Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
Accurate descriptions, good sizing, good email communication & quick delivery.
First time I ordered from them 5 years ago, the order never came and most of my orders were out of stock. It still shows up in my account as processing, actually, I don't even know what happened with the refund for that. But anyhow with that being my first experience, I decided to not give this site another go and forgot about it until just last month. Covid has us broke but needing clothes for the new semester, so I ordered quite a few things from them again. This time, everything came pretty quickly and with no missing items. The tags are mostly cut or colored with black ink, but clothes were from H&M, kmart, Piazzaitalia, Bonprix, Sovogue. I think that most of their sale price will be something like double what you would pay with this company, and added bonus for me is that I can shop from all those places in one store so I only pay for one international shipping. Shipping was fair. I'm so used to shipping being "free" shopping from domestic online stores, but for a 10kg package from UK, 10 eur is totally acceptable. The quality is pretty good. Condition depends, some came smelling very strongly of mold. Not a surprise since they do mention we're basically buying dead stock items that's been sitting in the storage for a while. I'm only just washing them so I don't know if the very moldy smelling ones are actually wearable, but still a 5 star from me for the rest of the purchase. You'll see me again!
I've been shopping with them for years. The clothes are genuine not fake or cheap. They are originals from shops like NEXT/ WALLIS/VERY to mention a few. So they aren't some cheap naff clothes. Recommend them 100%
Out of numerous orders I have received one which was too small but at that price simply gave it to someone smaller!
I love the goods and seeing criticism makes me cross cos they do a very job in delivery and always deliver when they say!
I've recommended several people and will continue to do so!
Pearl
Could not be happier with the service this company is helping me get a new wardrobe for the fraction of a cost, and the added bonus is you feel and look sexy in the outfits 💗💋
Everything good
Clothes delivered fairly quickly and email updates throughout.
Returns have always been processed accurately and I have returned many items (as I order a lot and things don't always fit). You have to pay for your own returns postage but that's entirely reasonable given the low prices of the clothes and the postage for sending the clothes out to the customer is also at a reasonable level.
I've done online shopping from other companies during lockdown who have processed returned inaccurately and haven't been as easy to deal with and have been slower sending packages out.
The quality of the clothes are generally good and often from well known stores and supermarkets. Some of my favourite clothes are from this company.
I'm actually often very impressed all round with the level of service and value for money from this company and would on the whole recommended them.
You never know what brand or what quality of clothes ull be getting but It only costs a 5 or less and I haven't been disappointed, even the high heels are great u just need to look for it. Thank you
Brilliant company. Fantastic range to choose from. Quality second to none.
Easy to use website
Easy to do returns if it doesn't fit
Buy from all the time
Always good quality items, great selection, obviously fantastic prices and quick and efficient service / delivery. Easily navigable site. Always my first "go to' for shoes.
I really like the site & think the postage by weight is reasonable. Of course they don’t offer free postage with more ordered as there are no economies of scale when everything’s the same price.

You have to trawl & be clever with your choices by checking out reviews & the model sizes. I’ve returned a few items & had fees plus partial postage returned in about a week.

There are fantastic bargains to be had if you’re clever about it & my wardrobe has been revamped cheaply.

Little tip, 2xsmaller parcels are much cheaper to return than one large one.

Great site, thanks!
Bought many items for several years
Great quality great bargains
I have bought a lot of clothing and footwear from your site and was alywas delighted with my purchases but Alas! The postage to the Rep.Of Ireland has gone from €7.60 or so sterling to at least €11.99 sterling I'm really going to miss shopping on your site as I now find it to expensive as I like to buy lots of stuff, Ahh well, maybe things will change, here's hoping!
Great deals at everything £5.
Stylish clothes for tight budget
Speedy delivery, quality of items and efficient customer service.
My latest discovery... some really good stuff ...for £5! Returns accepted...
Lovely clothes for such amazing price. The clothes are trendy and high quality.
The items are at a very good quality for the price .
Everything5pounds.com is rated 3.88 based on 114 reviews