Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Great product
A very good quality hyaluronic acid at a good price. Makes such a difference in my skin and perhaps attitude.
I have been using Nature's Labs products for 3 years now and have had a very positive experience the whole time.
Nature's Lab has the best vitamins available. Easy to swallow capsules and no vitamin like aftertaste. I love their products. I recommend these vitamins to everyone.
never have a problem
Great product.
Easy to swallow.. Very satisfied with ingredients
Great vitamins!
I prefer Nature’s Lab products for the quality, price and convenience. Great website that I often refer to when looking for information on supplements. I have referred many of my friends to Nature’s Lab.
Rec'd an email for free shipping but there was no code. Sent email and received a quick response.
Packed full of energy and natural goodness.
Great vitamins, optimal quality.
Products and Service is 1ST Class and Fast !!!!!
I found Nature's lab through Costco and have been taking the vitamins and supplement for years. I'd like to try their essential oils since I trust the quality of their products. The customer service is extremely helpful and efficient when I found the showed shipping address is not completed. The shipment is lightening-fast and the product is packaged very well. Overall I'm very impressed with my first order on their website.
I just switched to Nature's Lab supplements (daily multivitamin and fish oil) after using other national fitness store offerings for years. After a bit of research on their ingredients and %DV, I found NL's products to be a better choice for me and my family. I have had a good experience so far with NL and I look forward to years of a healthy relationship.
A fine experience.
Natures Lab products have been top notch in my book. The price and sales are very reasonable. The shipping is fast. I feel confident that what's on the label, is in the bottle.
Very good product
I love the high quality vitamin, herb & essential oil offerings from Nature's Lab!
Quality ingredients and prompt service! I love the blends of supplements that I can't find from other brands.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 568 reviews