EFlorist Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Terrible, avoid at all costs. I can appreciate things maybe hard with lockdown but the flowers my girlfriend received looked like they were picked up in a panic from the petrol station at 5:30 on the way home from work on valentine's Day. Supposed to come with a free box of chocolates but obviously the garage had run out.
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers dead on delivery despite guarantee of 5 dats freshness. Flowers delivered 2 days before Mother’s Day dead and despite 4 emails with photos of dead photos not replaced of refunded. Did not look anything like photos on website. And customer service non existent. My 82 year old dad had to replace flowers for my mum to avoid disappointment on Mother’s Day. Don’t use this website they do not deliver what they say and keep sending u emails telling u dead flowers can be brought back to life if cut stems etc etc. I have never heard such rubbish in my life. Imagine sending dead flowers to your loved ones 😞
ordered the roses and lilies, got 3 roses! the roses have wilted before the lilies have even bloomed. don’t bother
Absolutely gutted to pay money for such a poir quality bouquet. Due to Covid19 i was unable to go out and buy a pressy and card for my daughters bday so thought Id use eflorist. Oh wow I wish i hadnt. The whole thing arrived looking as if it had been trampled over. Buds were hanging off the stemd. Stems were broken . I should have gone and picked weeds from the garden instead... i forwarded the email to my daughter on how to care for the flowers, but how do you get a broken stem to flower. The buds were in the box detatched from stems. And the few flowers on ghe bouquet were turning brown. Absolutely terrible. So so upset. The box was just thrown into the porch, didnt even know it had been delivered untill we went out to put the trash out...
Flowers received were so far from what i ordered Absolutely disgusting Complete waste of money Pics of flowers chosen from their website and the awful bouquet my friend received
Don’t bother appalling product and service
The worst florist I've ever used !! I understand that pictures on the website would vary from the actual bouquet but these were NOTHING like the picture. I paid £30 and I could've got a WAY better bouquet for £5 from a supermarket! These were for my friends birthday so I was mortified when I saw what was delivered to her !! Customer service is shocking too, I'm still waiting for an exclamation! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
The £35 flowers I ordered looked nothing like on the website! I then asked for a refund and was told to wait to see if they changed within 48 hours and was then told they don’t do full refunds, awful service will not order from here again.
Really disappointed. Ordered flowers over £40 as I chose the supreme level. When I saw them they were the same colour and flowers but less than advertised. Contacted them and they are not interested.
The £35.95 flowers I ordered for a college were not what I ordered. Person didn’t know who had sent them! I ended up going to Aldi and buying the same flowers for £3.99 and they were better !
If I could give 0 stars I would. They sent me dead flowers and after emailing them and asking for a refund to which they stated they agreed with me that the flowers were bad they completely ignored me. I am still waiting for a refund from them. Extremely disappointed. Customer service team are ignorant and flowers are gross. NEVER AGAIN. Please don’t order from them
Paid 45£ for bouquet worth maybe 5£. Missing flowers or flower replacements
I have just received a bunch of flowers that my neighbour ordered for me, as I recently did some shopping for her. she has to isolate during the coronnavirus epidemic as she has a son that is at high risk. So she was very thankful for my help. What a lovely gesture it was, and I can take a good guess that these tulips cost a lot of money, but when they arrived, they were all droopy and nearly dead. After reading all the reviews, I realise that this happens an awful lot. How disappointing that a company can keep getting away with this!!
Damaged and nothing like the pictures - not worth it - delivered on time is their only saving grace
I ordered Alstomerias for my friends birthday as theyv are her favourite flowers. When delivery was sent they were all dead. This is the photograph that my friend sent me, after complaining to E florist that I wanted a replacement sent, they gave me a load of bull about that's what they should look like until they are put in water, then supposedly they should perk up. My friend buys these flowers all the time but never had a bunch like these. After putting them in water still no change. (They were still dead!!) They may be cheap but you get what you pay for and they are rubbish. See other reviews which I didn't check before ordering unfortunately. So my friends bouquet didn't please her on her birthday as I had hoped. Really bad service as you don't expect to get dead flowers delivered!!🙁
Photo on advert did not reflect what my elderly mum received. I took photos immediately as evidence of what arrived. Their reply after a week was that the flowers were of good colour and life. I will allow others to make their opinion. They were a disgrace, unfit for purpose and a very upset 87 year old mum.
I sent my friend a pink lady bouquet for her birthday ( during coved 19 pandemic) to cheer her up. I asked her to send me a picture of them and was very very disappointed when I received the photo. There looked to be hardly any flowers ( nothing like the photo advertised)and I could have got superior supermarket flowers for half the price I paid. I feel I have been ripped off and will definitely NOT be using this company again !!
This company is a joke. Please do not waste money on them, my mother in law was so sad to see the state of these flowers and me also, mothers day flowers which were stated online were nothing like what she received. Picture is attached. Flase adverts and lies. Shocking. Should be shamed.
I placed an order for my mum and whilst they were delivered on time the bunch of flowers that arrived were nothing like the flowers i ordered from the website. I sent a email asking for them to review this with a photo which clearly showed the 2 bouquets and how different they were, all i received back was: We are very confident in the flowers we deliver and guarantee their freshness for a minimum of seven days. We do understand however, that when dealing with perishable items such as flowers, some stems may not perform as we would hope and we are keen to address these issues. Having reviewed the photograph you have been kind enough to provide, we are pleased to see that these flowers are fresh, have met the colour scheme of the advertised product and are to value. Unfortunately, on this occasion we are unable to pursue your complaint. So apparently as long as they are the same colours as what i ordered its ok! Will not be placing further orders.
I cannot believe my mum never received her Mother's Day flowers which I arranged to be delivered on Saturday!!!! Aged 81 and vulnerable through these terrible times. I have emailed twice and no reply and I've phoned and unobtainable. Never ever use this company. DIsgraceful. AVOID AVOID AVOID
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 1,300 reviews