EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 2 star review on 12th March 2018
Dan
Michelle Grayling
Glenn B
Glenn B
Stay away!!! Orderd £40 Bouquet which looked lovely in the website picture. This was sent to a dear friend of mine and the flowers that she recieved were a total embarrassment. Cheap looking and nothing like the picture. Probably worth £10 at the supermarket or petrol station. Sent customer service pictures and emails but they have shown even poor aftercare which to be honest reflects the service and flowers that we recieved. Please don't buy from them if you want to save face and money.
I ordered flowers on September 3rd to be delivered to a friend in Massachusetts, USA, for her 70th birthday on the 10th. Plenty of time one would assume to let me know if there was a problem. Get an email from eflorist today, the 13th, to say florists in my friend's area only accept 100 dollars minimum order. Nowhere on eflorist website does it say that. If eflorist had informed me sooner I could have cancelled the order and used a more reputable, reliable company. Customer service email made no apology or mention of a refund. My friend's birthday is past now... I did wonder why I hadn't heard from her. She must think I forgot to acknowledge a special birthday. I am so annoyed. To add insult to injury eflorist emailed me three days ago saying ' how did we do'?. Wish I'd read reviews before putting in an order. Never again . Be warned.
Wrong flowers sent and refused to issue me a refund. Flowers a lot smaller than in the picture. I would avoid this company in future
Flowers were all wilted when delivered, didnt last a few days, definitely wouldn't recommend 😡
Placed an order on Monday evening realised I got the month wrong I send an email asking if they could change the delivery date or amend the message or just keep the flowers Impossible to communicate with the customer service team if they have one and the phone is constantly engaged and when they did finally reply they pretty much didn't offer any help they didn't even offer to email or make a quick call to the third party supplier for me to try and make an amendment lack customer service will not be using them again take your money and fob you off because there job is done There is no live chat service no one answers the phone engaged all day long
Ordered flowers for a friend on the 14th July, delivered on the 15th, impressed, next day my friend sent me a photo of the flowers, 4 of the 5 peonys had opened up. Very little gypsophilia in the bouquet so it looks very poor even with the opened buds. I apologised to her, i was so embarrassed and thought she must think i dont care for our friendship very much if thats all shes worth. They looked nothing like the picture that advertised them. I used Eflorists contact us form Twice to put in a complaint, i wasnt even acknowledged and didnt recieve a reply back. I did however recieve an email asking for a review, so i gave a honest one. The flowers, not surprisingly only lasted 6 days before they were binned. Very dissapointed with product and customer service, if you want to insult a friend or have to buy flowers for someone you really dislike then use this company. Will i ever use them again? not even if they were the only florist who did deliveries, i would walk barefoot over glass and deliver them myself first. Not happy with the product but they could have made amends with good customer service, having now read other reviews my experience is par for the course with them and they dont give a damn once they have your money. I have given 1 star for customer service only because i have to give something and you cant give a minus
Paid for a bigger bunch of flowers £36 and received a bunch which looked like it was from the reduced section in Asda. I complained and received a email saying that the bunch is gone horrid customer service from Maddy. I will never be ordering from these guys again nor will any of my friends or family
Disgusting flowers received,all leaves limp and hanging down and stems bent over nothing like the flowers that was advertised..Even after flower care. Customer service disgraceful, said they looked fresh to them.. I suggest they go to opticians !!! Photos enclosed of what I should have had, and what I received
Firstly I was told flowers had been delivered them when I emailed to say they hadn't I was told I had missed the last part of postcode which I known I hadnt. I was told I was not entitled to my money back and I should of read the small print I certainly will not be leaving it at that.
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL...I have only used this company twice and twice they let me down...Both birthday occasions. Both agreed same day delivery. More fool me for relying on them a second time...Well NEVER EVER AGAIN!! Two areas they could not find a florist to do my bouquet, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire....Absolutely a total waste of time. Then waiting 3/4 days for money refund!! Who do you actually deliver to eflorist!!!!!????? AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
Worst flowers I have ever received, after 5 days they were died
Delivered a day late. Orchid less than expected and not as pretty as shown on their website. They were quick to take my money but absolutely not interested in any refund for late delivery or less than expected quality of their plant. Will NEVER use them again.
Absolutely disgusting service! I ordered flowers for my aunts funeral. I requested them to be delivered at 12.30 (they ask what time the service is), it gets to 1pm, no flowers, there is no contact number for them, their love chat is unavailable and there is no way to get hold of them. The service goes ahead at 1.30pm, no flowers. I find out after that they were delivered aka just dropped outside the church at 11am and because no one at the church knew abojt them they got taken to the funeral Home without me knowing - I never got to see the flowers!! They didn’t call me or email or ANYTHING when delivered. When I finally got hold of them all they could say was “sorry for the inconvenience”, it’s disgusting that they would be so half hearted and rubbish on what is already a difficult day. As well as that I am 34 weeks pregnant so I did not need this stress. £54.99 for flowers I never saw, for all I know my aunt is being cremated with a cactus and eflorist “dont take photos upon delivery”. I am doing my upmost to take this further.
eflorist will take you money and order, then message to tell you that although they knew all along that they couldn't deliver to a UK hospital that you should have checked the darkest corners of their website. Because you didn't check, and why on earth would you? It is all your fault and you can't get a refund. Thieves. Nothing less than low life thieves.
Flowers received delayed. Due to that recipient was already out of country. Waste of money. Eflorist declined refund.
Promised a delivery in Sidmouth Devon, which they stated in their website could be done. Sent email to wrong address so l was left wondering why flowers not delivered. Not impressed.....
I purchased a same day delivery bouquet and paid extra for the large bouquet. While the flowers were ok and some substituted which was fine, they did not send a large bouquet at all and so I was short changed. I contacted customer services with photos to show I did not get the size I ordered and they refused to acknowledge my complaint since the flowers “were fresh and met the colour scheme”. That was not in dispute. Not value for money and if you choose to use them, make sure you just go for the smaller bouquets since that is all they send and rob you of your money. Do not recommend. They also remove negative feedback. Better off with another company. Happy to send their responses to verify my claims.
Didn't tell me they couldn't arrange for delivery until it was too late to arrange someone else. Will never use again. I wanted a relative who was having a cancer op to know I was thinking of her
Ordered flowers and was completely taken in by the pretty pictures. What they delivered was just awful. Nothing like what I expected. I am making a claim like this guy and found this really helpful http://efloristonline.co.uk
Box was broken, many flower heads broken off. Bouquet looked as though it was about 2 weeks old. Dreadful, do not use. Paid with Paypal and once I tracked down CEO and advised that I would contact him I received a refund.
EFlorist is rated 3.44 based on 5,868 reviews