Dune London Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Dune London

How would you rate Dune London ?

"Great sale - great boots - perfect fit - and easy to return if not. Well packaged. Good delivery. :-)"
"Ordered the men’s Conrad wedge sole lace up boot in burgundy in the sale for 60% discount. Such a great boot, would’ve paid full price so ecstatic I got such a great boot for such a bargain. Soft leather, great colour and very comfortable. Not to mention they look great. Would highly recommend this boot (there’s still some left!!) and Dune in general"
"Very prompt!"
"I bought a pair of boots for £150. The quality of the leather is extremely bad and I had to take them to the cobbler after 2 weeks for repair. It is not the first time that I was disappointed with the quality of their shoes."
"Dune has the most comfirtable, high quality shoes I have ever worn plus a huge selection of models at a very good price! The staff is very helpful and happy to give advice!"
"Girlfriend was shopping for a new pair of boots. The assistant was attentive and friendly. The GF walked away happy with a new pair of boots."
"Perfect service, perfect quality"
"Price matched my new TV saving me a massive £100 and it came with a 5 year warranty fantastic thanks John Lewis"
"goods arrived when they said they would"
"Easy to use website"
Dune London is rated 4.38 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!