Expend Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expenses made awesome - The revolutionary real-time expenses solution that automates expenses and makes managing business spending a doddle.

Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

A smart payment card, account and management apps.

hello@expend.io

Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street (Unit 109)

How would you rate Expend ?

"Very useful product which saves me a lot of time each month. Good value and excellent support. Recommended."
"Expend really helps us save a lot of time with expenses reporting. The free foreign usage on their company card is also a bonus for our traveling employees. Nice product with responsive customer service."
"Great product. Great service. Very satisfied."
"Why a good? Well we think its going to get better! So we are sticking with Expend :)"
"I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!"
"Expend is quick and easy"
"The card does exactly what you need it to do, and the team mean that you feel you have a personal support team behind you helping if there are any issues at all."
"Has substantially cut down my admin time with finances and it is great that the card can be used by multiple members of staff rather than one. And having the app on my phone means I don't lose receipts!"
"Expend's customer service team are fast and very helpful. I haven't used the app yet as I haven't been able to swap my business account over properly yet due to time constraints."
"These guys really are the best in their class. Very competent expenses product. Recommended."
"easy to use app"
"Extremely responsive customer service, intuitive app!"
"Very user-friendly and a good experience so far."
"Expend is really simple to use and has saved our team a huge amount of time. I would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their expenses processes"
"It's so easy and convenient, you don't have to bother with anything, they do everything for you. Great user experience and user interface."
"Very easy to use and the customer service team are very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions"
"Extremely easy to expense business expenses and modern/disruptive solution to corporate business cards. Customer support has also been top notch and super responsive. They personally got back to me once issues I reported had been fixed in a recent update."
"I means I'm not using my personal credit cards any more to fund the company I'm working for and paying interest on the money I've lent them."
"Very easy to use and format is user friendly"
"It's the most convenient way to track spending as the notifications prompt to you to track them as you go."
Expend is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews