Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Sent a request to customer service to adjust auto-ship of my vitamins, in less than an hour I received a email from them updating me that they had indeed adjusted my auto-ship per my request. Very pleased my request was addressed in such short order, Thank you for your help with this matter.
Best magnesium capsules I have ever used.
I purchased the powder from Nature’s Lab. It is another superior product
Top quality in product and customer satisfaction.
Great, friendly service, excellent product (I mean it! Thank you for making Vitamin D3 with olive oil instead of soybean oil).
Great products, fast delivery. Great deals.
Response was quick, answered all my concerns, and pleasant.
Helpful people and fast responses 👍
Great quality
fast responses and fast shipping. Also reasonable shipping rates to Hawaii. Thanks a lot!
The web site was easy to navigate, the price was great & I’m very happy that i found nature’s lab!
There was a mistake in the order. Customer service responded very quickly and made the solution without an issue. Excellent experience
It's simply the best. And believe me I tried many, and this one I trust most with the right content and purity.
I over bought - sent email, then called even though it was Sunday to cover my basses. They had an answering service! Who does that anymore! I was impressed! the order was here on Wednesday but the PayPal refund was taking some time so I asked about it. The answer came quickly with an offer to help speed the refund. Awesome customer service. Got the refund and did this review.
I'm just now, today, December 4th,2020, one month into to taking these. I feel better and have more energy. Also, I feel more alert. I will add more to this in 2 months. Highly recommend these, but take them w some food as they have made me vomit twice.
Good stuff
Great Customer service rep by the name of CELIA
Great product and service,
I recommend these products. Take it daily and it will do your body good 😌
Awesome products
This is a feel the difference product. Great quality.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.88 based on 506 reviews