Expend Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
With such a large team travelling around the world with The Maiden Factor project at the moment their Expend Cards give us the freedom to monitor our spend and also I know that everyone always has access to funds. Easy to use and cuts down on time doing expenses for accounts!
I have just had a very unpleasant experience on the phone with one of your customer advisors. We had a call arranged for 12.30pm, but I didn't hear form her until 13.20. She asked me to explain my 'company' (as if every customer should have a company). I told her that I was calling to get more information about the service to find out if it would be a match to my business. She then said that she could not find my website online. I replied that I still do not have a website. She then went on to say that she can only open accounts for registered businesses. I replied that I am aware of that, but also that I wouldn't necessarily have to be registered as a company in order to open an account because the exepend.io solution is also available to self-employed people. I re-explained that I requested the call because I had some questions about the product. I also explained what the business is and that my accountant is in the process of setting up the company. I asked her if she would be willing to answer a few question about the product as I am in the process of looking into different card service options for my business. She then went on to repeat "As I said we can only open accounts to registered business". Appalling first experience!!
Good so far
Easy sign up, simple and beautiful interface and great customer service
Really user friendly app, great support when needed.
Easy to use on the go. Makes completing expense claims a breeze!
Very Easy to use
The app is really easy to use and means I can upload receipts while I'm out so I don't have to worry about losing them.
Expend is easy to use and very convenient system. Expend integrates perfectly with our Xero accounting software and does everything we wanted it to. Expenses are a doddle now.
Definitely recommend
Very good easy to use
Easy to use, nice layout.Find it crashes/ freezes which doesn't allow me to be able to upload receipts when on the go.
Makes my life as an employee much easier
Expend is very easy to use and works well to meet our business needs. The app makes inputting expenses a quick and efficient process. I'd thoroughly recommend Expend to any business.
Expend has made keeping tracking of company spending so much easier. Being able to manage the prepaid cards online has meant we can monitor and top up spending on the go, which is essential for a busy agency like us!
Very easy to use app and every problem you could come across seems to already have a quick and easy to find solution in place! The UI of submitting expenses could be reviewed in order to make it clearer.
It works! That's all that matters. It's responsive and the app is simple and to the point!
It has helped us streamline our financial processes and is incredibly easy to use!
Expend has collectively worked well across our team, notably internationally with Mastercard exchange rates. The adjustable security features work very well, such as the Mag stripe toggle (used often in the USA). Only slight niggle is the duration is fixed to 24 hours, which you'll be reminded to when the card is declined! This can be embarrassing at times. Once toggled back on it has in my experienced worked immediately. Otherwise it has made expensing far less troublesome, as I am no longer holding onto a book of receipts. I can take a photo immediately after the purchase and then throw it away, a great bonus using expend. The app is rich with features mostly orientated around security, such as toggling on or off for contactless, online transactions, ATM withdrawals and the above mentioned mag stripe swipe. Lastly a temporary lock card feature is useful if you misplace the card. There is a good visual breakdown of costs per category (this is down to what you select whilst filing an expense). Biggest feature we collectively like is the instant notification post payment, once tapped it prompts you to immediately take a photo, a good reminder to get it done instantly! Far less admin for expenses and we do not have to use personal credit cards, massive improvement to our older process!
I’ve only used Expend for 4 months but so far it has been excellent and versatile for both myself and my team! Thoroughly recommend!
Superb product, great team, really easy to use! Top notch couldn't recommend more !
Expend is rated 4.78 based on 145 reviews