Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
A fine experience.
Natures Lab products have been top notch in my book. The price and sales are very reasonable. The shipping is fast. I feel confident that what's on the label, is in the bottle.
Very good product
I love the high quality vitamin, herb & essential oil offerings from Nature's Lab!
Quality ingredients and prompt service! I love the blends of supplements that I can't find from other brands.
Great Company and Products.
Great customer service! On a recent order some items were missing, one quick call and the problem was solved. Thanks for making things easy.
Recently received an incorrect product that I didn't order. I emailed and explained what happened, and the customer service rep replied on the same day and apologized. She immediately requested the correct products to be shipped to me. I really appreciate the immediate response and solution of the situation. Thank you.
Great products and service
your products work well but your price rise suprised me
For several years with supplemental help with the regimen of vitamins, at 80 years old, my doctor rates me at age 57 through EMG and blood tests. He read the labels of 6 Daily, Turmeric and my other supplements and told me that whatever I am doing along with these vitamins works. No average diet can supply all the nutriments we need but I have them with daily doses of Nature's Lab supplements. Thanks to Wayne Gorsek, I have been on the right track to health.
They work what more is there to say?
I was very pleased with Nature’s Lab. They have a huge selection of vitamins and when I ordered I received them very quickly. Will definitely use them again.
Vitamins are great quality.
Very effective!
great product
I made an email inquiry into some specifics on your Shiitake Mushroom product. I received a reply with a VERY short period of time. My questions were answered an even though your product was not quite what I needed, I was offered additional information to help me make a choice. I really appreciated the value added educational information. First Class
very good product
Good oils. I really enjoy all of them.
Easy checkout, solid selection, fast delivery.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 513 reviews