Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Not only did it take a month from payment for them to actually post my items but when they finally arrived another 4 weeks later the boxes were smashed and unable to be given to our son as the Christmas present they were supppsed to be. They also supplied only generic replies to emails that did not answer any questions or concerns. BUYERS BEWARE, this company does not deliver what they promise"
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Take ur money, no product."
"Ordered Monkey Fingerlings in OCTOBER and still do not have them. Same run around from their customer service as everyone else. What a SCAM!"
"I ordered a back pack from them Aug 31 and it took over 8 weeks to arrive. when it came it had a rip in the lining. i contacted Dudes gadget right away and sent a picture. They still have not resolved my problem. they will not tell me where to send it to get a refund they will not send me a new one and now have accused me of causing the damage. I DID NOT. it has take 4 months already and all i have received is the run around from them. they do not care about customer service at all"
"Don't even think about ordering from this company. I did not realize that they are based in (and ship their goods from) China until my credit card said that I had an international charge on my card. They charged my card the day I placed my order. When two weeks went by without my getting a notice of shipment I emailed them to ask why. I was assured my order would ship the next day. When several days later it still had not shipped I tried to email again only to get a notice that their mailbox was full! I finally received the items yesterday, 4 1/2 weeks after I placed my order, and both boxes were tattered and torn - I can only hope that the toys work when my grandsons open these gifts. Unfortunately I did not do my homework before ordering from Dude Gadgets and I later discovered that the items I ordered are readily available locally for about 30% less that I paid. You can be sure I won't make that mistake again! Worst customer service EVER!!!"
"Omg! This place is a rip off! Need to get them out of business! I first saw them in Facebook and will be blasting them moving forward so no one else becomes a victim! My toys were ordered before thanksgiving it is now Christmas and excuse after excuse no shipment. I WANT my money back!!!"
"Ordered 3 month ago, took my money and I received the same excuses as many other reviews. From Dudes Gadget Christina Muller (Dudes Gadget) Dec 2, 09:57 CST Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the delay. Your shipment was delayed due to a stock issue. They have now been restocked and will be due to shipped out by tomorrow. Thank you so much for your patience. Should you have any other concern, feel free to let me know. Jessica Brown (Dudes Gadget) Dec 13, 16:28 CST Thanks for expressing your concern. Your order has in fact been shipped already. They have just yet to be updated in our systems now and our customer service reps are on it right now as we speak. Please be patient and you should receive a notification email together with your tracking ID soon. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Should you have any other concerns, feel free to let me know Jason Johnson (Dudes Gadget) Dec 14, 14:56 CST Hello there, Thank you for getting back with us. I apologize, the system are not updated yet.We will back to you once we get the tracking number :) Have a nice day! Same excuses....never order from these people. They just take your money!!!!!"
"Goods took over a month to arrive. Only arrived after chasing continuosly. When eventually delivered - (came from China), so badly packaged, just placed in a plastic delivery bag, that parcels badly damaged, all packaging crushed. Unable to use for Xmas presents as ordered for. When requesting a refund, was told to to pay shipping to China and then they would decide if refund warranted. Contacted them to say nor acceptable, would like return label - all emails since ignored. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND."
"Horrible! I ordered a PINK Fingerling Monkey for my niece. Took over to months to get here. It was shipped from China. When I got it, I got a blue one and it was in a ripped open package. The toy was a counterfeit and previously played with. What a horrible experience. Stay far away from these guys!!"
"impossible to get a straight answer - no way to speak with someone everything is via email and a different person answers every time you submit. I have been told numerous times that my refund is being processed and then I get emails that my order is being shipped - the order was cancelled over 1 month ago and I still have yet to get my refund or been able to get a straight answer. Right hand has no idea what left hand is doing. Very disappointed and very frustrated"
"I ordered Fingerlings monkeys in October. They received my payment from PayPal and I still have not gotten the monkeys, and it's been 2 months. I've emailed them, they respond promptly but say it is not in their control. I am thinking I have been scammed judging by the other reviews. I am going to work on getting my money back since they obviously are not going to get me the toys before Christmas if ever."
"DO NOT BUY FROM DUDES GADGET! Same as everyone else here. Took the money and no product shipped. 7 weeks now. Lies about it shipped yesterday. Back order problem. Blah blah. Mist don’t charge you until your item ships."
"I have been waiting for delivery of an item for 6 weeks now. All I get are fobbing off emails and no confirmed delivery date! I will never buy from this lot again!"
"No response when price, quantity, and delivery were unfavorable upon confirmation of sale. Still have not received products or response as of today. May have to cancel order through dispute process to reverse charges already made to my account."
"Ordered 45 days ago. Tracking # states at China Post Offic (?) 30 days ago! Now crickets and email box is full. I've been had. Pixie Fairy for a 7 yr old Christmas gift!"
"It's already a month and I get my order. Lost money and no presents for my kids! They are criminals. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Can I give them a zero!!! Ordered Oct.27. I found the same item cheaper at toy r us. I emailed on November 19th to cancel the order since it had not shipped. The company even responded the next day stating the refund would be immediate if paid by pay pal which I did. Never received the refund. Then when I emailed again two weeks later stating I still had not received and email and was going to dispute with my credit card they sent a confirmation two days later stating it was shipped that day! I emailed them back and said I will not pay and I will not send back if it ever shows up."
"My mom ordered 2 gifts for her grandkids on this site. They took her money and the gifts never arrived. Add us to the list of people scammed by this company!"
"I never received my anti theft backpack No refund No solution Finally co contact as "inbox was full""
"Can you rate with negative stars? Absolutely the worst! Items were shown they would be shipped in October. Well I just received after numerous emails to find out status. Was told they were already shipped several times before they actually were. Finally opened a claim on PayPal and poof! I get tracking information then get my order,well it was wrapped in what looks like a black trash bag, and contents beat up. They got us, they know we won’t go to expense to send back. From what I am reading on here, I’m lucky I even got it. DO NOT ORDER from this company. I’m only sorry I didnt read reviews first!!!!"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 151 reviews