Welsh Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Welsh Water

Tell us how Welsh Water made you happy
Called them out today for a blocked sewer the blockage was in nextdoor drain but Scot the operator sorted out the problem easily and quickly was very polite and professional. Thanks again for your help 👍
We had a rather stinky problem with ours Drains
Welsh water from the first contact were very professional and thorough
They solved our problem very quickly. Then later came back to check all was still well Excellent service in these trying times
Had Water Meter fitted Yesterday, Excellent service, very friendly, whole job done quickly and efficiently. Recommend the service. SA65 9LP Fishguard.
Welsh Water have been my provider for six years and when I moved house, well you know how stressful that can be... but no problems with Welsh Water, Sorcha talked me through changing from old address to new in such a calm and positive way. All done and I can carry on at my new address, still a happy customer.
Awful company, their TV ad's say they're not for profit but for the people of Wales. They should be ashamed of themselves! I have had repeated bad service from them, their monoploy should be stopped, I would move away immediately!
I'm a landlord. The tenant didn't pay his water bill. Even thought I had told Welsh Water that he lived there and that his lease made him responsible for the water bills, I got a demand from Welsh Water's debt collectors saying that I had to pay the bill! When I complained to Welsh Water, who hadn't got in touch with me at all, they denied that I had told them the tenant lived there and said that under these circumstances the landlord was responsible for paying the tenant's bills!!! Unfortunately Welsh Water have a monopoly, so I can't move to a different provider. This company is rubbish!
Welsh Water is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews