Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Had what a wanted, easy site to use, good deal on the black Friday sale. Trustworthy from previous experience... Looking forward to receiving my monitor
Great and easy service! From searching, buying and hopefully delivery.
Great prices and site easy to navigate. Only lost a star due to some small server issues.
Ebuyer is a great choice for anyone looking for PC components, electronics and anything in between! It's cheap prices and reliable customer service makes it a great service.
Good prices .. and as luck has had it have not needed to use customer support :)
I have been using e buyer for many years and so far have always been happy with my purchases and after sales service.
Site layout is good and easy to navigate. Good selection of parts and lots of info provided, reviews are handy to make choices. Prices are very reasonable. Ebuyer is my goto site for PC parts.
PRICE IS MUCH BETTER WITH YOU THAN OTHER RETAILERS
just ordered a laptop and it was supposed to be free delivery. However, because we live in a scottish island the delivery is now just under £10. We are still being penalised for remote and rural locations but royal mail delivery for no extra charges. I am disappointed about the additional postage charge.
Hi Steph, I am sorry you are unhappy with our delivery charges. I am going to take a look into your order and I will be back in touch via email. Kind Regards, Kat
The range of peripherals and components made ebuyer a great one stop shop for my computing needs.
Good experience
First time ordering, came highly recommended. Easy enough lots of product info and good reviews
Very affordable, but they'll try to catch you on extras like postage. Still, there's always cheap options, but you just have to wait a long time.
It was my 1st time shopping on this site. It was easy to navigate with plenty of choice and value for all budgets. Also lots of technical information
Very easy to order. Good prices and was the only supplier for the 450MPS access point I could find
Good service, competitive prices, wide choice what more could you want.
Order process easy we will have to wait to see if order arrives on time.
Easy and surprisingly cheaper than anywhere else for a new intel processor, annoyingly cant use click + collect and pay via PayPal.
Always competitively priced with reliable service
Wide selection of IT equipment and now even broader offering some home appliances. A trusted name for me offering solid service with frequent offers. Free delivery too which is also a big plus although I’m not sure if there is a minimum spend for this.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,491 reviews