EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
EFlorist 1 star review on 5th June 2018
Dan
EFlorist 1 star review on 5th June 2018
Dan
EFlorist 1 star review on 8th May 2018
Michelle Grayling
Shocking, flowers arrived bent and half dead. I paid £41 for 50 red roses and it's actually a joke. Please do not order from them, better off getting a lovely bunch from M&S for a fraction of the price.
Do not recommend at all, half dead flowers delivered.
EFlorist 1 star review on 19th April 2022 EFlorist 1 star review on 19th April 2022 EFlorist 1 star review on 19th April 2022
Absolutely disgusting, sent flowers that were half dead, nothing like the bunch that was advised and the flower petals were turning brown, total waste of money, when i made a complaint i was literally told to F#$%^ OFF so unprofessionally dealt with please avoid at all cost, you will be wasting your money on buying total BullS#%
My mum is in UK and I'm in Australia... It means a lot to us both for her to get beautiful flowers. Her mother's Day bouquet of 36 roses was mouldy with yellow leaves on delivery. Went in the bin after three days. An expensive waste of money and disappointing. I want a refund to send her what she deserves... Beautiful roses. Won't buy again from eflorist.
Shocking service ordered funeral flowers when I found out on the same day that they could not guarantee delivery I cancelled no response for 5 days no way to contact them except email 6 emails later still no response so I had to order more flowers eventually got through on chat who said email was sent but clearly not still no proof any delivery took place Refusing refund avoid at all costs
Order placed for Mothers Day flowers. Did not arrive. Updated tracking advised and still advises 27th March delivery between 12 midnight and 3am in the morning. My 80 year old mum sat up until this time and no delivery was made. Tried to contact Eflorist but a blunt email back from someone called Kate referring me to their terms and conditions. Yodel tracking still says out for delivery 27th March so now 72 hours out of date and when I make contact they just tell me to wait in for my parcel its on its way. Dead flowers are on their way to me now as they have apparently been on the van since 27th March, or so one agent told me. Another told me the flowers had not left the depot and another told me they were unable to deliver due to the drivers device breaking down. I have told Eflorist to issue me with a refund and now they are hiding away and not responding. No response to my emails. I have contacted my bank and HSBC are issuing a refund under section 75 of the consumer credit act and then I will sit back and allow them to chase Eflorist for the money back. Disgusted at what they call service and Yodel who they use for delivery are no better. They are advertising mothers day flowers and are charging a huge delivery fee for the privilege and then not delivering. I have now joined the Facebook page and I will do everything in my power to make the whole country aware of this dreadful company. I bet they don't contact me to discuss this review so that I can have a word with them.
Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on the Friday, which were advertised as having 24 hour delivery. Arranged to have them delivered the following day as was due to meet my mum that evening. No Flowers materialised nor any tracking info. Customer services closed so no way to get in touch. In the end I had to go hunting for flowers last minute! Sunday morning I received an email message stating that the flowers had been despatched via a third-party Courier (Yodel). They eventually turned up to deliver at 6:20pm that day. Given I had already seen my mum and the delivery was late, I refused to accept them. Having been in contact with Eflorist they have refused any sort of refund, despite the fact the order was late and also their own website terms and conditions state I am the ‘owner’ once I accept them. Extremely poor service and if you look on Trustpilot there are many many more dissatisfied customers. Eflorist have turned off reviews on both Facebook and Google at the time of writing this post…and it would seem for good reason! The ‘fortunate few’ who received flowers posted photos of what turned up and they were vastly different to what was listed. They too have been refused a refund. I will be pursuing the matter with my card company under a Section 75 refund and I suggest anyone else in the same boat does the same. In summary a truly appalling Company to deal with!
Paid money x2 lots and no flower's. Simple really
Awful that's all I can say!!!
Terrible customer service. We recently ordered flowers for an ill friend. The order never arrived so we contacted Eflorist and we were informed we had supplied the wrong address but said they would rectify and send out again within 24 - 48 hours. As they still did not arrive we contacted customer services and were told we would not get a refund or redelivery as problem lay with us. When I tried to explain that they had already told me they had resolved address problem (which we disputed we had given wrong address) they stopped responding both via live chat and email. Will not be using Eflorist again!
Terrible flowers. So disappointed nothing like the pictures, very poor. Think I deserve a refund.
Very very bad service the flowers are dead.straight in the bin. They say they maybe droopy. Under statement or what utterly rubbish. Take my advise stay clear
Ordered for mothers day and when you spend £30 on flowers you actually expect a bunch not a few flowers that dont even fill a vase, embarrassing company how you try con your customers with pictures off google clearly, fuming!
Was very disappointed today to find flowers delivered by eflorist wilting in a box in my porch at 3pm. They were expensive. They were not in water. It might be a good idea to put them in a plastic bag with water in it? They must have been delivered early this morning. The delivery person may have knocked on the door but might need to knock more loudly or for longer? Just let them know that people often have music or radios on. The chocolates are really poor quality.
Poor service, refuse to change the address on the delivery as I missed a number when placing the order. They are more than happy to deliver my flowers to a complete stranger's address. Would not use these muppets again. Customer service agent name Henry.
Eflorist was quick and easy to use, with a wide selection of beautiful bouquets. My friend received the delivery and was thrilled at how lovely the flowers were. I will definitely use Eflorist again!
Easy to use website and delivered on time but disappointing flowers. They were wilting and definitely not worth the price I paid.
I ordered a LARGE bunch of flowers. Photos looked amazing on the website but the tiny bundle of wilted flowers was absolutely pathetic. Went out to supermarket to buy a fresh bunch. I will NEVER buy from that site again.
EFlorist is rated 3.42 based on 5,928 reviews