Displate Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Displate
Click Here

Tell us how Displate made you happy

"I recently purchased a Displate. The concept is a nice idea but the product is way overpriced for what you actually get. Add to that, although the information is there on the website, I do feel it was not clearly explained in an obvious place about framing. For the avoidance of doubt... Your Displate is not actually framed. The 'frame' is a faux finish (in my case a faux wood finish) that is printed onto the plate. Therefore the main image itself is actually printed smaller if you use a 'frame' that it would be 'unframed'. Furthermore, the 'framing' is ridiculously expensive. It cost me an additional £21 for the faux frame. I thought I was saving myself the hassle of getting the plate framed separately in a wooden frame and was willing to pay the premium for the convenience. I contacted customer services to see if anything could be done and got a mediocre response. Basically "sorry, not sorry" and we aren't going to do anything to try and make the situation right for you. I am not happy with my purchase, not happy with customer services and will not buy from Displate again. So they have already lost a customer after their first purchase. + It is an interesting idea + There are some interesting prints - The product itself is expensive - The frame isn't a real frame - 'Framing' is crazy-expensive - Postage is expensive - Meh customer services I DO NOT RECOMMEND DISPLATE."
Are you Displate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Large range of options with very high quality"
Displate is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews