Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"Order product Nov 09 and was shipped Nov 15, take to long to ship it"
"First time ordering and I paid for 3 day shipping ($26). Order was placed early Friday morning so I would have expected product by Wednesday or Thursday absolute latest. Product wasn't shipped 3 day (shipped ups ground I believe) and am still waiting on product. I sent an email to Rosa Fabian with no reply. I order this product monthly but will most likely not order again...."
"exactly what I ordered at reasonable price."
"I am still waiting for my item to be delivered, but so far the service I have received has been good."
"GOOD PRODUCTS, GOOD PRICES."
"Good quality product. Easy to order and reorder. Very fast standard delivery."
"Backorder was delayed but I was notified shortly after ordering."
"Understanding what unit will work for the application is very important due to the low moisture levels we're measuring. I Was impressed to get a call from a tech support person to ensure I had ordered the correct unit for our application. Appreciate knowing there will be someone there to help if I need it once we begin using the moisture analyzer."
"It was fine."
"Our orders are received by polite people the make sure the order is correct before hanging up the phone. Orders are shipped promptly. We are pleased to received discount e-mails that save us money."
"Orders go through without a hitch. Only 3 stars because of what makes me unhappy, which are these unsolicited advertising emails I get. I designate them as junk, but the company sending these out changes their sending email each time, so I can't block them. It is very annoying."
"The order was filled quickly and correctly."
"Best customer service!"
"they always have the item that I order, and it always ships on time."
"no comments"
"Easy online ordering."
"I wasn't sure about how to purchase a scale and the persons from the support department answered all my questions and in a very short time and now i have my new scale in a short period of time even that the model that i was requiring was out of stock."
"The company had what I needed in stock at a good price. I received the items promptly. It was overall a very good experience."
"Totally professional with confirmation and delivery."
"We have purchased several tissue scales from Data Support, and we have been very pleased with the quality and pricing of the product. I would recommend Data Support!"
Data Support Company is rated 4.86 based on 392 reviews