Domestly Reviews

10PM

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Click Here

Tell us how Domestly made you happy

Under an hour
"I am very satisfied with the service I received from everybody at Domestly. My request for a quote was answered within less than an hour and customer care have walked the extra mile to ensure that my booking/s were scheduled as I have requested. The home here assigned to me is very well trained and friendly."
(Pretoria) - Posted 10 months ago
Are you Domestly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Firstly, she was instructed what to do but did not do exactly what was explained. Examples.. She through the tile cleaner directly on the floor instead of mixing it with water in the bucket. She did not get into the shower and scrub the tiles. She rushed everything."
"Great company, easy to use and very convenient"
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 10 months ago
"Always keeps a finger on their Home Heroes. Everyone is very friendly and the cleaners are hard working. Thumbs up!!"
(Strand) - Posted 10 months ago
"the service has been great so far. I struggled a bit with the app as there seemed to be a few glitches on your side, but they were sorted quickly. our home hero is really good and so friendly. the app is not the most user friendly and changes are hard to make. Overall we are happy with the service."
(Randburg) - Posted 11 months ago
"Domestly is run by a group of professionals that care about the workers they employ and the service they deliver. I really enjoyed working with them so far. Seamless and easy."
(Somerset West) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very easy process. Worker was on time. Did everything well."
(Somerset West) - Posted 11 months ago
"Great experience so far."
(Northern Suburbs) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very good. friendly staff. works well. Fuzeka is very good"
(Bellville) - Posted 11 months ago
"Charlotte was great although slow. But with some guidance she will be excellent, maybe she is too thorough."
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 11 months ago
"Angie came in early and did a fantastic job with spring cleaning. I am very satisfied with Angie and Domestly. She left a few minutes later too, making sure her tasks were complete."
(West Coast) - Posted 11 months ago
"Wow is all I can say! I would definately recommend Domestly. Very efficient Admin staff and extremely professional and well trained cleaners. Thank you for wonderful service."
(Centurion) - Posted 11 months ago
"Excellent service. The App is easy to use and booking is straightforward with no hassles. Quick and friendly responses. Very happy with Margaret's cleaning of our house, really does a thorough job. 5 star service!"
"no review"
(Centurion) - Posted 11 months ago
"We love Vanessa, she is amazing Thank you for the amazing service"
(Hermanus) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very happy with the service .. very friendly staff"
(Centurion) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very pleased with the service. Will definitely be using it again."
(Cape Town) - Posted 11 months ago
"Pamela Lesuthu is very hardworking and thorough and I am very impressed with Domestly. Great service. Thank you"
(Roodepoort) - Posted 11 months ago
"I wish I found you guys earlier! Thanks to Yolanda for being so understanding to my needs and professional"
(Germiston) - Posted 11 months ago
"I am very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and professional service received from both the area manager and Johanna! Keep it up!"
Domestly is rated 4.60 based on 166 reviews