Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
I had faulty items (stitched wrongly, wrong sizing, badly made with buttons missing etc), delivery issues, items I had ordered taken off my order all within the space of 2wks after placing several orders. I have been buying from this company for years and bought a lot of items (some good, some bad but what you expect for £5). I have noticed their Customer Service though has gone right down hill. The response time was dire. They then contacted me to offer 3 x FOC Deliveries due to the issues-This would have been great if they had honored them but they didn’t. Instead they ignored me and wouldn’t respond when I emailed them repeatedly. It isn’t about the money, it is about the amount and length of time I have ordered and the issues, it is about them
Not honoring what they promised.
I am now buying from Single Price as most of their items are £5 too but they are excellent quality. Their Customer Service is excellent too. I had a query on Sizing and they replied straight away.
Unfortunately though for Everything5pounds, my family and friends that I recommended have all stopped ordering too and now purchase from Single Price.
The most annoying part though is I have tried to close the account and stop the daily emails but I am told that I will have to wait between 30-60 days!
Piece of advice .. don’t take your customers for granted whatever the cost!
Accurate descriptions, good sizing, good email communication & quick delivery.
First time I ordered from them 5 years ago, the order never came and most of my orders were out of stock. It still shows up in my account as processing, actually, I don't even know what happened with the refund for that. But anyhow with that being my first experience, I decided to not give this site another go and forgot about it until just last month. Covid has us broke but needing clothes for the new semester, so I ordered quite a few things from them again. This time, everything came pretty quickly and with no missing items. The tags are mostly cut or colored with black ink, but clothes were from H&M, kmart, Piazzaitalia, Bonprix, Sovogue. I think that most of their sale price will be something like double what you would pay with this company, and added bonus for me is that I can shop from all those places in one store so I only pay for one international shipping. Shipping was fair. I'm so used to shipping being "free" shopping from domestic online stores, but for a 10kg package from UK, 10 eur is totally acceptable. The quality is pretty good. Condition depends, some came smelling very strongly of mold. Not a surprise since they do mention we're basically buying dead stock items that's been sitting in the storage for a while. I'm only just washing them so I don't know if the very moldy smelling ones are actually wearable, but still a 5 star from me for the rest of the purchase. You'll see me again!
I've been shopping with them for years. The clothes are genuine not fake or cheap. They are originals from shops like NEXT/ WALLIS/VERY to mention a few. So they aren't some cheap naff clothes. Recommend them 100%
Out of numerous orders I have received one which was too small but at that price simply gave it to someone smaller!
I love the goods and seeing criticism makes me cross cos they do a very job in delivery and always deliver when they say!
I've recommended several people and will continue to do so!
Pearl
Shocking lying robbing company.
I would give this company a zero score if I could. Disgusting, cheap, poorly made clothing and shoes. They also lie and don't refund you. Shipping costs a fortune too which is where they make most their money. They also don't ship you're entire order, always 2 or 3 items missing. When you complain they promise you a refund which you will never see. They lie, cheat and ignore you. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY EVERYONE!!! I've now reported them to trading standard's after sending over 25 emails to Everything 5 pounds and got ignored following promises they made to refund me due to their errors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could not be happier with the service this company is helping me get a new wardrobe for the fraction of a cost, and the added bonus is you feel and look sexy in the outfits 💗💋
Everything good
Sent wrong item wont reply back
First time using this company and so far cannot recommend at all. Have contacted customer services several times now about an order which has been showing as “processing” for weeks. Every single time I get back a response which is taken straight from the FAQ pages but without actually answering my questions. Really frustrating.
I have ordered from E5P for years, right from day one when the website was up and running. The quality of the clothing and sizes are hit and miss and would have been no different if I was to buy them from a high street shop or other website, however for the prices I paid, I cannot complain as I have picked up a lot of items over the years at a bargain price.

This have totally helped me changed the way I shop as I no longer spend the kind of money I use to spend when I was shopping on the high street.

The only negative thing I would say is E5P have totally change the way they issue refunds which have gone totally downhill. Refunds were previously made with an email showing the order number and the total number of items returned and refunded on that particularly order as well as showing pictures of the items on the order. One look and you would recognised the order and if the refunds made was correct.
Refunds have now been changed, showing refunds for each and every items on different emails with no pictures. I now have to go through each and every email and compare this with the order history on my account to ensure refunds are made correctly which is so time consuming not to mention my credit card account showing a long list of refunds rather than showing one total refund for each order that was refunded i.e 25 items returned. 25 refunded items listed on the c/card statement.
Previously when refunds were made there were rarely any errors. Lately there seems to be more and more errors as missing refunds not credit to the account.

Come on E5P, why all these changes making it difficult for yourselves and the customer. Standards have really dropped.
I've got some great items from this site at a fraction of the cost of high street stores. A few have been from unknown brands so have retained their tags and the quality is generally very good, especially for such a low price. Definitely worth trying!
Order not arrived even tho tracking says delivered no slip posted to let me no its been ect got intouch with this company and response was so funny i nearly wet myself from laughter.
Respone: please allow 7 days from day of tracking showing delivered before raising a no delivery request as a neighbour may have taken it in whilst you were out and then subscuently gone on holiday"
Yes this is may 2020 and apparantly all my neighbours may have gone on holiday while the whole of the uk was on lockdown due to covid 19 how very wrong are they for thinking this and the fact that iv had to sheild so stuck in my own house not being able to go out atall means i missed the delivery right get a grip £5 or less more like you havnt sent it and gave me fake tracking details sounds about right in this instance
Clothes delivered fairly quickly and email updates throughout.
Returns have always been processed accurately and I have returned many items (as I order a lot and things don't always fit). You have to pay for your own returns postage but that's entirely reasonable given the low prices of the clothes and the postage for sending the clothes out to the customer is also at a reasonable level.
I've done online shopping from other companies during lockdown who have processed returned inaccurately and haven't been as easy to deal with and have been slower sending packages out.
The quality of the clothes are generally good and often from well known stores and supermarkets. Some of my favourite clothes are from this company.
I'm actually often very impressed all round with the level of service and value for money from this company and would on the whole recommended them.
Delivery sooo late lost my hope that I'm going to get my orders ... Never shopping here again waste of money and time!!!!!!!
Been trying to contact everything 5 pound for two weeks no order but they took money then put it back once I complained but they have taken it back out again . So taken money with no order being delivered. Very very angry have had to get my bank to look into it now as they would not respond
You never know what brand or what quality of clothes ull be getting but It only costs a 5 or less and I haven't been disappointed, even the high heels are great u just need to look for it. Thank you
Brilliant company. Fantastic range to choose from. Quality second to none.
The clothes came in a box. I expected the clothes to be in a plastic bag properly placed inside the box but only 2 garments were in the bag. The rest looked like they were just dumped in the box, they weren't even properly folded. So they're crumpled and the worst thing is they were damped! I know that they're cheap but I expected to be at least properly folded. I was very upset and disappointed. Won't recommend.
Very disappointing. 2 of the 7 items ordered were fairly ok. A pair of men's trousers from Marks & Spencer, and a blazer, (made in Bulgaria). Jean jacket was also ok quality, (made in China). The shoes were extremely and not according to size described, so gave them away. Sweater was cheap looking. Dress too big, again not according to size, no brand. Skirt arrived musty, dust/dirt marks on it, stitching was loose. I guess it might be a question of luck, since you have no idea until you see the item. Shipping price very high. Overall rating 2 stars, definitely will not order again.
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.90 based on 113 reviews