Domestly Reviews

10PM

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Click Here

Tell us how Domestly made you happy

Under an hour
"Easy to use service"
Are you Domestly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great service - user friendly website - so easy to manage bookings and payments."
"My first day will start tomorrow. The app is very user friendly and so far a great experience."
"Excellent and professional client service! I was also very impressed with Kgaugelo who was on time and worked very thoroughly. I will definitely recommend Domestly to anyone who needs a reliable and efficient cleaning service. Regards SK"
"Tsililo is very punctual and her work is professional and she's courteous all the time. Well done and thank you. It's a pleasure to have her as my Hero :)"
(Pretoria) - Posted 10 months ago
"I was very impressed with Pamela. She gave our home a thorough cleaning and was friendly and polite. I will use Domestly's services again and will recommend you to all my friends and colleagues.."
(Roodepoort) - Posted 10 months ago
"Used Domestly for the first time last week. Must say I am very impressed."
(Platterkloof) - Posted 10 months ago
"Helpful friendly staff. Quick relevant feedback on questions. Exceptional customer service"
(Pretoria) - Posted 10 months ago
"Consultants are available and willing to assist with any queries and resolve any problems as and when it occurs."
(Kuilsriver) - Posted 10 months ago
"Very convenient with regards to scheduling and payment. Also really impressed with Celiwe"
(Fourways) - Posted 10 months ago
"Philiswa was truly a Home Hero today! Helped me clean my apartment prior to moving in. She even assisted in unpacking! Really went the extra mile. And she is super friendly!"
(Sandton North) - Posted 10 months ago
"It is only the first time but I am impressed with what I got today but then again a new broom always sweeps clean, right!!! :-) Please ask met again after a couple of appointments"
(Pretoria) - Posted 10 months ago
"Vuyokazie was excellent. She knew what she was doing and was really an amazing help to me. Regards Diane Cannell"
(Gordons Bay) - Posted 10 months ago
"Selina and Winny are efficient, VERY hard working and VERY professional Hero's. They clean from top to bottom, we can't do without them!!"
(Pretoria) - Posted 10 months ago
"Excellent cleaning lady. Vuyokazi is amazing! I will definitely make use of her again."
(Strand) - Posted 10 months ago
"What a great service and Penelope is amazing. So nice to have a smiley face and great attitude in my house. Will definitely recommend"
(Roodepoort) - Posted 10 months ago
"Great service."
(Bellville) - Posted 10 months ago
"Great"
(Fourways) - Posted 10 months ago
"Excellent service, my home hasn't been this well cleaned in ages!"
(Centurion) - Posted 10 months ago
"Was geat having my home hero in the house, thank you"
Domestly is rated 4.60 based on 166 reviews