Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Amazing experience I bought a graphics card and now getting my mother bord from ebyer too , products are all well packaged and quick delivery , the only thing I would say is the p&p is a bit steep as it would of coast me 10 pounds to get the mother board . (But like all people good things come to people that wait right) not so sure I would of liked it quicker but not paying 10 pounds
Had a great choice of monitors. Very clear with the spec.
Had what I wanted at a good price and checkout was quick and easy.
easy to find good offers and delivery is most often free. Buy most of my IT stuff from Ebuyer.
Simple process, great product at a decent price.
very good and quick. I hope the post is quick too.
Quick, easy... and cheaper than Amazon!
Great service
Best price in the net for GTX 1070 at time of writing
Ebuyer always have a good selection of tech products imo. The only disappointing thing is when they suddenly remove a product as they ran out of stock on it, but luckily the team were able to find a monitor with similar specs for a little bit more.
Excellent offers, good customer service. Only problems are poor choice of couriers for free delivery, and long wait for phone assistance.
Well explained, good prices, many options for delivery
I found Ebuyer to be quite user friendly and easy to navigate. It seems very competitive with other providers and gave a good range of items.
Easy to navigate and no nonsense needless jargon, great thank you.
Ebuyer is brilliant website and it is my first time a friend introduced me.. and I really like it.. I wanted to buy laptop and it made my search very easy.. it’s describes their product very beautiful and to us choose what products suit you needs. Thank you Ebuyer.. I can’t wait my new laptop.👍🏼
Great products and fast and easy checkout
[This is written before receiving the product] Purchasing process was smooth and easy. But adding an extra item removed the free next day delivery option! So I didn't buy it.
Great Website, easy to navigate and always well priced products and quick delivery
Good price
Good deals easy to use website normally fast delivery sometimes a bit tricky with returns
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,490 reviews