Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
Shocking lying robbing company.
I would give this company a zero score if I could. Disgusting, cheap, poorly made clothing and shoes. They also lie and don't refund you. Shipping costs a fortune too which is where they make most their money. They also don't ship you're entire order, always 2 or 3 items missing. When you complain they promise you a refund which you will never see. They lie, cheat and ignore you. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY EVERYONE!!! I've now reported them to trading standard's after sending over 25 emails to Everything 5 pounds and got ignored following promises they made to refund me due to their errors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent wrong item wont reply back
Problem is that a truthful review is not acceptable on the official website, Everything5pounds.com. I left reviews twice and every time my review was deleted .
I just wanted to share my experience with other customers because items there aren't true to size more often . I wasted so much money buying something what does not match uk sizing and wish aware others about sizing but was not allowed , shame
Massively disappointed with the customer service at the call centre Michael who basically told me that not responding to my query and resending my parcel without acknowledging my requests was company policy. When I had asked to lodge a formal complaint he told me I had nothing to complain about. I was mortified and made it clear if I deem it complain worthy it is my right and option to do so.

I find this very unprofessional and as a first time client very disappointed by his defensive demeanour.
Please dont waste your time to order something so cheap if is all the hassle and offense that comes with it.
worst costumer service ever. They forgot to include one of my ordered items, and I asked them to either refund or resend the missing item. Never heard from them, even though we have emailed them 6-8 times.
And this is the 2nd time it happened! First time I had received a stained shirt, which could not be cleaned.
I mailed them many times, with photos, never heard one word!
Yes they are cheap. But you also risk getting moldy smelling clothes, uneven sizes and stained and wrinkled clothes in poor quality. And if your order get messed up, dont expect a refund or that they solve it. Never buying from them again.
The quality of stock is abysmal, it then costs too much to send it back leaving you with stuff even the charity shop doesn't want.
Just received some wedge shoes
Dirty and ill fitted . Badly made and I think these have been worn. First order to this site and the last. I would return but it will cost me more than the shoes are worth. I have binned them.
Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how.
Ordered size 12 , got size 10, they said i should have checked web page as it tells you this before buying. who orders a 12 if they want a size 10. never again.
i did not receive my products and they never responded to my quiries until i escalated the issue to paypal for a claim
First time using this company and so far cannot recommend at all. Have contacted customer services several times now about an order which has been showing as “processing” for weeks. Every single time I get back a response which is taken straight from the FAQ pages but without actually answering my questions. Really frustrating.
I've got some great items from this site at a fraction of the cost of high street stores. A few have been from unknown brands so have retained their tags and the quality is generally very good, especially for such a low price. Definitely worth trying!
Order not arrived even tho tracking says delivered no slip posted to let me no its been ect got intouch with this company and response was so funny i nearly wet myself from laughter.
Respone: please allow 7 days from day of tracking showing delivered before raising a no delivery request as a neighbour may have taken it in whilst you were out and then subscuently gone on holiday"
Yes this is may 2020 and apparantly all my neighbours may have gone on holiday while the whole of the uk was on lockdown due to covid 19 how very wrong are they for thinking this and the fact that iv had to sheild so stuck in my own house not being able to go out atall means i missed the delivery right get a grip £5 or less more like you havnt sent it and gave me fake tracking details sounds about right in this instance
Been trying to contact everything 5 pound for two weeks no order but they took money then put it back once I complained but they have taken it back out again . So taken money with no order being delivered. Very very angry have had to get my bank to look into it now as they would not respond
Absolutely do not recommend!!!!! I cancelled my order there and I sent me email i will be given back my money withing 5 working days. I didnt get my money. Last time buying there!!!!!
Wow, used everything for 5 pounds for first and cant say I'd use it again. Parcel went missing , spoke with company a few times to be given the run around by customer service, I recieved a email to say that the matter would be solved within 14 days and still I've heard nothing and it's now been 20 days.
Always good quality items, great selection, obviously fantastic prices and quick and efficient service / delivery. Easily navigable site. Always my first "go to' for shoes.
I have used this company a fair amount and had the odd issue but nothing terrible.

I am genuinely drained from the current complaint I am making.

I paid £20+ for next day delivery, I received my order 5 days late and the box was ripped to shreds, there were 4 garments missing from my order.

This was around two months ago now, I have managed to get 3 of the 4 missing items sent to me, but they ignore every mention of the 4th and have still not refunded me for this. On top of that I requested a refund on delivery OBVIOUSLY because not only was it very late it was ripped open in several places.

I have been refunded £5.04 of my £20+ delivery charge and as mentioned no reply on the 4th missing item.

I am soooo frustrated that either my emails are ignored completely or they just repeat the same thing and pay no attention to the content of my email.

I am genuinely drained from the current complaint I am making.

AWFUL SERVICE!!! WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! I rang the customer services straight away after placing my order as I wanted to amend the delivery from next day to standard. Their adviser kept me on hold for a while and informed me that he is awaiting response from someone else to confirm whether it was possible or not. He said he doesn't want to keep me on hold therefore he was supposed to email me with the update. I requested to cancel this order if the delivery change wasn't possible. I had no email from the adviser and order arrived next day! I emailed customer services as soon as the order arrived asking what my options are and they advised me it was too late to do anything!!!!! So unhelpful!
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.88 based on 114 reviews