Expend Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expenses made awesome - The revolutionary real-time expenses solution that automates expenses and makes managing business spending a doddle.

Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

A smart payment card, account and management apps.

hello@expend.io

Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street (Unit 109)

Tell us how Expend made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Loving their new flex card. Managing employee budgets is a dream now. Also love how employees can make expense claims from the same app."
"fast customer service, great concept, lacking a few things to make it a killer solution"
"The best payment card we have ever used. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service."
"A simple to use app makes expense handling easy."
"Great business credit card tool for employees. Removes the use for paper expenses and allows better tracking. Support team normally answer queries within 10 minutes of leaving a message. I wish it would integrate with SAGE but other than that all good."
"Very useful product which saves me a lot of time each month. Good value and excellent support. Recommended."
"Expend really helps us save a lot of time with expenses reporting. The free foreign usage on their company card is also a bonus for our traveling employees. Nice product with responsive customer service."
"Great product. Great service. Very satisfied."
"Why a good? Well we think its going to get better! So we are sticking with Expend :)"
"I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!"
"The card does exactly what you need it to do, and the team mean that you feel you have a personal support team behind you helping if there are any issues at all."
"Has substantially cut down my admin time with finances and it is great that the card can be used by multiple members of staff rather than one. And having the app on my phone means I don't lose receipts!"
"Expend's customer service team are fast and very helpful. I haven't used the app yet as I haven't been able to swap my business account over properly yet due to time constraints."
"These guys really are the best in their class. Very competent expenses product. Recommended."
"Extremely responsive customer service, intuitive app!"
"Very user-friendly and a good experience so far."
"Expend is really simple to use and has saved our team a huge amount of time. I would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their expenses processes"
Expend is rated 4.69 based on 59 reviews