Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
The app is really easy to use and looks very modern.
Really easy to use, the app is great making it easy for our finance team to manage.
I found access easy enough, and booking leave proved to be straight forward. As I am a technophobe I do struggle with new systems. So far Expend has been far better than I expected.
I am glad because it is very easy to use
Very straight forward to use and very efficient
Expend was a great investment for our business. It allows us to effortlessly manage our expense whilst giving our sites the freedom to manage their own supply chain options within our company policy. 100% RECOMMEND
Expend is very easy to use both from a claiming expenses point of view and accounting. It reminds the team to attach receipts which we had to chase people to do before and the mileage claim section makes it much easier to monitor mileage claims across the group.
Easy system to navigate. Would recommend it for all business use.
I find Expend really easy to use and a much more time efficient process for managing and recording expenses that filling out spreadsheet claim forms as we did previously.
The fact the card is also contactless also helps!
Good app. easy to use
I am new to using Expend and I find it very useful, it saves me having to use cash and the receipts go to our finance department.
I have found expend very easy to use and it has made putting expenses through much easier than any previous systems that I have used.
E' fatta in modo molto intuitivo, e le varie opzioni che si hanno durante la creazioni di una spesa sono illustrate chiaramente.
Very easy to use. Simple to approve invoices and handle.
As I purchase most of the office supplies for our business using the Expend card means I don't have the nuisance of using my own money to pay for items and then having to create an expenses claim, wait for approval and then once approved waiting for the money to go back into my account. Expend is simple and easy to use and expenses are managed in a quick and clear way
Very easily accessible, works well for the firm I work under .
Very good and useful
Great stuff. Well easy to use
It's practical and easy to use. You can't ask anymore.
Great from a company perspective to claiming expenses

Has saved us quite a lot of time from employees point of view of not having to collect a lot of invoices and then spend time invoicing
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews