Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Put in order received in a few day all good
I order from Natures Lab for most of my supplements. Always on time and no problems with items received.
easy absorption to body
Excellent price.
Trusted company
Have never had cold or flu since taking 6 Daily Vitamin - about 5 years I think.
Fantastic site! Great service, keep informed on delivery date. I will be buying there again!
Great products!
all three components are terrific i take 2 at a time and find they work terrific for me and my wife
I ordered the product and received so fast. I will continue to shop with Nature’s Lab. Very happy, great customer service. Many thanks.
Items as described. Good products. Fast shipping. Good communication. Thanks.
My whole family are very impressed about the effectiveness of your Vit C to signs and symptoms of a cold, such as runny nose, congestion, sore throat. We take 2000mg daily including my bed bound 91 year old mom on tube feedings, but when cold symptoms appear, I take 2 extra caps and in a few minutes, the symptoms disappear. Thank you and God bless you❣️❣️❣️
Great product! Had one mistake with shipping, it was taken care of in a very timely manor. Product is also shipped very fast. It would be nice to have it delivered to the door vs mailbox where it can get hot.
Very nice I like it Will definitely recommend Good day
Nicely packaged and good product. Would buy again.
Great prices fast delivery
Easy to order. Quick delivery! Reliable product.
I love my products! It has improved my immune system and kept me well through these times. It is a great value and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Nature’s Lab hyaluronic acid is high quality at a very good price. This product helps both skin and joints. I am 62 y/o and people think I am in my late 40s.
We have been buying these multi-vitamins for our family for a couple of years now and appreciate the quality ingredients and that they are only once-a-day. Seem to really help all of us stay healthy and fill in the nutritional gaps.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 589 reviews