Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
I have ordered from E5P for years, right from day one when the website was up and running. The quality of the clothing and sizes are hit and miss and would have been no different if I was to buy them from a high street shop or other website, however for the prices I paid, I cannot complain as I have picked up a lot of items over the years at a bargain price.

This have totally helped me changed the way I shop as I no longer spend the kind of money I use to spend when I was shopping on the high street.

The only negative thing I would say is E5P have totally change the way they issue refunds which have gone totally downhill. Refunds were previously made with an email showing the order number and the total number of items returned and refunded on that particularly order as well as showing pictures of the items on the order. One look and you would recognised the order and if the refunds made was correct.
Refunds have now been changed, showing refunds for each and every items on different emails with no pictures. I now have to go through each and every email and compare this with the order history on my account to ensure refunds are made correctly which is so time consuming not to mention my credit card account showing a long list of refunds rather than showing one total refund for each order that was refunded i.e 25 items returned. 25 refunded items listed on the c/card statement.
Previously when refunds were made there were rarely any errors. Lately there seems to be more and more errors as missing refunds not credit to the account.

Come on E5P, why all these changes making it difficult for yourselves and the customer. Standards have really dropped.
Great quality products only for 5 pound recommend these to everyone.
Good idea. Some sizing way off and some clothes been in storage a long while therefore should offer free returns or prepaid return.
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.88 based on 114 reviews