Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Expend 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Phil
Expend 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Tracy Edwards MBE
Expend 5 star review on 15th June 2018
Mel Lee
More Photos & Videos
With such a large team travelling around the world with The Maiden Factor project at the moment their Expend Cards give us the freedom to monitor our spend and also I know that everyone always has access to funds. Easy to use and cuts down on time doing expenses for accounts!
Good and efficient service
Great service
The app works really well at showing you the most recent transactions.
Excellent product, highly recommend!
Very quick response to questions and always have an answer
Useful for keeping track of expenses on the go. Very easy to use
My firm has been using Expend for almost a year and we couldn't be happier with the service. It is a user friendly service where our entire team can monitor our expenses and easily submit the mas well.
User friendly interface and easily accessible for work.
Saved us so much time on faffing around with receipts for expenses. I'd highly recommend it.
Best expenses process/facility I've ever used! Sometimes I have had minor problems uploading images but seems to have been resolved over recent updates to the app.
Acceptable
Excellent service across various payment terminals. And the ease-of-use with the mobile app makes it an excellent experience :-)
Makes so much simpler not to have to carry a mountain of paper receipts aroun
Expend is wonderful! It is an absolute dream when it comes to documenting spending
Simple and easy to use! Can't really ask for more than that!
Having recently started using the expend card and app, i have been pleasantly surprised by the ease and efficient of the service. The app is incredibly easy to navigate and the support you receive is generally fast and accurate. I would highly recommend this to any company looking to find a business card for members of their team.
very good, had a problem with setting it up but customer services sorted it out right away in a timely manner.
On the app everything is very easy and professional
Brilliant idea and took away atleast 8-10 hours of my expense processing effort
The service is good and efficient. Although some improvement with regards my expenses page would be useful.
Example: when creating/amending your expenses and you go back to the list you need to use the backward arrow instead of clicking an option directly on the expense page.
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 188 reviews