Dune London Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how Dune London made you happy
Fraud company. Stay away. They will overcharge you and never refund the money
Return and refunds
I bought a pair of Crofts Champane and peeled off inside wider after wearing 4 hours at the first time. VERY POOR QUALITY. I called 4 times to return and refund money back but no relpy yet. I do not want GIVE even a star. Order#DL5000002107
I bought a pair of Dune -Thyme Navy shoes that failed in several areas within 6 months. I offered to send them back to Dune free of charge so they could inspect them themselves as I could not find my purchase receipt. The only way they can process the fault is with the receipt, this made me realise they must have significant problems if they did want to take a look at them for free and prevent further issues.
I ordered a pair of loafers, and after 10 days they still hadn’t shipped yet. I reached out to customer service and said that I need to contact their distributor because they can’t help me. Then again, Dune reaches out and tells me they had to cancel my order with no explanation as to why. The lack of communication and poor professionalism is a no from me.
Material is bad
I love the brown n black and the size plus it has the zipper!!
Dune offers a 15% discount off first order. Don’t bother, when you try to activate it error appears saying there are problems but they will send you an e mail. When and if an e mail arrives click the link only to go through the same loop. The offer is a con
UPDATE: Dealing with customer service got me nowhere. But posting a poor review online did! They finally refunded my money, so I definitely appreciate that. Sticking with 4 stars because of how difficult it was to get some help through this whole process. I can’t speak to the quality of the shoes yet as I’m in another country for a few more weeks. I’ll see how they are when I get home. Thanks for the refund Dune. Original post: When I ordered my shoes, they price was $39. However I was charged $99. That’s 1.5x more than the price they advertised. They took forever to respond to my inquiry and when they finally did get back to me, they’ve refused to refund the extra $60 they charged me. Save your money for a company that has some integrity and values their customers.
When I bought by shoes they were marked down to $39. When I paid for them, my PayPal account was charged $99, 1.5x more than the price advertised. Not only did they take forever to get back to me, they are refusing to refund me the extra $60 they took from me. I’m extremely unsatisfied. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Save your money for a company that has integrity and values their customers!
I ordered a pair of wedding shoes on the 4th July, dune emailed me on the 5th saying that my order has been cancelled due to the item not been in stock. I have emailed customer services with no response, I have not had my £170 refunded. They do not have a customer service number just email. I have been treated terribly by dune and would not recommend them to anyone. I will be reporting DUNE to trading standards. DUNE I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED ASAP.
Stitching on loafers all frayed poor q/control if any. Looks like they sell seconds,or thirds even in my casevery poor quality ..
Unfortunately I had to return a pair of shoes as they didn't fit properly. This happens, but over a month after I sent back the shoes I am still waiting for a refund. Customer services have emailed me to say to allow 20-30 working days for the parcel to be received and for any refunds to be completed. This is almost 6 weeks which is unacceptable.
If I could give any less than one star, believe me I would. I ordered an expensive pair of shoes through their website and they didn't arrive. They use a cheap delivery company in the UK, Hermes, whose track record is not great. Customer service then agreed to deliver a second pair. They arrived and after several phone calls & emails they decided to refund the delivery charge stating that when the original delivery arrived chez nous they would send DPD to collect it. Two DPD vans arrived today !!! Funny that when they SEND a delivery they opt for the most unreliable , but very cheap service, but when they want their stock back they choose a well known & reliable company. Enough said. I will NEVER shop with them again and would urge friends not to either.
I bough a suede but you can hardly feel the fabrics. And on the second wearing, a big scar appeared in the middle. The cor has worn off. Terrible quality.
If you are ordering Dune London shoes and are outside of the UK, the customer service is poor. During COVID, the phones are turned off, so you have only a live chat option, although even this is not available for international orders. My order number could not generate a refund sticker, so I had to contact them and they are very slow to respond. They received my returned merchandise two weeks ago and still have not issued a refund. Their site says it can take up to 21 days for it. I would not recommend ordering from them simply because the refund process is incredibly slow and inefficient.
I’ve paid £60 for a pair of slippers..the bottom is peeling off after 7 months. Poor quality
Terrible customer service
The shoes look beautiful but they are bad quality. The second time I wore them out the colour on the leather started to run. So my £180 shoes are streaky. I have never bought a pair of leather boots that have done this. It make me think these are poorly made. I would say Dunes shoes are not worth the price they charge for them.
I ordered a bag for my partners birthday, it had been in and out of stock for weeks but finally managed to order it. Upon receiving delivery of the bag the wrong colour was sent. I ordered tan and a black bag arrive. I contacted customer services who informed me the bag was out of stock and that I would have to ring around John Lewis stores to see if they had one available. When asked if I would receive any sort of reimbursement for my trouble the agent said they would give me 10% off my next purchase. The problem being is that the bag I ordered hasn’t been back in stock for weeks again now. I have just received an email from Dune refund team saying I would receive back a partial amount of what I paid for the bag. No delivery refund or any other sort of apology for the issue. Basically if you want to lose out on money and receive incorrect items and deal with really unhelpful customer service staff then I would highly recommend!
Dune London is rated 2.30 based on 43 reviews