dogs.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend dogs.ie
Read dogs.ie Reviews

About dogs.ie:

Dogs.ie - classified ads website for dogs for sale and dogs for stud. Read our customer reviews.

The service is professional, easy to use and promotes the wellbeing of the dogs. They are responsible on their site. Highly recommended
Very fast response from team at dog.ie
Very good thank you puppies are gone
Thanks for the review Geraldine and for the pawsitive news that the dogs were rehomed in 4 days. We are glad they have found some great new homes.
Excellent site , run and managed very efficiently
To date have not had an enquiry re pups The fact that you do not allow payment by Revolut (is a bank) or N26 using PayPal is out of touch in my opinion
Hi Mary & Brian Thanks for your review. Hopefully you will get some calls soon. We have 20 ads in the Bernese Mountain category and 43 individual dogs, so there are quite a few other sellers at the moment. Technically Revolut is not a bank in Ireland, they are licenced in Poland and Lithuania. One of their features is a virtual card, which allows people to create temporary credit card numbers and this is something that scammers like to use to avoid being blocked on our systems. Unfortunately legitimate customers like you suffer because of this small group.
Easy and safe to use, quick response to enquiries. Would recommend for anyone who wants reassurance that all dogs are genuine and not being farmed.
I find dogs.ie very easy to use and again easy to upload photos of the puppies, it’s an easy platform all round.
It was no fuss to place the add,A positive experience all round.
I have no issues with dogs.ie the service is easy to use and any queries that needed attention was promptly dealt with
Great website. No hassle placing or changing advertisements. Very quick to approve new ads. Would highly recommend this website.
No phone Calls
Hi Anon, I'm sorry you are not happy with the results of your ad. Your ad has been seen over 450 times since it was published, we do have 20 ads in the Springer Spaniel category and 63 individual dogs, so there is a bit of competition between sellers. Your ad would also be the 2nd highest price dogs of the 20 in the category too.
Very good site but a little expensive to advertise on
Very helpful page very professional page really helped me find excellent home for my puppies.
Excellent advertising platform for puppies
Brilliant way and saft way to sell dogs
Last pup selling tomorrow very good for selling and let's you change picture as you sell thanks Deirdre
Only got one call about my dog.. for a €50 ad!!
Hi Keith, I'm sorry you are not happy about your ad. Your ad has been seen over 850 times in the last 6 days. One suggestion would be to add some more pictures of Gunner. We have 12 ads in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier category and 29 individual dogs, and most people are looking for younger dogs, not ones that are a year old unfortunately.
I just find the set up very basic. And im not getting the calls even tho the insights are good for my ad. And my pictures are alot better than the majority in my category.
Dogs.ie were in touch and helped me with our ad. We managed to sell one dog.
HI Sharon Thanks for your review, and I'm sorry you didn't get any calls yet. Your ad has been seen more than 500 times since it was published, it's strange that none of these called you. We have move some of your images around so people can see a face picture of your puppies from the category page, we've also just moved it into the Collie section, that also gets more traffic. One other option is to consider enabling the public viewing of your phone number, rather than asking for people to log in to see it.
Found great new homes for my little 4 legged friends, lovely people on this site
dogs.ie is rated 4.0 based on 379 reviews