and always excellent items. Best value and best beans going!"
discountcoffee.ie is rated 4.83 based on 1,507 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!