Expend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Expend

adam@expend.io

Shack15, First Floor 67-71 Shoreditch High Street

How would you rate Expend ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mario Nemo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Expend in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Applied in a couple of minutes and received the card the next day. I found very easy to use and implement within my business. It's incredible how I didn't think before. Thank you guys.Love it!"
"I really love using my Expend MasterCard to do my expenses in no time. Highly recommended"
"Excellent and easy to use expenses tool! Would definitely recommend."
"Since I started using Expend I've been able to ditch keeping a pile of receipts and doing my expenses at the end of the month. It's saving me loads of time and I feel more in control of what I'm spending."
"Expend has been great for speeding up my expenses for my small business. Saving me a good few hours every week already. Thanks."
"Paying with the Expend card and managing my expenses through the app has saved me loads of time. Been looking for a service like this for a while and Expend has changed the way I manage my business expenses."
"Simple to use and takes away a lot of the pain of managing my expenses! Would definitely recommend."
"Expend lets me manage my and my organisations expenses in a methodical way and is a great time saving solution. It has made managing expenses far easier."
"Expend is a really useful and easy to use expenses solution"
"Once I activated my Expend card it made my expenses super easy!"
Expend is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews