Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Expend 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Phil
Expend 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Tracy Edwards MBE
Expend 5 star review on 15th June 2018
Mel Lee
More Photos & Videos
The service is good and efficient. Although some improvement with regards my expenses page would be useful.
Example: when creating/amending your expenses and you go back to the list you need to use the backward arrow instead of clicking an option directly on the expense page.
Good app , still few things to improve .
Expend has been great for keeping on top of the company expenses. Streamlining the way I would usually operate and therefore saving a huge amount of time in this regard.
Expend makes our small business so much better, I have control over payments and expenses and the integration with Xero works perfectly too.
Really easy to use. Only issue is attaching documents to an expense via the app crashes it on android.
Such an easy app to use: I love that I can submit my expenses in just a few clicks.
The app is great, super easy to use and the layout is clear
It’s very easy to use
The new update really helps to sort out VAT% on receipts. Easy to use with the choice of splitting your purchases into several, to help fill in your different VAT%
Works well and simple to use
always good customer service and very quick replies to queries
Easy to use
Very handy and quick way to do expenses, it auto-fills tax % and you just upload image, cost and description.
Really great app, makes expenses very easy to track and submit.
It is a brilliant handy tool to use on the go. I really like the expend card as it makes expenses nice and smooth to capture and process. Plus it avoids you losing the receipt.
For a technophobe I got the hang of it very quickly. The mobile app is brilliant. So easy to enter the expense and then photograph the receipt.
A good system for what it is. In the end we decided not to continue using it as it does not support the expense approval flow we were looking for. Apart from that, a great app.
very good :)
Easy to use, links to Xero
Really efficient way to monitor company spend. The app is really easy to use, like the ease of just taking a pic of my receipt and uploading it within seconds. Can even take money out via a cashpoint. We love expend in our office!
Expend is rated 4.75 based on 189 reviews