Dr ColourChip Reviews

Read Dr ColourChip Reviews

info@drcolourchip.eu

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Tell us how Dr ColourChip made you happy
Great produce,with a bit more practice should manage a great finish.
Perfect it’s a miracle.
Literally just kinda works for shallow chips, forget about mixes of chip/scuff or anything like that, very limited for its price.
The product does what its supposed to do, make stonechips disappear, verry happy thanks
brilliant,easy to use and it works
Very good on small stone chips on the bonnet and wings. I have quite a large chip by the door mirror and after 5 attempts I was a little disappointed with the end result maybe it's a little bit large for this kind of fix. The colour was a good match and is very easy to do.
Easy to use and the results are quite good, and definitely masks road rash.
Sceptical but seeing many reviews I purchased and glad I did.
I had the greatest expectations for this product After seeing videos on the net. Truth is, for me, that every scratchs are still visible after I tried to make a second path. I followed every step of the instructions and was hoping for a far better result. I'm very disappointed...
Good repair system and with a little practise great results achieved. Much better than dealer touch up paint. Colour match good even for a diificult metalic tri colour system
Incredibly easy to use with fantastic results. Putting paint all over your car is a scary prospect but the product really does work. I have no hesitation in recommending. It's a bit expensive and the inclusion of only 3 mini paint brushes / applicators is a bit miserly. If you do higher miles on the motorway network you will understand road rash, well this product will improve the look massively.
Great service with fast delivery and good comms.
Great service, great product and it is amazing if you apply it correctly ! It's the best touch up I have ever used.
Amazing product, can’t see any stone chips on my bonnet now, looks brand new.
I had seen this product on YouTube so I thought I’d have a go I’m obsessed with my car and I have to say was a bit apprehensive about using this product paint it on wipe it off and if you’re the same don’t be it’s brilliant obviously it’s not a full re-spray but much much better than a touch up stick etc find your paint code and get ordering.
Followed process step by step, unfortunately wasn’t great, colour match was “ok” it was definitely slightly darker, Looking in the bottle and when applied the amount of flake looked like a good blend, until the solution is used to flatten, seems like it pulls out some of the metallic flake in turn darkening the repair, for small nicks of road rash I can see this working but for anything bigger resulting in an actual chip it will only colour the bottom of the chip, if you apply multiple layers to build it up flat it still shows. Might work on dark cars to hide the repair but definitely did not work on light silver, one angle provide maybe a possible blend but any other angle was still clearly visible These are all after photos non before
Good service great product!!!
Covers up chip well can't see chip from distance but you will see it close coz you know it's there. Don't think it gets rid of chip but does a good job of covering chip and easy to use. 👏🏻👍🏻
Excellent product, so easy to use, definitely 5stars
I have an (pearlescent) Oryx White, MK7 Golf R and ordered the 'squirt and squeegee' kit for my car. The paint code I entered was The correct code, however when I applied the paint it was darker and a slightly greyer, darker hue in colour when compared to the paint on my car. Also when i applied the paint to the chip on the front valance of my car it was too watery and did not apply to the affected area (even after shaking the bottle several times). So I was unable to cover the chipped paint area with the touch up paint. I also found the squeegee to be too rubbery and it did not drag smoothly over the surface of my car meaning it did not apply the paint as expected (next to useless). I did follow the instructions to the letter and I did all the preparation as instructed to ensure there was no wax etc, on the car prior to application. All in I am disappointed that I have wasted a lot of money on a paint system which is suppose to be the next best thing to smart repair/other touch up paint systems. I have used Chipex in the past on my previous Oryx White Golf and I going my experience with both systems i can confirm the Chipex system does match the correct colour for Oryx White, but it does also require you apply 3x coats instead of 1x coat as Dr Colour Chip. As a side note I have ordered another kit of Chipex for my car to touch up the area of paint my Dr Colour Chip Kit was unable to touch up.
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.29 based on 137 reviews