Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Ebuyer is brilliant website and it is my first time a friend introduced me.. and I really like it.. I wanted to buy laptop and it made my search very easy.. it’s describes their product very beautiful and to us choose what products suit you needs. Thank you Ebuyer.. I can’t wait my new laptop.👍🏼
Great products and fast and easy checkout
Ebuyer has great selection of products and pricing to match,
QUICK AND SIMPLE JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT
[This is written before receiving the product] Purchasing process was smooth and easy. But adding an extra item removed the free next day delivery option! So I didn't buy it.
I tried to buy a laptop via a Black Friday deal. Completed a purchase, paid and received a confirmation email. 10 minutes later I received a cancellation email: "Your order has been cancelled for one of the following reasons: - You've asked us to cancel your order, - An item on your order has been discontinued or is now out of stock." The following day, I tried to purchase the same item on the same offer. Same thing, I received a confirmation email followed by the cancellation email 10 minutes later. On trying to log in to my account, I am told my account has been deactivated. I won't be using ebuyer again.
Hi Conor, I am very sorry to hear your order has been cancelled. I am going to look into this now with the relevant team and get back to you. Kind Regards, Kat
Excellent site, nice and clean. Great prices!
Fab site!!
Haven't used eBuyer for a while. The website has improved a lot since then and the range of products available has hugely increased. Prices are competitive as well. I had an overall excellent experience with my purchase today.
Easy and quick to order.
Collates all the best deals into an easy to navigate website. Good deals and helpful online staff.
Great Website, easy to navigate and always well priced products and quick delivery
I have been using ebuyer for over 10 years for both personal and business purchases. They have never let me down in that time and have become my benchmark technology supplier.
Overall shopping was fine but I have been trying to place an order since Saturday to claim for 10 quid from the visa check out but everytime I tried it rejected my payment/failed transaction. I then proceeded to do the transaction through the normal check out (still hoping for a Monday deliver/click and collect). Visa checkout has been a nightmare I may have also missed my delivery for Monday because of it
Great service and products
Very like buy from ebuyer.com. Good company.🤗
Very poor customer service - constantly told item would arrive - it never did - had to cancel item and wait for refund in the end
Hi there, I am sorry to hear your delivery was delayed. I am going to take a look into your order and will be back in touch via email. Kind Regards, Kat
have used e buyer a few times and service has always been excellent....thank you
Good price
Great choice of stuff at great prices.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,491 reviews