ergox Reviews

of reviewers recommend ergox
Read ergox Reviews
The purchase from ERGOX was a great experience. From order until i got the delivery it took only 24h. I purchased the feet for a stand-sit table.
The workmanship is excellent, the installation instruction easy to understand, the performance too. This is a great value for money. Would recommend to anyone how is after only table feet having a table top and who is looking after this health.
Sturdy frame and quiet operation! one of the best purchases for home office!
It was really good!
I am very happy with my purchase of a twin motor sit and stand desk from Ergox. It is very stable, not wobbly at all, and very quiet when adjusting the desk height. Tony is very helpful and prompt in answering my queries. Desk was delivered to me 2 days upon order. Delivery person was also very nice. I highly recommend this desk and Ergox.
Solid design and build quility. very sturdy. Live near a train station and doesn't wobble when undergrounds train goes past. Handles my 28 inch 4k monitor with ease and looks sleek on my Alex desk. Bought this specifically as the back of the stand has doesnt protrude much and I can slide it through the cable maangement of the desk.

Overall very happy with the stand and would definitely recommend it!
Fast shipping and good product
Fast delivery, easy installation.
The stand is not very sturdy. The build quality is average. CANT TAKE THE WAIT OF 5KG MONUTOR AND ALWAYS BEND IN ONE DIRECTION. TRIED WITH DIFFERENT OPTIONS BUT NO USE
Great service & delivery
Very good quality product and easy to assemble
Mounted my super ultra wide 43 inch on it and it supports. Very good price and value and very sturdy. Very fast shipping and delivery too. Will definitely buy another one for my vertical screen
ergox 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Very difficult to move down. The screws were not the right size for my monitor either.
Great product and fast delivery.
Just got mine today and the comparison to my current monitor arms are night and day. So much more flexibility in the arms and I can finally get my dual 27inch monitors side by side exactly, without sacrificing any desk space.

The arms can handle the weight of the monitors easily, and the installation took all of 5 minutes. The desk clamp also comes with small padding legs which helps make sure the desk doesn't get impacted at all. Little touches like that (and the cable management) just bring a premium feel to the whole product.
excellent product
high quality product with very fine finish.
works well, easy to put together
Fast delivery and easy transaction. Thanks again
Very sturdy, well built mount. One issue and I admit this is mostly my fault, is that my monitor is not VESA compliant. A reference to this requirement would be handy as I note another customer had the same problem. Product itself is extremely well made and would be suitable for the right monitors. Delivery was also very quick (in Sydney).
great customer service