Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Everything5pounds.com 1 star review on 25th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Clothes delivered fairly quickly and email updates throughout.
Returns have always been processed accurately and I have returned many items (as I order a lot and things don't always fit). You have to pay for your own returns postage but that's entirely reasonable given the low prices of the clothes and the postage for sending the clothes out to the customer is also at a reasonable level.
I've done online shopping from other companies during lockdown who have processed returned inaccurately and haven't been as easy to deal with and have been slower sending packages out.
The quality of the clothes are generally good and often from well known stores and supermarkets. Some of my favourite clothes are from this company.
I'm actually often very impressed all round with the level of service and value for money from this company and would on the whole recommended them.
Delivery sooo late lost my hope that I'm going to get my orders ... Never shopping here again waste of money and time!!!!!!!
Been trying to contact everything 5 pound for two weeks no order but they took money then put it back once I complained but they have taken it back out again . So taken money with no order being delivered. Very very angry have had to get my bank to look into it now as they would not respond
You never know what brand or what quality of clothes ull be getting but It only costs a 5 or less and I haven't been disappointed, even the high heels are great u just need to look for it. Thank you
Brilliant company. Fantastic range to choose from. Quality second to none.
The clothes came in a box. I expected the clothes to be in a plastic bag properly placed inside the box but only 2 garments were in the bag. The rest looked like they were just dumped in the box, they weren't even properly folded. So they're crumpled and the worst thing is they were damped! I know that they're cheap but I expected to be at least properly folded. I was very upset and disappointed. Won't recommend.
Very disappointing. 2 of the 7 items ordered were fairly ok. A pair of men's trousers from Marks & Spencer, and a blazer, (made in Bulgaria). Jean jacket was also ok quality, (made in China). The shoes were extremely and not according to size described, so gave them away. Sweater was cheap looking. Dress too big, again not according to size, no brand. Skirt arrived musty, dust/dirt marks on it, stitching was loose. I guess it might be a question of luck, since you have no idea until you see the item. Shipping price very high. Overall rating 2 stars, definitely will not order again.
Absolutely do not recommend!!!!! I cancelled my order there and I sent me email i will be given back my money withing 5 working days. I didnt get my money. Last time buying there!!!!!
Wow, used everything for 5 pounds for first and cant say I'd use it again. Parcel went missing , spoke with company a few times to be given the run around by customer service, I recieved a email to say that the matter would be solved within 14 days and still I've heard nothing and it's now been 20 days.
Massively disappointed with the customer service at the call centre Michael who basically told me that not responding to my query and resending my parcel without acknowledging my requests was company policy. When I had asked to lodge a formal complaint he told me I had nothing to complain about. I was mortified and made it clear if I deem it complain worthy it is my right and option to do so.

I find this very unprofessional and as a first time client very disappointed by his defensive demeanour.
Please dont waste your time to order something so cheap if is all the hassle and offense that comes with it.
Used to order a lot of item from here but had issues with most of my orders lately, unsewn seams, chunky jumpers described but arrive as thin rags. Footwear is the worst, often the PU or suede flakes off or glue stains round where the sole is attached. Shoe sizes are wrong, if you need a eu41 you need to order an 8.
The worst part is having to go to the post office, use your own expensive packing tape etc send back unsaleable faulty items that most retailers would refund and say keep/bin. And don't bother leaving a bad review for a product, they won't publish it. Customer Services are either bots or don't bother reading the content of your emails, its all got disappointing and frustrating to shop with them. Shame as had some really good quality deals in the past but perhaps now their success has ruined it all.
worst costumer service ever. They forgot to include one of my ordered items, and I asked them to either refund or resend the missing item. Never heard from them, even though we have emailed them 6-8 times.
And this is the 2nd time it happened! First time I had received a stained shirt, which could not be cleaned.
I mailed them many times, with photos, never heard one word!
Yes they are cheap. But you also risk getting moldy smelling clothes, uneven sizes and stained and wrinkled clothes in poor quality. And if your order get messed up, dont expect a refund or that they solve it. Never buying from them again.
The quality of stock is abysmal, it then costs too much to send it back leaving you with stuff even the charity shop doesn't want.
Easy to use website
Easy to do returns if it doesn't fit
Buy from all the time
Always good quality items, great selection, obviously fantastic prices and quick and efficient service / delivery. Easily navigable site. Always my first "go to' for shoes.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them in the past years, but now I see myself joining the unhappy customers, as the last order I have placed took 3 working days to be dispatched and no sign of it yet, one week after it had been placed. I guess, like any business, just as it starts doing well, they somehow manage to screw things up and disappoint customers.
I really like the site & think the postage by weight is reasonable. Of course they don’t offer free postage with more ordered as there are no economies of scale when everything’s the same price.

You have to trawl & be clever with your choices by checking out reviews & the model sizes. I’ve returned a few items & had fees plus partial postage returned in about a week.

There are fantastic bargains to be had if you’re clever about it & my wardrobe has been revamped cheaply.

Little tip, 2xsmaller parcels are much cheaper to return than one large one.

Great site, thanks!
I have used this company a fair amount and had the odd issue but nothing terrible.

I am genuinely drained from the current complaint I am making.

I paid £20+ for next day delivery, I received my order 5 days late and the box was ripped to shreds, there were 4 garments missing from my order.

This was around two months ago now, I have managed to get 3 of the 4 missing items sent to me, but they ignore every mention of the 4th and have still not refunded me for this. On top of that I requested a refund on delivery OBVIOUSLY because not only was it very late it was ripped open in several places.

I have been refunded £5.04 of my £20+ delivery charge and as mentioned no reply on the 4th missing item.

I am soooo frustrated that either my emails are ignored completely or they just repeat the same thing and pay no attention to the content of my email.

I am genuinely drained from the current complaint I am making.

AWFUL SERVICE!!! WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! I rang the customer services straight away after placing my order as I wanted to amend the delivery from next day to standard. Their adviser kept me on hold for a while and informed me that he is awaiting response from someone else to confirm whether it was possible or not. He said he doesn't want to keep me on hold therefore he was supposed to email me with the update. I requested to cancel this order if the delivery change wasn't possible. I had no email from the adviser and order arrived next day! I emailed customer services as soon as the order arrived asking what my options are and they advised me it was too late to do anything!!!!! So unhelpful!
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.99 based on 100 reviews