Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Ebuyer has a nice interface so easy to use. Products are easy to find and prices are competitive.
always good prices and great value but has been disappointed by customer service in the past and next day delivery prices could be better
Good shopping experience.
Was looking for a memory stick and I bought a Tv, enough said
A great selection of electronics at a very reasonable price.
Like the overall look and feel of the website and was able to find everything I was looking for. Also very happy to see that a lot of your prices are cheaper than Amazon. I was a bit disappointed that there was no option for free shipping - (I'd rather wait a few weeks for free delivery than have to pay £3.99 for 5 day).
good so far
very easy to order products from Ebuyer.com
Great company to use...needed an item to help sort a job Friday afternoon 1400 bang ordered equipment being delivered tomorrow. the world is good again.
I have used this site to buy the necessary parts for my computer and it has consistently delivered quality parts fairly quickly to my door
Good pricing compared to other sites, easy to navigate website and easy to order. I have noticed that prices fluctuate greatly. When you have searched an item earlier in the day and return to order later, the price has often increased!
Quick, easy to use and quite comprehensive - Thank you.
Very quick process and user friendly
Very competitive prices!
After trawling through Amazon, ebuyer took me straight to where I what I wanted to buy and was cheaper!
I am relatively new Ebuyer customer and ordered some computing components via their website. I opted for Saturday shipping which was an extra charge which I was happy to pay for. It didn't arrive on Saturday which was actually a courier error. However I contacted Ebuyer about the issue, they were slick and professional about dealing with my situation and offered me compensation which I didn't expect but was very happy to receive. All in all a very good shopping experience and I have shopped here again, great service guys!
I used the online chat feature to make my purchase as I was having issues with the specs. They were thorough, led me to the right product and the payment system was smooth.
Easy to navigate site, information easily available on items for sale. Competitive pricing plus free delivery.
good so far
Ebuyer is a very good website.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,493 reviews