Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
Very disappointing. 2 of the 7 items ordered were fairly ok. A pair of men's trousers from Marks & Spencer, and a blazer, (made in Bulgaria). Jean jacket was also ok quality, (made in China). The shoes were extremely and not according to size described, so gave them away. Sweater was cheap looking. Dress too big, again not according to size, no brand. Skirt arrived musty, dust/dirt marks on it, stitching was loose. I guess it might be a question of luck, since you have no idea until you see the item. Shipping price very high. Overall rating 2 stars, definitely will not order again.
Used to order a lot of item from here but had issues with most of my orders lately, unsewn seams, chunky jumpers described but arrive as thin rags. Footwear is the worst, often the PU or suede flakes off or glue stains round where the sole is attached. Shoe sizes are wrong, if you need a eu41 you need to order an 8.
The worst part is having to go to the post office, use your own expensive packing tape etc send back unsaleable faulty items that most retailers would refund and say keep/bin. And don't bother leaving a bad review for a product, they won't publish it. Customer Services are either bots or don't bother reading the content of your emails, its all got disappointing and frustrating to shop with them. Shame as had some really good quality deals in the past but perhaps now their success has ruined it all.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them in the past years, but now I see myself joining the unhappy customers, as the last order I have placed took 3 working days to be dispatched and no sign of it yet, one week after it had been placed. I guess, like any business, just as it starts doing well, they somehow manage to screw things up and disappoint customers.
Problem is that a truthful review is not acceptable on the official website, Everything5pounds.com. I left reviews twice and every time my review was deleted .
I just wanted to share my experience with other customers because items there aren't true to size more often . I wasted so much money buying something what does not match uk sizing and wish aware others about sizing but was not allowed , shame
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.88 based on 114 reviews