dogs.ie Reviews

4 Rating 178 Reviews
of reviewers recommend dogs.ie
Read dogs.ie Reviews

About dogs.ie:

Dogs.ie - classified ads website for dogs for sale and dogs for stud. Read our customer reviews.

Hi all in dogs.ie you are a big part of my business and really appreciate all that you do extremely professional and never have a problem with a customer signing a puppy thanks again… Scott Mcevoy from blue paws
Hi dog.ie is very good,it's great knowing your puppies are going to loving homes, thanks dogs.ie kind regards tracey
No sale yet
5 star service. Any issues I had setting up advert were handled diligently and efficiently by Paul and the team. Good follow through also in insisting on seeing my documentation before ad placed. This gives better protection to potential buyers and credibility to the dogs being advertised.
Great way to advertise but expensive.
Great site to use
I would like to see how many views my ad has had from day to day.
Hi Vivienne, thanks for the feedback. The good news, is that we have just rolled out a feature where you can see this for views from today. If you go to My Ads > My For Sale Ads. You will be able to click on the stats button to bring you to your stats page.
I had to rehome my puppy due to severe dog allergies. Even though ive owned a dogs for 40 years. Some people just ring or text 1 line and offer a small amount of money. Some don't even question the price. A couple sent messages explaining why they were interested and what kind of home they could offer the pup. I wanted a loving home and spent 3 hours talking to the new owners to make sure she was going to be happy with them. I would like to see some kind of questionnaire that needs to be filled out to avoid these puppy farms. I will be in contact with new owner constantly to make sure puppy is happy. I understand to some it's a business but regardless I think some information should be attached to inquiry for all dogs.
Thanks for your review. With regards to asking specific questions when filling out a contact form, we love this idea. I’ve added it as a feature we will discuss with the team soon. For ease of use, we might try to have a few ones that you can just turn on or off. E.g Do you have experience with the breed? Do you have access to a garden or park for your dog to play ? Do you have small kids ? Are you away from the house for long periods at a time during the day ? Etc. If you have any suggestions on other questions to ask please do let us know!
Hard to say
Sharon was very helpful in getting the ad and pictures sorted out. The website attracts people genuinely interested in getting a pet so I was reassured selling my pups that they are going to good homes.
Posted ad last Thursday. Have had a few texts enquiring but nothing came of them, all time wasters. Haven't heard anything more. Text messages is a bad option would prefer if people made a phone call
Excellent website
From start to finish Paul and Sharon were amazingly helpful . If I could give them 10 stars I would . Highly recommend this site .
support team very helpful
easy enough to advertise and u get emails as soon as they come in
Excellent service, thanks Paul
I haven’t had one enquiry or message and for the cost of advertising I really thought that this would be a perfect place to advertise
Hi, thanks for your review. I looked into your ad and you only have 2 images of the dogs you are selling, and they are pretty similar. I'd recommend you adding some more photos of them, so people can get a better idea of what the puppies look like. We have tried to optimise your ad there to see if it will get it some more views.
When trying to regime my dog, there’s no option to see if your ad is getting any views
Hi Ross, Sorry you can't see the stats directly and that you've had a bad experience. I'll arrange to get that to you in a graph. Our system is saying that your ad was viewed 362 times so far since it was published on Friday.
It`s a good site to sale your dog or dogs
Hi very happie the way people can email also text
Very few responses for the cost of putting the advertisement on, it’s a joke really
Hi David, I'm sorry you feel like this and that you haven't had much interest in your ad. I did take a look at your ad, and I see only two live photos, and they look very similar. I'd recommend adding some more photos of your puppies, so people could get a better idea of the dog. There are currently 822 open ads with 2,128 available dogs, so there is a lot of competition with breeders at the moment to get buyers attention.
dogs.ie is rated 3.99 based on 178 reviews