Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Really great app, makes expenses very easy to track and submit.
It is a brilliant handy tool to use on the go. I really like the expend card as it makes expenses nice and smooth to capture and process. Plus it avoids you losing the receipt.
For a technophobe I got the hang of it very quickly. The mobile app is brilliant. So easy to enter the expense and then photograph the receipt.
very good :)
Really efficient way to monitor company spend. The app is really easy to use, like the ease of just taking a pic of my receipt and uploading it within seconds. Can even take money out via a cashpoint. We love expend in our office!
Love the updates. Better than ever. Recommended.
We swapped to Expend from another provider for a better accounting integration and I'm glad we did. The difference is night and day. Prompt support and well designed product.
Simple efficient system
Easy sign up, simple and beautiful interface and great customer service
Really user friendly app, great support when needed.
Easy to use on the go. Makes completing expense claims a breeze!
Very Easy to use
The app is really easy to use and means I can upload receipts while I'm out so I don't have to worry about losing them.
Expend is easy to use and very convenient system. Expend integrates perfectly with our Xero accounting software and does everything we wanted it to. Expenses are a doddle now.
Very good easy to use
Makes my life as an employee much easier
Expend is very easy to use and works well to meet our business needs. The app makes inputting expenses a quick and efficient process. I'd thoroughly recommend Expend to any business.
Expend has made keeping tracking of company spending so much easier. Being able to manage the prepaid cards online has meant we can monitor and top up spending on the go, which is essential for a busy agency like us!
Very easy to use app and every problem you could come across seems to already have a quick and easy to find solution in place!

The UI of submitting expenses could be reviewed in order to make it clearer.
It has helped us streamline our financial processes and is incredibly easy to use!
Expend is rated 4.75 based on 189 reviews