Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
I am new to using Expend and I find it very useful, it saves me having to use cash and the receipts go to our finance department.
I have found expend very easy to use and it has made putting expenses through much easier than any previous systems that I have used.
E' fatta in modo molto intuitivo, e le varie opzioni che si hanno durante la creazioni di una spesa sono illustrate chiaramente.
Very easy to use. Simple to approve invoices and handle.
As I purchase most of the office supplies for our business using the Expend card means I don't have the nuisance of using my own money to pay for items and then having to create an expenses claim, wait for approval and then once approved waiting for the money to go back into my account. Expend is simple and easy to use and expenses are managed in a quick and clear way
Great stuff. Well easy to use
Great from a company perspective to claiming expenses

Has saved us quite a lot of time from employees point of view of not having to collect a lot of invoices and then spend time invoicing
Easy to use
Can't believe how easy it is to use, sometimes feel there must be a catch, but there isn't!
Excellent user interface, clear to-do lists and instructions. Find myself not having to waste long time trying to find outstanding items for submission and approval. As a whole, great on all fronts!
Easy to use app that makes receipt wrangling a doddle
Very handy for expenses and a good app
Generally pretty easy to use - having to reactivate the debit card when abroad is annoying.
Very handy! no more out of pocket expenses and can be used everywhere!
Expend puts all of your staff expenses in one place and under control. The prepaid cards work seamlessly and feed into our Xero accounting software and staff expenses are streamlines with a clear approvals process.
Extremely good tool .. took away one of the most complex time consuming task at work...
Good app, simple but very functional
Sanjay has been fantastic in promptly providing all the information we needed in order to make an informed decision, the demo he carried out really helped us to understand Expend's capabilities. We were exploring various expense management solutions and Sanjay had a strong understanding of his competitors and was always able to promote the Expend system. Been an absolute pleasure dealing with Sanjay, he responds back in a timely fashion and even followed up after we signed up to ensure that everything was progressing well. All in all very happy with the customer service received till date
Expend is absolutely superb, we use it in conjunction with Xero - and it’s been a game-changer in terms of improving the way we deal with Cc and out of pocket expenses.

We started our business in 1996 and the expenses side have always been a pain. A relatively small amount financially vs turnover - but a disproportionate number of headaches keeping the records up to date in the accounts.

Cost isn’t significantly more than the NatWest business cards we replaced. The benefits are huge.

Expend is stunning. I’d buy shares in the company if it was listed.
Very nice support. They do stuff fast for you! I love it
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 243 reviews