ergplumbing.co.uk Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend ergplumbing.co.uk
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ergplumbing.co.uk?

Tell us how ergplumbing.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible fraudsters, don't use them! Paid £179 for them to come around and fix the issue. They left saying it was unfixable. We then had our gas engineer come around and fixed it in 20 minutes with no parts needed."
Are you ergplumbing.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Waited nearly 2 hours (promised 30-90mins) for a plumber who turned up without his tools & would’ve taken another hour to go home & collect them & left in a huff when we asked what good he was without his tools? Waste of time"
"Great job with my boiler!"
"Came to look at dripping taps. Took 2 hours to tell me I needed new taps and will provide a quite. Cost £300 just to give me this information and not fixed. Gave me a quote of £690 to carry out work which I rejected. Managed to get my usual plumber 2 days later who mended one pair of taps in 15 minutes and fixed new taps. His charge for checking taps repairing one and replacing other was £300 compared to erg's total price of £990. In addition one pair of taps didn't need replacing, total rip off, will never use again."
"Boiler issue sorted same day, nice one."
ergplumbing.co.uk is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews