Welsh Water Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Welsh Water
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Welsh Water made you happy

"I'm a landlord. The tenant didn't pay his water bill. Even thought I had told Welsh Water that he lived there and that his lease made him responsible for the water bills, I got a demand from Welsh Water's debt collectors saying that I had to pay the bill! When I complained to Welsh Water, who hadn't got in touch with me at all, they denied that I had told them the tenant lived there and said that under these circumstances the landlord was responsible for paying the tenant's bills!!! Unfortunately Welsh Water have a monopoly, so I can't move to a different provider. This company is rubbish!"
Are you Welsh Water? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Welsh Water have been my provider for six years and when I moved house, well you know how stressful that can be... but no problems with Welsh Water, Sorcha talked me through changing from old address to new in such a calm and positive way. All done and I can carry on at my new address, still a happy customer."
Welsh Water is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews